+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
man_cub said:
godisgreat, any suggestions which company to hire. I googled some private background screening companies and cbrm.com.pk popped up. Do you think that CHC-Isb will believe some thrid party clean chit. They have their own checks and this will not sway their minds.
High commission never open this deal publicly. Some people depend CSIC-RCMP conduct screening and background check but it is not necessary for every case. One more thing we never conduct background check our self for any company in Pakistan.They do not accept it. This is secret job and CHC-I does it itself for all applicant.

These days Intelligence bureau ( Pakistan) and ISI conduct these checks within Pakistan.We as applicant never force Embassy to do fast. It is better we just wait for our turn and CHC-I will contact us when its over.

Hope you understand.

M

maximus391

man_cub said:
godisgreat, any suggestions which company to hire. I googled some private background screening companies and cbrm.com.pk popped up. Do you think that CHC-Isb will believe some thrid party clean chit. They have their own checks and this will not sway their minds.
Bhai the background checks are conducted by Police, Intelligence Bureau and FIA.

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
godisgreat, background checks on husbands are tough now a days considering so much is happening in Pakista but I don't think ISI conducts background screening of CHC-Isb applicants. More likely it is the Pakistani Police responsibility. This explains all the delays in checks :p

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
Does any one here know any husband or wife who has been waiting (after AOR) for more than 20 months . Furthermore, Please shed some light on the current processing times of Islamabad. It is definetly not 16 months as I have judged by reading this forums.

ThankYou.

AMM001

Feb 20, 2011
Dear all

Can any one tall me that after the Buckground check is over what will hapen to our files.
and my file for revi by immgration Officer what the main.

thanks

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
AMM001 said:
Dear all

Can any one tall me that after the Buckground check is over what will hapen to our files.
and my file for revi by immgration Officer what the main.

thanks
They ask for your passport and You get the visa after background check. That's what happens.

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
Dear AMM001

Share your timeline please.

Thankyou.

AMM001

Feb 20, 2011
My time line is

Aug 2009 start file.
Sep 2009 AOR and ask addational decments
Oct 2010 PCC
Oct 2010 Re madical
Feb 2011 Reviw by Immigration Officer and Buckgroud chuck is over for this application

Please give me idae about my file

thanks

AMM001

Feb 20, 2011
it is 18 Months that i am reading this form it is very nice and i like this all it make our information more more and more.

Thanks all

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
AMM001 said:
My time line is

Aug 2009 start file.
Sep 2009 AOR and ask addational decments
Oct 2010 PCC
Oct 2010 Re madical
Feb 2011 Reviw by Immigration Officer and Buckgroud chuck is over for this application

Please give me idae about my file

thanks
You are going to hear something very positive in the coming next few weeks. Keep us updated.

AMM001

Feb 20, 2011
This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by
an immigration officer. Background checks are over for this application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a
minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not
include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or
the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

this is the last Email Which i reciave it from ISB last week

Thanks

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
AMM001 you are very close to a new beginning in Canada.

AMM001

Feb 20, 2011
Thanks Dear Brother man_cub

I pray for all of us to finish this waiting game. it is really hard to be far from family and also i pray for you brother to finish soon this waiting game.

Thanks