sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
knaeem said:
Background checks 99% are conducted by the CSIS & RCMA.. and they do it within one month...

IN NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES & STRAIGHT FORWARD CASE
Here I will explain you how all this process goes...
1. After CHC-I receives your application they send you AOR which containes file number and estimated process time..
2. They open your file atleast after 9-10 months for the first review
3. They send you additional documents request IMM, Supplementry forms etc alongwith updated PCC report.
4. They send you re-medical request within a monh after sending additional documents (in some cases they will send re-medicals alongwith PPR)
5. They do your back ground checks from SCIS & RCMA.
6. After completion of background checks they forward file to a decision making officer
7. Within ONE month decision is made 99% PPR
8. Passport Back with visa withn 2 weeks.
(ENTIRE PROCESS MAY TAKE FROM 14-16 MONTH BOTH FOR WIFE AND HUSBAND CASES)

IN SOME COMPLICATED CASES OR DOUBTFUL CASES
Here I will explain you how all this process goes...
1. After CHC-I receives your application they send you AOR which containes file number and estimated process time..
2. They open your file atleast after 9-10 months for the first review
3. They send you additional documents request IMM, Supplementry forms etc alongwith updated PCC report.
bUT ALSO A LETTER WITH SOME OBJECTION, EITHER RUKHSATI OR ANYTHING ELSE
4. They send you re-medical request within a monh after sending additional documents (in some cases they will send re-medicals alongwith PPR) (Plus Objction Letter)
and they wait to resolve that objction either by conducting an interview of applicant or by getting additional supporting docments (i.e. more proofs, pictures, phone bills, letters, cards,travel etc) wich takes atleast 3-4 months extra

5. They do your back ground checks from SCIS & RCMA.
6. After completion of background checks they forward file to a decision making officer (If they don't find anything suspecious in background)
7. Within ONE month decision is made depends on background check results
8. Passport Back with visa withn 2 weeks.

(ENTIRE PROCESS MAY TAKE FROM 20 - 24 MONHS IN BOTH HUSBANDS & WIFE CASES)
wowwwwwww...........great work..............................................................

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godisgreat said:
Quote from Mr.Knaeem sb

n addition to my above post
There are TWO KINDS of backgrounds conducted by the CHC-I
FIRST BACK GROUND CHECKS
They perform backgrounds on your presented file & supporting documnts in it Either they are true or counterfeit (i.e. NikkahNama, Birth Certificate, Police Clearance Certificate, Yor Educational certificates in some cases) these background checks start right after they send you first AOR.
SECOND BACKGROUND (It is called Security Checks & Screening conducted by CSIS)
This is the last step before they forward file to the decision making officer .. This step completes within month (in straight forward tcases) after CHC-I requests CSIS

The first step that conducts presented file, documents are called review. Background check is done for security purposes.

When they say background CHECK with an S (CHECKS) are over then that should cover both stages. Why background checks are over and file hasn't been initially reviewed. That confuses me.

AMM001

Feb 20, 2011
Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by
an immigration officer. Background checks are over for this application.

What do you tink about this Email Dear brother

Thanks

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AMM001 said:
Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by
an immigration officer. Background checks are over for this application.

What do you tink about this Email Dear brother

Thanks
I got the same email, but the difference is yours is in queue to be reviewed by immigration officer and mine is in queue for initial review. My background checks are over too. Yours is clear that it will be reviewed to see if you need an interview or not or they will just send you PPR in coming weeks.

AMM001

Feb 20, 2011
I got the same email, but the difference is yours is in queue to be reviewed by immigration officer and mine is in queue for initial review. My background checks are over too. Yours is clear that it will be reviewed to see if you need an interview or not or they will just send you PPR in coming weeks.

Dear Hareer

My file was also initial review before 15 days now it get chang to review by an immagration Officer before the send the file to imgration Office they will review by them self the chack the PCC and madical peapers and make it complet and then they send to Immagration Officer ok
When you have send them the PCC and remadical.

thanks

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AMM001 said:

Dear Hareer

My file was also initial review before 15 days now it get chang to review by an immagration Officer before the send the file to imgration Office they will review by them self the chack the PCC and madical peapers and make it complet and then they send to Immagration Officer ok

thanks
My medical is still valid. It will expire end of May. Hope they finish everything before the medicals expire.

AMM001

Feb 20, 2011
that is good for you they will finish your file before it will got expire ok and also can you share your time line please.

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AMM001 said:
that is good for you they will finish your file before it will got expire ok and also can you share your time line please.
I am a March 2010 AOR

Sent Additional documents Januray about my trip.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
UPDATE on my side...

So yes they have started working on March AORs. Exactly after 11month, finally my wife has received her first letter from the embassy after the AOR asking for Updated PCC and updated forms (IM0008, additional family, and supp form)

marya238

Dec 9, 2010
Georgetown
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
File Transfer...
07-12-2009
Med's Request
27-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-12-2010

AMM001

Feb 20, 2011
Dear wes786

When you send the The PCC they will send agian your file to Buckground chacks it will take long time antil the finish the second time buckground chacks. and also they need furm IM0008 for the buckground chacks.

fahadq

Nov 4, 2010
oakville
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
AOR Received.
01-02-2010
Med's Done....
02-01-2010
Passport Req..
22-02-2011
Alhamdulilah my wife received her PPR request today .... Unfortunately she couldn't send the form today back cause of stupid TCS timings between 8 and 11 in the morning :mad:

NO PCC but a supplementary form was sent to update my passport number (sponsor)

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahadq said:
Alhamdulilah my wife received her PPR request today .... Unfortunately she couldn't send the form today back cause of stupid TCS timings between 8 and 11 in the morning :mad:

CONGRATULATIONSSS!!!

had they asked you for Remedical???? before sending PPR?

AMM001

Feb 20, 2011
Cong..............................Alhamdulilah

Very nice Wish you all the best so fast good luck ;)
if you send my possport with TCS They will bring it buck or it will come to our Edress how

Thsnks

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
fahadq said:

congratulationssss....mashaAllah u r 2010 AOR and u got the PPR....thats awesome...2009 walon ka kub aye ga :(