Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Below is my timeline.

CPC-M 12/07/2009
CHC-AOR 1/25/2010
Objection/more proof/PCC 10/21/2010
Remedical 10/28/2010
Email response "Interview required" 01/05/2011
02/14/2011 CAIPS notes. Last reviewd 12/09/2010. Medical - OK, Background - Done & clear. All other proof/Info correct and acceptable
Interview Reason: To test relationship "BONA FIDE"

Your wife still hasn't received the interview letter yet correct??? are you planning to visit/do rukhsaki?

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
Yes on 23rd January i have sent them an email asking about my update as my timeline of 9 months expired on 22nd january ................ yesterday i got a reply that my application is still IN PROCESS just the same *censored word*ing ELECTRONIC email telling me to stay calm n havwe some patience thats all but this mail showed me that it wil take atleast 2 months more till i get some news ......................... anyone with any update else

andeera1

Feb 21, 2011
Yes on 23rd January i have sent them an email asking about my update as my timeline of 9 months expired on 22nd january ................ yesterday i got a reply that my application is still IN PROCESS just the same *censored word*ing ELECTRONIC email telling me to stay calm n havwe some patience thats all but this mail showed me that it wil take atleast 2 months more till i get some news ......................... anyone with any update else

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wes bhai Jaan. They have indicated on the file that reception will be done in Canada as per CAIPS note. But I am planing to visit PK in April and thinking to arrange a Rukhsati at that time to through the proof on their face. As my university winter smester will be over in April so I will have 3 wks before starting Summer/Spring smester and also April is ok to make a vacation request at work place as 2011 is just started.

Interview Reason: To test relationship "BONA FIDE" & to see if they are serious about their relationship.

Until April enjoye watching "Gut Kali lala paranda sohniya,Pajeeb meri chankayyyyyy kangan mera bole, meri chardi jawani" and may be some peeli pati wala paan ;)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Wes bhai Jaan. They have indicated on the file that reception will be done in Canada as per CAIPS note. But I am planing to visit PK in April and thinking to arrange a Rukhsati at that time to through the proof on their face.

Interview Reason: To test relationship "BONA FIDE" & to see if they are serious about their relationship.
Yeah I know, I was just asking what your plan is...

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
andeera1 said:
yaar look at me i hv been waiting from last 5 months..very scared after reading ur comments :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:....like i have 2 wait so long like u guys?:S:S::S....uff i am so pissed off ..thts sucksss man,,,i cant wait tht long its been 5 mnths now..nd the cic website says " we rec your aplication on August and we rec ur medical" what does tht mean yaar :( it shud me UNDER PROCESS or IN PROCESS :S:S thn y it says like tht? bfr 2 weeks it says IN PROCESS now it changed to this yyyyyy???? me so sadddd :eek:
It will be my 15th month in March 2011. Still waiting for a remedical.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
zohal said:
Mariah in march you should receive your re-med, that what happened to me they sended re-medical after a month of those forms
well yea thanxx zohal and saroo..
i hope so too
since its been very long for us now...n the depressing part was many ppl evenn from jan 2010 aors...have receieved their visass

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
mariah said:
well yea thanxx zohal and saroo..
i hope so too
since its been very long for us now...n the depressing part was many ppl evenn from jan 2010 aors...have receieved their visass
You should be hearing something very soon Mariah do not worry too much. I know it is very depressing and i went through that, i cried so much many times but it didn't help so i started to make dua all the time and it really helped me. I have very strong faith in Allah and he is the only one can listen to us and will give us reward if we ask him with good intentions.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
ok ppl any good news for this week?

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
yes my husband has landed :p:p lol
nah no news yet

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since the terror attacks hits the United States of America in 2001. Not only America but Canada and Australia have strengthened their immigration rules for the applicants seeking the residence and work in the countries known for their un-comparable opportunities of growth, culture and versatility.

Immigration screening or immigration background checks is a comprehensive process from which every applicant has to go through. Immigration screening process is done to ensure the security and safeguard of the countries which helps to detain the criminals, bankrupts and in-eligible applicants. The Federal agency that oversees immigration benefits performs checks on every applicant, regardless of ethnicity, national origin or religion.

Why Immigration Screening?

Because of the incursion of illegal immigrants that have come to the United States, Canada and more likely to Australia in recent years, the Immigration Services has devised improved ways to check on foreigners interested in living in these countries. One such way involves the system of gathering information comprising a foreigner's immigration background.

How the Process Works?

Immigration background check involves three different processes in investigation techniques such as:

1. The Inter agency Border Inspections System or the IBIS Name Check

2. FBI fingerprint check

3. The FBI name check.

All the applicants seeking the immigration must pass these three tests before the interview schedule is given. If unfortunately any of these checks gets a negative result after investigations are made, the immigration process will be a failure.

The first process of the immigration screening is performed by IBIS which possess centralized system acquiring information for different sources to instantly know whether an applicant is qualified or if more background checking is needed.

FBI Fingerprint checks take about twenty four to forty eight hours, and if criminal records comes up and the violation shows ineligibility for award of green card for the applicants, the investigation will be discontinued as recommended.

FBI name check procedure that applicants must go through. It takes only about 14 days or longer if there is a need for further resolution or some results needs further investigation. When an applicant passes all these checks, they will have a greater chance of getting into the US to live or work. In Canada and Australia respective federal agencies follow the same procedure.

Solutions to Maximize Your Chances in Getting Immigration Visa

If you run your background check yourself, it only takes a few minutes. You need to provide information about yourself, things like full name, address and date of birth. With that information, the system will be able to find a record of your past. In most cases, the record is clean; but sometimes an offense will show up on the record, and it is best to deal with these before you are turned down. It is always good to check your records and take care of the inaccurate information before applying for your visa or green card.

Now days the best way to authenticate your background check for immigration purposes is to hire a decent and reputable background screening company. They can provide extraordinary services to match your needs. And at the end of the screening process they also issue you the certificate of clearance which can make the visa officer to stamp on your passport.

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
godisgreat, any suggestions which company to hire. I googled some private background screening companies and cbrm.com.pk popped up. Do you think that CHC-Isb will believe some thrid party clean chit. They have their own checks and this will not sway their minds.