sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
DodgeCharger said:
lonley witoput hubby

patience yaar!
aap tu mazaye see apni wify kay sath stay kar rahye hain................. u dnt knw............. how is it to stay alone.widout ur partnerrrrrrrrr........ betaaaaaaaaaaa jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
Hi everyone,

After reading all the comments from everyone, i would suggest that keep sending them the proofs on your own, for example any birthday cards, letters, e-mails, phone bills and anniversary cards etc etc, believe me it works. My husband and i been doing that and i think my file must be the biggest in the embassy. I wrote my husband plenty of e-mails and i think he sent in may be 50 of them and then i sent him too many cards and then phone bills and it helped alot. Also make sure that you guys forsure write to Jason Kenney's office and it will help.

My last e-mail was to jason kenney's office and thank God as soon as i got an answer from his office three days later my husband got his PPR. Lot of people make mistake when they fill out the application form make sure you send each and every proof along with your application what they required don't wait until they ask you because that's how they delay the cases. Also people who have lived out of pakistan for example my husband was in three different countries and he had to get all the Police certificates from those places and it waisted three months just to get that stuff. So i am just letting you guys know from my own experience that do all the homework first before you send your application in. Make sure you have everything included in the application along with you medical reports which is just a piece of paper that doctor gives you and then the police report if you are in pakistan.

These are very important things, where people make mistakes. Almost everyone has to go through the medical second time becasue they delay the case so much. Any way that's all i wanted to let everyone know that make sure your application is fully done before you send them and also make photo copies of everything that you send them, because God forbid if any of you have to go for appeal and then the case goes infront of Judge and you need all those proofs and it is always a good idea to have everything with you. These are the special tips that Lawyers will tell you but i keep reading on the internet so i am just letting everyone know that please keep all your proofs with you because you never know when will you be needing them.

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
Hareer said:
Ok so your husband came and visit you during these 18 months?
Lol yes he did .. :D ... How long has your case been?

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saroo said:
Hi everyone,

After reading all the comments from everyone, i would suggest that keep sending them the proofs on your own, for example any birthday cards, letters, e-mails, phone bills and anniversary cards etc etc, believe me it works. My husband and i been doing that and i think my file must be the biggest in the embassy. I wrote my husband plenty of e-mails and i think he sent in may be 50 of them and then i sent him too many cards and then phone bills and it helped alot. Also make sure that you guys forsure write to Jason Kenney's office and it will help.

My last e-mail was to jason kenney's office and thank God as soon as i got an answer from his office three days later my husband got his PPR. Lot of people make mistake when they fill out the application form make sure you send each and every proof along with your application what they required don't wait until they ask you because that's how they delay the cases. Also people who have lived out of pakistan for example my husband was in three different countries and he had to get all the Police certificates from those places and it waisted three months just to get that stuff. So i am just letting you guys know from my own experience that do all the homework first before you send your application in. Make sure you have everything included in the application along with you medical reports which is just a piece of paper that doctor gives you and then the police report if you are in pakistan.

These are very important things, where people make mistakes. Almost everyone has to go through the medical second time becasue they delay the case so much. Any way that's all i wanted to let everyone know that make sure your application is fully done before you send them and also make photo copies of everything that you send them, because God forbid if any of you have to go for appeal and then the case goes infront of Judge and you need all those proofs and it is always a good idea to have everything with you. These are the special tips that Lawyers will tell you but i keep reading on the internet so i am just letting everyone know that please keep all your proofs with you because you never know when will you be needing them.
Very good and helpful tips sister saroo... God Bless you..

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
saroo said:
Hi everyone,

yeah .. very helpful.tipsssssssssss

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
knaeem said:
Very good and helpful tips sister saroo... God Bless you..
Thank you for the Good wishes. I hope you get your PPR in this coming week Insha Allah....

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
lonly widout hubby said:
yeah .. very helpful.tipsssssssssss
[/quote

I hope it helps....

coco 898

Jul 20, 2010
saroo
thanks for the good advice...i need to ask that my husband is coming shortly to visit me ...how should i go about informing the embassy ? i mean should i send in passport entry stamped page ,his boarding card ?if anyone here could tell me what they did or what i should do ? i'll be really grateful ....

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mareea said:
Thanks for the prayers and wishes. I was asked for additional documents in the form of further pics, phone bills, emails and different receipts on 20th April 2010. Its been 11 months now since then and I provided them with all within a month.
My PCC and medical both have expired but I have not been asked for it again. Embassy says that interview would be conducted as they have some doubts which would be cleared out only during in person interview. I wonder when that would be :(
Oh another case on which they have doubt in their dirty mind so does mine.

Fikr na kare mein apni bandook ka rust clean kr raha ho, ik he dafa ja ke kaam karta ho in ka. Oye diyo VISA sub nu aa gya je Maula Jhat ;D In main time you can enjoye watching Bali Jhatti

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
coco 898 said:
saroo
thanks for the good advice...i need to ask that my husband is coming shortly to visit me ...how should i go about informing the embassy ? i mean should i send in passport entry stamped page ,his boarding card ?if anyone here could tell me what they did or what i should do ? i'll be really grateful ....
What is your timeline. If your case is from 2009 i would suggest that your husband should come to pakistan and give the embassy a call or just simple e-mail them and tell them that he is there in paksitan to visit you and would like to take you with him they might agree.

Yeah and also he should send them the copy of the ticket the entry stamped page and the boarding pass. It should work. i don't know what is your timeline if you can post it then we can have a better picture of your case.

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
mareea said:
Lol yes he did .. :D ... How long has your case been?
If you waiting for interview tell your husband to order CAPS note, it would be helpful

ch33rez

May 27, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2009
Doc's Request.
07/11/2010 & 23/12/2010
AOR Received.
20/11/2009
File Transfer...
22/10/2009
Med's Request
20/05/2011
Med's Done....
29/06/2009 & 26/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
ainy inam said:
Today 8th month start Islamabad start processing on my file
lolz, mine is 14th month! :D

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
saroo said:
Hi everyone,

can u temme how to write to jason kenneys officee..? n wat to write

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
godisgreat said:
All forum members,

Does anyone know if Embassy ask to refill IMM forms along with PCC again after long duration of processing means that background check of that person is over and they are going to Finalize the case and send re-medical and PPR ?

Please inform me.I hope everyone gets their PPR very soon. You all are in my daily prayers.

2010 walo ko bi jaldi INSHALLAH PPR milnay wala hai.

Thanking you in advance.

n i was asked to refill the forms after the background checks were over