Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
AOR Received.
08-03-2010
Med's Done....
19-12-2009
saroo said:
Thank you brother one 2 ka 4 and i wish you a very good luck and i hope your wife gets the PPR soon as well and then hum aap se bhi mithai khayain gay. If any one wants to eat the barfi from pakistan i will tell you the shop and you guys will forget about all the barfi's you have eaten in the past. It's called Chacha Bassa and he is in Ishra Lahore. It's for those people who are in paksitan right now or who are ready to come to canada and they can bring it for their loved ones.

It's the best barfi in town believe me !!!!!!!!!!!!
Since I have come to Canada I have never found a good mithai shop. I have heard that there is a great place in Scarborough but still Lahore Lahore ay :)

Full of Hope

Feb 19, 2011
Thornhill, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
AOR Received.
08-03-2010
Med's Done....
19-12-2009
lonly widout hubby said:
wow......... y didnt we knew before.............
Skilled worker category used to be a pain in the ass. It took us almost 6-7 years to immigrate under skilled worker category. And even now there is only certain categories which get processed quickly. And those are the onces that are high in demand, the rest still take a lot of time.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Full of Hope said:
Skilled worker category used to be a pain in the ass. It took us almost 6-7 years to immigrate under skilled worker category. And even now there is only certain categories which get processed quickly. And those are the onces that are high in demand, the rest still take a lot of time.
I am assuming you came with your parents. When did you guys apply and when did you come to Canada? Why did your case take that long?

One of my cousins applied for his family in 1999 at the time he had one daughter, then 2 years later 9/11 happened and every case got stuck, then he had another daughter which he added to his case meaning it delayed the process even more and it took him almost 6 years to come to Canada. So yeah back in the days it was harder but now its much much easier and faster.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yaar jane do ub skilled worker ko, spouse sponsership per he baat cheet kre.

Maximus yaar kider gaib ho, bike le ke ao phr chalte hy Nargis ka show dekhne Lakshmi chook. Naseebo ka new song aya hy "Bao G Ghar Bhar ho Gae hy, Dil ich Thar thar ho Gae ay" oss per hy show .

Full of Hope. jab tuk Maximus nhi atta ik paan & ciggert khud bi lagao aur ik mujhe be do otni deir, CHC ka gham dhowein mey ora de.

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
:( when in the world will I be through with this process. Its great to see so many people getting PPR. I hope all 2009 ones get it soon Insha'Allah

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All forum members,

Does anyone know if Embassy ask to refill IMM forms along with PCC again after long duration of processing means that background check of that person is over and they are going to Finalize the case and send re-medical and PPR ?

Please inform me.I hope everyone gets their PPR very soon. You all are in my daily prayers.

2010 walo ko bi jaldi INSHALLAH PPR milnay wala hai.

Thanking you in advance.

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godisgreat said:
All forum members,

Does anyone know if Embassy ask to refill IMM forms along with PCC again after long duration of processing means that background check of that person is over and they are going to Finalize the case and send re-medical and PPR ?

Please inform me.I hope everyone gets their PPR very soon. You all are in my daily prayers.

2010 walo ko bi jaldi INSHALLAH PPR milnay wala hai.

Thanking you in advance.
I was asked to fill up all the forms and submit an updated PCC in October 2010, and re-medicals in November 2010, yet my file is in queue for the back ground checks... so no one knows when these back ground checks will be over, it varies case to case.... Good Luck

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mareea said:
:( when in the world will I be through with this process. Its great to see so many people getting PPR. I hope all 2009 ones get it soon Insha'Allah
Mareea sister, we hope and pray that you get your PPR soon.. Could you tell me that if you were asked for additional documnts i.e Supplimentry form IMM forms etc. And you were were asked to submit an updated Police Character Certificate PCC, and what about your medicals? you got re-medical request already?

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
Thanks for the prayers and wishes. I was asked for additional documents in the form of further pics, phone bills, emails and different receipts on 20th April 2010. Its been 11 months now since then and I provided them with all within a month.
My PCC and medical both have expired but I have not been asked for it again. Embassy says that interview would be conducted as they have some doubts which would be cleared out only during in person interview. I wonder when that would be :(

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:
I was asked to fill up all the forms and submit an updated PCC in October 2010, and re-medicals in November 2010, yet my file is in queue for the back ground checks... so no one knows when these back ground checks will be over, it varies case to case.... Good Luck
Thanks Knaeem,

I really like your way of comments :) Again thank you!

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
godisgreat said:
Thanks Knaeem,

Gosisgreat....ur AOR is 12th nov 2009??? abhi tak PPR nhe aya whyyyyyyyyy ye kya bakwas hai

Hareer

Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC- Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mere Sapno Ki Rani Kab Ayegi tu, Ayee rut mastani kab ayegi tu, Beetay jai zindagani kab ayegi to........... Chali Aaaaaaa toooo chaliii Aaaaaaa ( PPR)

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hareer said:
Mere Sapno Ki Rani Kab Ayegi tu, Ayee rut mastani kab ayegi tu, Beetay jai zindagani kab ayegi to........... Chali Aaaaaaa toooo chaliii Aaaaaaa ( PPR)
Woow This is my favourite song.....

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mareea said:
Thanks for the prayers and wishes. I was asked for additional documents in the form of further pics, phone bills, emails and different receipts on 20th April 2010. Its been 11 months now since then and I provided them with all within a month.
My PCC and medical both have expired but I have not been asked for it again. Embassy says that interview would be conducted as they have some doubts which would be cleared out only during in person interview. I wonder when that would be :(
Oh I see... Allah betar karay ga.. Interview is also a good sign... that means they will give you visa after clarifying some reservations... It must be a husband case if iam not wrong... Wish u all the best

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godisgreat said:
Thanks Knaeem,

You welcome brother... May Allah helps us all.. and we all get our PPR and then visas soon InshaAllah (Aameen)