Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA MARCH 17
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
You just have to write them all your problems what you are going through. I wrote them how i am all alone here and taking care of the baby and the house is so hard for me and address your letter to Mr Kenney and that's it.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
okay
whats his email?

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
n yea one more thing sarooo
were u asked to refill thee imm and supplementary forms?

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
mariah said:
n yea one more thing sarooo
were u asked to refill thee imm and supplementary forms?
Hi Mariah,

Here is the e-mail address for jason kenney.

Kennej@parl.gc.ca

Yes, my husband had recieved those papers back in August 2010 and he had to fill them out. Everyone does. Sometimes when people leave them blank, you can't do that. They will send them back again to fill them out.

You have to write to Jason kenney as Honourable Jason kenney that's how you address the letter.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
hmmm okay
i dont know what has stuck with my case..
my hubby has only lived in one country all his life not involved in military or govt.
i applied from him in june 2009...and application started in july 2009.
after tht got a re pcc request baq in april 2010..
and now a request to re fill forms..
since april file was in background checks..
no re med yet for him while those expired in may 2010
dont know wat to do

mareea

Dec 25, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2009
AOR Received.
01-09-2009
File Transfer...
19-08-2009
Med's Request
Remed: 13th May 2011, repcc & imm forms: 12th April 2011
Interview........
Waived :D *Dancing*
Passport Req..
03.June.2011
VISA ISSUED...
29.June.2011
LANDED..........
10/July/2011
mariah said:
hmmm okay
my hubby has only lived in one country all his life not involved in military or govt.
dont know wat to do
my timelines are same as yours ..

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
wow....tou wat was the last request u got? what stage is ur file in

saroo

Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEPTEMBER 2009
AOR Received.
NOVEMBER 2009
Med's Request
REMEDICAL REQUEST SEPT 2010
Med's Done....
REMEDICAL DONE SEPT 2010
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
feb 18, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
april 1, 2011
mariah said:
hmmm okay
dont know wat to do
Don't worry, if they asked you to refill those forms and make sure you check your forms from before maybe you guys left some of the parts empty and make sure you write everything correctly and also do you know the status of your application?

Seems like after your husband send these papers in, insha allah they will ask you guys to do the remedical and PPR togeather. Don't worry. I have feeling that you might be hearing something from the embassy this week.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
ANY UPDATES ???

babarkhan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2011
Hi guys....

My name is Babar Khan...I am a Pakistani Born Canadian citizen....I went to Canada when I was 2 ... My family owns a house there and we have a business....But I am living in Pakistan since last 6 years because of my studies... I am becoming an Aalim in Karachi (Islamic Scholar)..My family is still in Canada and I go to Canada every year for 3 months...Now my parents are getting me married here this year only Nikah and Rukhsati in 2-4 years InshALLAH when my studies finish...my question is if I apply what proof should I give them....Pictures...I will provide but how about telephone bills and love cards and all that??? I am in Pakistan and my wife is also here...please give me a list of some proofs I have to send....

Jazakzz

Full of Hope

Feb 19, 2011
Thornhill, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
AOR Received.
08-03-2010
Med's Done....
19-12-2009
Hi All,

My wife just got a letter from CHC ISB asking to refill some of the forms like Background declaration, Application for PR, Additional family info and Supplementary info. Is this normal? I have read that someone else also received a similar letter, so is this an indication that our case is going to be approved soon (InshaAllah)?
Is there a need for us to send other things like latest phone records, cards and gift receipts etc.?

Sorry for being a question mark but I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks

Sweet901

Aug 17, 2010
Full of Hope said:
Hi All,

My wife just got a letter from CHC ISB asking to refill some of the forms like Background declaration, Application for PR, Additional family info and Supplementary info. Is this normal? I have read that someone else also received a similar letter, so is this an indication that our case is going to be approved soon (InshaAllah)?
Is there a need for us to send other things like latest phone records, cards and gift receipts etc.?

Sorry for being a question mark but I would really appreciate some help.

Thanks
My husband had to refill those forms as well a month ago, till now... no news. Not sure if my case is close to be done or not. I have noticed most people have to refill them, i think it is common now.

man_cub

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
3rd December 2009
babarkhan said:
Hi guys....

My name is Babar Khan...I am a Pakistani Born Canadian citizen....I went to Canada when I was 2 ... My family owns a house there and we have a business....But I am living in Pakistan since last 6 years because of my studies... I am becoming an Aalim in Karachi (Islamic Scholar)..My family is still in Canada and I go to Canada every year for 3 months...Now my parents are getting me married here this year only Nikah and Rukhsati in 2-4 years InshALLAH when my studies finish...my question is if I apply what proof should I give them....Pictures...I will provide but how about telephone bills and love cards and all that??? I am in Pakistan and my wife is also here...please give me a list of some proofs I have to send....

Jazakzz
First of all congratulations. Choosing somebody to become a life partner is an arduous endeavour. Contrary to the local popular belief marriage is not about sex, the word in our society is a taboo and makes people uncomfortable. More likely marriage is about respect and care. I pray that you two be really happy.
As far as your inquiry is concerned, you could send them pictures, receipts of gift exchaged, phone bills , email snapshots and skype logs. There could be possibly an array of items that you could think of to send them. Secondly, you may have to travel back and live in Canada to re establish your self as they will definitely look if you have intentions to settle back in Canada. I hope this helps.

Full of Hope

Feb 19, 2011
Thornhill, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
AOR Received.
08-03-2010
Med's Done....
19-12-2009
Sweet901 said:
My husband had to refill those forms as well a month ago, till now... no news. Not sure if my case is close to be done or not. I have noticed most people have to refill them, i think it is common now.
Thank you Sweet901... thats what I thought....it is another hoop that they want us to go through. What could change in our application forms. But anyways I pray and hope that this wait for us all comes to a happy end soon :)

Cheers