Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
wes bhai abhi tak jag rahe hain?
wes bhai i'm going to send CHC-I a package of voluntary docs in a few days......proof of wife's visit, proof of contact and most importantly some docs in Original, like birth cert, nikah nama, pcc from UAE etc, which i couldn't send with initial app (only xerox copies were sent then)........now as you may know sometimes they misplace your docs or attach them with a file belonging to some one else.....there have been cases in the past when docs were received by CHC-I but they lost them or never attached them with the file......this feeling alone scares me and i'll be damned if that happens to me :eek:.....i won't care much about relationship proofs being lost but there will be some more important docs, which if lost by CHC's maniacs, it will take me a century to get the duplicates of those in our country (in addition imagine the time and rishwat i'll be spending in that case and above all countless visits to govt. offices :-\.....)
now the question is how best to address this issue??? to make sure that they have attached the docs in my file in due course of time???? please guide....
........ brother there is no way you can ensure it but if your package has original documents it should be attached to your file ...... I ordered my CAIPS and all the documents I had sent they had notes of those documents on file ......... although they wont respond to you when you will ask them about status of documents..... also make sure that you write the FILE NUMBER, NAME and DATE OF BIRTH in the largest font possible and on a separate page and place it on the top of the package .......... they take from 4 - 6 weeks to attach documents

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
finally after Eid HOLIDAYS. TCS resume today and my PP delivered to CHC @ 11:06 AM. I hope i ll have my PP back with visa by 10-15 buisness day...............
Inshallah it ll b back S :p :p N

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mera PPR kab ayeeeeeeeeeeeeee gaaaaaaaaaaaaa ?

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
........ brother there is no way you can ensure it but if your package has original documents it should be attached to your file ...... I ordered my CAIPS and all the documents I had sent they had notes of those documents on file ......... although they wont respond to you when you will ask them about status of documents..... also make sure that you write the FILE NUMBER, NAME and DATE OF BIRTH in the largest font possible and on a separate page and place it on the top of the package .......... they take from 4 - 6 weeks to attach documents
thanks bro for the valuable info..........i have written my name and file # wherever possible but after reading your post i'm going to write it on every page i'm sending...........and i like your idea of writing name and file # in big a font......
one more question i have right now.......today i logged into Ecas using my DOB, file# for the first time ever.....before we used to do it with my wife's info........and you know what they have done to my mailing address......they have put the wrong address there :-\.....they're sooo dumb.........different house number.......it actually is the address of a Mosque near my house :'(......what step i can take to change the address on Ecas??? email CHC-I or fax them??? ........ need help

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
InshAllah jaldi..........btw husband or wife's case?
Its husband case unfortunately :'(

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
thanks bro for the valuable info..........i have written my name and file # wherever possible but after reading your post i'm going to write it on every page i'm sending...........and i like your idea of writing name and file # in big a font......
one more question i have right now.......today i logged into Ecas using my DOB, file# for the first time ever.....before we used to do it with my wife's info........and you know what they have done to my mailing address......they have put the wrong address there :-\.....they're sooo dumb.........different house number.......it actually is the address of a Mosque near my house :'(......what step i can take to change the address on Ecas??? email CHC-I or fax them??? ........ need help

you need to write a letter and sign it ....... you can fax it or TCS them or send it as a scanned attachment to their email.

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ftpr said:
Its husband case unfortunately :'(
Allah ka shukar kero bhai........you're lucky that everything is going smooth in your case and you might be getting PPR very soon :)......
how many times your wife visited you after marriage???........ did you submit any proofs/docs voluntarily???

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
you need to write a letter and sign it ....... you can fax it or TCS them or send it as a scanned attachment to their email.
thanks again :) .......then it's a great idea that i include this letter in my package that i'm going to send

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
Allah ka shukar kero bhai........you're lucky that everything is going smooth in your case and you might be getting PPR very soon :)......
how many times your wife visited you after marriage???........ did you submit any proofs/docs voluntarily???
Of course shukar to har waqt karta hn , i ws comparing timeline hubby cases to wifi case , as wifi case getting earlier .
wife visited only once in summer 2011 . No i didnt send dem any docs voluntarily.

i ws very calm n relax during all this walking on Pul-e-Sirat bt now cant wait for any more to get my PPR.

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
Hey ppl once again happy be lated eid 2 all of you !!!

I have question ... .Like i have wrote few weeks ago that my husband received a letter from them asking to re make a new nikha khat and sent some proof Exp : pics after wedding they asked alot of stuff from me since i stayed there 6 months they wanted me to proof if i was really living in canada ... and so on ..... The letter was dated the 13 October 2011 they gave us a time frame of 45 days

So my Question is is it possible from us to ask them fore more time since i had to go to Toronto to make a wakalat nama and that took few days to do it and go n come back than had to order some tax paper on my side and we got eid in between so we have only few days before we reach the time frame they gaved us ....

should i email them and ask them if they can allow us more time ......

tuco

May 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ftpr said:
Of course shukar to har waqt karta hn , i ws comparing timeline hubby cases to wifi case , as wifi case getting earlier .
wife visited only once in summer 2011 . No i didnt send dem any docs voluntarily.

i ws very calm n relax during all this walking on Pul-e-Sirat bt now cant wait for any more to get my PPR.
nice ftpr......i'm impressed..... +1 for you for staying calm and stiff during this wait period :)

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuco said:
nice ftpr......i'm impressed..... +1 for you for staying calm and stiff during this wait period :)
Thanx . well its a matter of believe on Allah , as God is ultimate driving force , He selected a canadian partner for us n He ll get through all of us from dis painfull process , jese makhan se ball .

So PPL dont worry n try to accept dis reality on a +ve note

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ella Habibi said:
Hey ppl once again happy be lated eid 2 all of you !!!

I have question ... .Like i have wrote few weeks ago that my husband received a letter from them asking to re make a new nikha khat and sent some proof Exp : pics after wedding they asked alot of stuff from me since i stayed there 6 months they wanted me to proof if i was really living in canada ... and so on ..... The letter was dated the 13 October 2011 they gave us a time frame of 45 days

So my Question is is it possible from us to ask them fore more time since i had to go to Toronto to make a wakalat nama and that took few days to do it and go n come back than had to order some tax paper on my side and we got eid in between so we have only few days before we reach the time frame they gaved us ....

should i email them and ask them if they can allow us more time ......
Yeah I think if you ask them over the email and explain why you are asking for it they will definitely allow it.

Mani4ever

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2010
AOR Received.
07-08-2010
File Transfer...