8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
wes786 said:
Anywhere up to 26 months, All you can do is wait until you hear something :(
aaahhhhh.....
waiting n praying is all i am doing n all i m gonna do till this nightmare gets over...
but abi re medicall ki koi umeed rakho k wo b nai abi???

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maham noor said:
aaahhhhh.....
waiting n praying is all i am doing n all i m gonna do till this nightmare gets over...
lol i filed 10 days ahead of ya ........... and MP said that my file has just been reviewed ... couple of weeks ago ... so according to her info I would be getting letter soon .... so I think you would be receiving letter soon too ....

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
sis I think re-medical is on your way any time now. Just keep your hopes high and keep praying Inshallah you will hear something within a month or two. I am not a expert but that is what I have seen in majority of the cases. Will pray for you.

maham noor said:
aaahhhhh.....

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
bhai did you visit the website?? let me know if I can assist you in any other way too.

qamalik729 said:
lol i filed 10 days ahead of ya ........... and MP said that my file has just been reviewed ... couple of weeks ago ... so according to her info I would be getting letter soon .... so I think you would be receiving letter soon too ....

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mainbucha said:
If someone wanna see information only related to immigration they can visit to this link.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-who-filled-in-2010-t42750.0.html

at least that forum is not a chatting room but less posts and just to the point information.
well I guess there are 2 main advantages of this forum ,

> wen u discuss u know special circumstances that people were in .... just knowing time lines gives u nothing
> whats bad if people talk here and that makes them laugh of feel better .... unless ur in NASA or ur Air traffic controller on call for May-day

just my view nothing personal ...

chillx.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
bhai did you visit the website?? let me know if I can assist you in any other way too.
bhai the problem is that my phone has all the messages from last like year and half till now ........... so no clue how would i transfer that to print of ......... but if I go for something new there would be less information that i can send............. and that would be from the time i switch to new ............. right ??

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
oh yeh I see whr you coming from. Which phone do you have?? because if your phone offer PC software then you can easily transfer on your PC. Its usually a same software which allow you to transfer data on or off from your phone. Hope it helps and once you successfully done that then you can start with web too that will help you and bahbi to cut your expenses with big difference.

Btw are you nikah only case too???

qamalik729 said:
bhai the problem is that my phone has all the messages from last like year and half till now ........... so no clue how would i transfer that to print of ......... but if I go for something new there would be less information that i can send............. and that would be from the time i switch to new ............. right ??

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
oh yeh I see whr you coming from. Which phone do you have?? because if your phone offer PC software then you can easily transfer on your PC. Its usually a same software which allow you to transfer data on or off from your phone. Hope it helps and once you successfully done that then you can start with web too that will help you and bahbi to cut your expenses with big difference.

Btw are you nikah only case too???
thanks bhai for info i would try today wen i reach home ... its iphone 4 .........
yeah i did only nikah ........ but i guess that is good enough

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
qamalik729 thats good bro...yeh me too I am only nikah case for sure its all good bro as I said earlier too similar to any Canadian citizen we have all the rights if we like to go for ruksati or not completely up to us CHC cant interfare with it. So just a tip do not demotivate your self when ppl on this forum or anywhere else tells you that Nikah only cases have to face problems or have to wait for long just listen to what they have to say and then move onn. Everything will work out if you have Strong faith in Allah we have done the right thing and Inshallah now he will guide us. As you might here "Allah ki raza k begair ek pata bhi idhar se udhar nahin hilta" koshish karna aur dua karna hamara kaam hai uska sila dena Allah ka. I am on a same boat as you so lets pray for each other and for others too and keep each other updated and motivated.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khanb5 said:
wes786 bhai according to CIC website timeline is back to 24 months. I don't know if its a system glitch or they really bring it back to 24 months.
Yes its showing the older page if you look at the top; the update is from July 26th. There was another update on October 27th which showed 26 months, so I am sure there is a glitch on their website that they are looking into shortly. I have seen this happened in the past as well.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
maham noor said:
aaahhhhh.....
There is definately hope! May be when you receive rePCC, Imm forms request your remedical request would also be in there InshAllah. Have faith and everything will work out at the end of the day :)

Randomstar

Jul 17, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
Passport Req..
October 13, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
November o4,2011
hi..I am leaving on Nov 22nd from Canada to pick up my wife from Pakistan...
any tips or any suggestion from people who have gone threw this process...
thanks

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
bro ! May be someone really works in that ministry in this forum.

qamalik729 said:
well I guess there are 2 main advantages of this forum ,

> wen u discuss u know special circumstances that people were in .... just knowing time lines gives u nothing
> whats bad if people talk here and that makes them laugh of feel better .... unless ur in NASA or ur Air traffic controller on call for May-day

just my view nothing personal ...

chillx.

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
I think, but not I'm sure ( don't mean to dishearten the 2011 applicants) that the 26 months doesn't really apply to the last year applicants as their initial assessment mayb starting anytime soon and that takes much of the time, and once that starts it could take anywhere upto 6 months, and even lesser in the most simplistic cases!