Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
sawera said:
very well said(Allah ne nikah mein itni barkat di hai k its my faith k Allah saray kaam apnay waqt per karwadenge)
I second that.......

Mani4ever

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2010
AOR Received.
07-08-2010
File Transfer...
07-07-2010
Med's Request
06-08-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
Feb 17th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 28th, 2012
LANDED..........
very soon
wes786 said:
Thats correct! MPs are useless! My MP told me not to contact him until my timeline reaches whats on the website which was 16 months at that time and by the time my file reached 16 months they increased the timeline to 21 months :( My wife's was done in 19 months.
So did you visit PK during the 19months? Does it help speed up the process? Where can i order CAIPS?

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
qamalik729 bhai I am 2011 case my file just got transfer on Oct 30th 2011 so I think there wont be any re-medical for couple of months at least how ever my wife's medical will expire in April 2012

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Awaiting 2012 said:
nope mate... reception is done...but im pretty sure its equivalent to a nikaah so im sure theres nothing to worry :) you just have to give proof of marriage after all, & that is the certificate.... and i cud def use all the info i can get regarding this as i want to be well informed about cases more or less similar to mine so i can assess mine at the same time... i wud be glad to see what u have to share :)
I would suggest you collect more chats, emails, phone call logs and send them voluntarily before your file hits initial review (which is after 9-12 months of file transfer to Islamabad). That should help support your case and if your husband came to visit you after your wedding, proof of his visit such as tickets, boarding passes, passport stamps, money transfer receipts etc all these are strong evidence.

Sept 2010 they introduced a new policy where you have to prove that your relationship is genuine. Having only Nikah Nama is considered a paper marriage in their eyes so if you can provide all the evidence that you are in a genuine relationship then you don't have to worry about it. The more proofs the better it is...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Mani4ever said:
So did you visit PK during the 19months? Does it help speed up the process? Where can i order CAIPS?
Yes I visited my wife twice after our wedding and sent proofs voluntarily...

Below is the link to request CAIPS:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
wes786 said:
I would suggest you collect more chats, emails, phone call logs and send them voluntarily before your file hits initial review (which is after 9-12 months of file transfer to Islamabad). That should help support your case and if your husband came to visit you after your wedding, proof of his visit such as tickets, boarding passes, passport stamps, money transfer receipts etc all these are strong evidence.

Sept 2010 they introduced a new policy where you have to prove that your relationship is genuine. Having only Nikah Nama is considered a paper marriage in their eyes so if you can provide all the evidence that you are in a genuine relationship then you don't have to worry about it. The more proofs the better it is...

true that! im going to collect all the relevant info to make my case stronger...... as its the only thing thats in my hands so ill make sure i do it right!

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Sis I have given them a lot of proof's such as...

1. Certified Nikah Nama.
2. Batt paki rasam pics.
3. Engagement Pics.
4. Nikah pics.
5. Me and wife was invited by couple of our relatives on dinner so pics from there.
6. Invitation card.
7. Jewlery receipt indicate my wife's name for example Mrs. ABC DEF W/O MR. ABC DEF.
8. Gifts receipt. I had my Nikah on 16th Oct so I send her gifts through www.thofay.com on 16th of every month with greeting card.
9. Anniversary, Eid and birthday gifts we send to each other.
10. Letter of confirmation from one the well known bank in Pak confirming our relation and that I send her money on a monthly basis.
11. Money transfer receipt from one of the Pakistani money exchange service here in Toronto.
12. skype video chat proof.
13. sms proof.
14. call proof from both sides.
15. letter of confirmation from my wife's university in Pak confirming our relation along with change in her marital status.
16. proof from Facebook status updates for example me updating the status on my Nikah day and all my friends and relatives commenting on it and also comments on my pics.
17. Email response from Sheraton Hotel and Marina Club in Pak as I already inquire from them the cost for having mehndi and walima so I used their reply through email and send it as one of the proof to show CHC that I already have solid plans of what I will do once they will issue PPR.
18. Donation receipt from selani welfare Indicating that my wife made a donation on her and mine behalf.

I have send all these proof with all those documents that they were asking for such as educational info and NIC along with police clearance certificate

Awaiting 2012 said:
nope mate... reception is done...but im pretty sure its equivalent to a nikaah so im sure theres nothing to worry :) you just have to give proof of marriage after all, & that is the certificate.... and i cud def use all the info i can get regarding this as i want to be well informed about cases more or less similar to mine so i can assess mine at the same time... i wud be glad to see what u have to share :)

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
Sis I have given them a lot of proof's such as...

1. Certified Nikah Nama.
2. Batt paki rasam pics.
3. Engagement Pics.
4. Nikah pics.
5. Me and wife was invited by couple of our relatives on dinner so pics from there.
6. Invitation card.
7. Jewlery receipt indicate my wife's name for example Mrs. ABC DEF W/O MR. ABC DEF.
8. Gifts receipt. I had my Nikah on 16th Oct so I send her gifts through www.thofay.com on 16th of every month with greeting card.
9. Anniversary, Eid and birthday gifts we send to each other.
10. Letter of confirmation from one the well known bank in Pak confirming our relation and that I send her money on a monthly basis.
11. Money transfer receipt from one of the Pakistani money exchange service here in Toronto.
12. skype video chat proof.
13. sms proof.
Thanks Khan bhai , how did u send SMS proofs can u help me with that as i am stuck ....

Mani4ever

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2010
AOR Received.
07-08-2010
File Transfer...
07-07-2010
Med's Request
06-08-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
Feb 17th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 28th, 2012
LANDED..........
very soon
wes786 said:
Yes I visited my wife twice after our wedding and sent proofs voluntarily...

Below is the link to request CAIPS:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp
Thank you Wes bhai! I guess i'll visit too plus my daughters first birthday is this coming sunday. Should be a good surprise for my wife.

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
qamalik729 no need to say thanks bus dua mein yaad rakhein. Yeh I used one of the website called smsmarkaz.com they have very cheap package so I used that website from my work so that I can chat with my wifey through sms. The way it works is that you have to register and create your account where you will select your nick and your will will receive msg with your name from a paki number and once she will reply to you it will be treated as sending sms locally in pak and you will receive that msg in your inbox on that website. My wife have Ufone package which gives her option for unlimited local sms. This website is cheap I think $7.50 for three months unlimited sms incoming and outgoing and it stores all of your sent and recieved msg which you can download in pdf format and then print it. Mere mashallah se 3 months mein 2500 sms hogaye they hahahah CHC walay dekh kar hi chakranay lagay honge lol

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
If someone wanna see information only related to immigration they can visit to this link.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-spouse-sponsorship-timeline-who-filled-in-2010-t42750.0.html

at least that forum is not a chatting room but less posts and just to the point information.

mainbucha

Aug 12, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2012
File Transfer...
December 2010
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
Very good information regarding SMS record.
Thanks for sharing this information.

khanb5 said:
qamalik729 no need to say thanks bus dua mein yaad rakhein. Yeh I used one of the website called smsmarkaz.com they have very cheap package so I used that website from my work so that I can chat with my wifey through sms. The way it works is that you have to register and create your account where you will select your nick and your will will receive msg with your name from a paki number and once she will reply to you it will be treated as sending sms locally in pak and you will receive that msg in your inbox on that website. My wife have Ufone package which gives her option for unlimited local sms. This website is cheap I think $7.50 for three months unlimited sms incoming and outgoing and it stores all of your sent and recieved msg which you can download in pdf format and then print it. Mere mashallah se 3 months mein 2500 sms hogaye they hahahah CHC walay dekh kar hi chakranay lagay honge lol

maham noor

May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26th aug 2010
Doc's Request.
10th dec 2011
File Transfer...
7th oct 2010
Med's Request
8th march 2012
Med's Done....
12th march 2012
Passport Req..
8th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
30th june 2012
LANDED..........
17th july 2012 inshallah
13 month since chc islamabad have my file
no re medicall
no objection
nothing....

how much more to wait???

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
maham noor said:
13 month since chc islamabad have my file
no re medicall
no objection
nothing....

how much more to wait???
Anywhere up to 26 months, All you can do is wait until you hear something :(

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
wes786 bhai according to CIC website timeline is back to 24 months. I don't know if its a system glitch or they really bring it back to 24 months.