+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Mani4ever said:
Im Depressed after hear the news from MP. They said i will have to wait another 3-7month before we can get a answer. File is in Queue for review, This is BS Its been 17months for my wife's case and have a 11month old daughter. ReMedical and all the updated forms were mailed and received by Islamabad Aug 25th, 2011. Oct 4th All the Documents were attach with the file for review. I DONT UNDERSTAND my wife's case is straightforward No travel or work. Do you guys suggest ECAS to see what exactly is going on?
seems like ur daughter was born after u filed for ur wife? did u add ur daughter you ur application?

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Re-med request April 15 2012
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
qamalik729 said:
Time has increased but recent one got PPR shows that the time line actually decreased to 16 to 20 months ....... worst case scenario ur case is in 80% then it would be 24 months ... depends on where u have traveled ..... if ur case is with no travel history .... and its marriage with nikah and rooksati .... you have sent all the documents ......... ur pictures with written names on top and how do they relate to u ..... and telling them how did u meet how u got married .... plus last but most important if you have sent them ur phone bills showing u hav been talking on phone .... ur receipts or bills showing that u have been doing dinnerz lunch together and if ur husband has been helping you by sending ya money does not matter how much and if he has been filing tax as being married with u .... than ur case would be done in 16 months most probably ..
chill
thats what im dreading... hoping im not among those 80% cases, trying not to be pesimestic but everything is so discouraging right now. I keep checking my app status only to see what ive been seeing for the past almost 12 months. so frustrating, and 24 months was bad enough, increasing the timespan and the coldhearted way they handle thse matters is all too much mayn. It's worse than waiting for my SAT result!

Mani4ever

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2010
AOR Received.
07-08-2010
File Transfer...
07-07-2010
Med's Request
06-08-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
Feb 17th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 28th, 2012
LANDED..........
very soon
wes786 said:
You mean order CAIPS? Yes do that to see whats going on, it might give you a better idea. MP probably just told you that because the timeline has increased to 26 months and he/she doesn't want to look into your process if its within the timeline.
yes CAIPS, i cannot even think properly and MP's can't do sh*t (sorry for my language). They just want your vote. :mad:

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
Bhai mano Punjabi samaj nahe ate............wasai lagta hai app ko bhi denge ho chuki hai.......yeh ga kai sahe ho jate hai kya...... :eek: Virus again u remind me of something lol..........denge (Evil) :mad: denge Virus ???
Not me but ........Cic asked my friend to send rooksati pics ........... he went back ............. after marriage ...... his wife got denge and then when she got better ......... he came back and in one week he got it too .......... but i think he got infected in Lahore............ but u have to be careful coz ........ its V.v dangerous ... I have seen him he still is not 80% recovered .......... There is no medicine for denge., that is the worst part ... u have to drink fluids and some pain killer ..........
Yeah the only cure to eat alot and rest and drink tons of juices and water ...... virus completes its cycle and dies

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awaiting 2012 said:
thats what im dreading... hoping im not among those 80% cases, trying not to be pesimestic but everything is so discouraging right now. I keep checking my app status only to see what ive been seeing for the past almost 12 months. so frustrating, and 24 months was bad enough, increasing the timespan and the coldhearted way they handle thse matters is all too much mayn. It's worse than waiting for my SAT result!
lol don't worry it would be fine ..... just in case u got receipts , phone bills .... and all that send them so that they have more papers ..........and if u have more pics .......... trips tickets to anywhere together send that too and it will help for sure. ................

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
wes786 said:
I know its bitter but thats the worst case scenerio if you have lots of travel/work/education/personl history....

If its a straight forward case you are looking anywhere between 16-20 Months

PS. I know people who are still waiting since 2007/2008 and a few from early 2010 still...
haha THANKGOD me and my spouse has none of that history. my spouse was born in pakistan and immigrated to CAN when he was 16. he did his highchool university etc from there only. as for me i have no travel history either just getting my undergrads degree. never lived or worked outside of paki. hope that works in my benefit. my friends cousin applied in may 2010 for sponsership, and she got her pass back with visa stamped just a week back even thou it was a nikaah only case.

Mani4ever

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2010
AOR Received.
07-08-2010
File Transfer...
07-07-2010
Med's Request
06-08-2011
Med's Done....
09-08-2011
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
Feb 17th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 28th, 2012
LANDED..........
very soon
stuckhere said:
seems like ur daughter was born after u filed for ur wife? did u add ur daughter you ur application?
I updated CIC- Mississauga Dec 2010 followed by a phone call to confirm. They told me information has been forwarded to CIC-ISL. Daugther's application is separate from my wife's. Applied for Citizenship Certificate which takes another 9-12months. Daughter was added to Wife's Main Application.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Mani4ever said:
yes CAIPS, i cannot even think properly and MP's can't do sh*t (sorry for my language). They just want your vote. :mad:
Thats correct! MPs are useless! My MP told me not to contact him until my timeline reaches whats on the website which was 16 months at that time and by the time my file reached 16 months they increased the timeline to 21 months :( My wife's was done in 19 months.

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
qamalik729 said:
lol don't worry it would be fine ..... just in case u got receipts , phone bills .... and all that send them so that they have more papers ..........and if u have more pics .......... trips tickets to anywhere together send that too and it will help for sure. ................
dont have a lot of pictures together as it was an arranged marriage scene and he was in paki for a brief period to get to know me, but i think the phone bills and chat nd email history shld work lol

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awaiting 2012 said:
haha THANKGOD me and my spouse has none of that history. my spouse was born in pakistan and immigrated to CAN when he was 16. he did his highchool university etc from there only. as for me i have no travel history either just getting my undergrads degree. never lived or worked outside of paki. hope that works in my benefit. my friends cousin applied in may 2010 for sponsership, and she got her pass back with visa stamped just a week back even thou it was a nikaah only case.

lol.... pure luck ............. you know what they say luck can be transferred from one person to another .... may be ur friend is lucky u should go and meet her more ...... meet everyday may be luck gets transferred and ur case id done quickly ...........

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
qamalik729 said:
lol.... pure luck ............. you know what they say luck can be transferred from one person to another .... may be ur friend is lucky u should go and meet her more ...... meet everyday may be luck gets transferred and ur case id done quickly ...........
if only that is true mate. i wud always be by her side :p but sadly even she will be gone soon........ so right now i will draw positive energy from the people who are in same situation as me ha ha

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Awaiting 2012 .... Sis are you nikah only too??? if yes then no need to be worry. There a lot of misconception about Nikah only cases being delayed which is not true as every case is treated as individual case. Its all about sending out the right proof, disclosing right information and your plans along with preparing your case solid along with solid supporting proof. Mashallah my case is also Nikah only case. Allah ne nikah mein itni barkat di hai k its my faith k Allah saray kaam apnay waqt per karwadenge.

However if you like I can share with you what I have provided to CHC so far may be that also helps you out too.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
Awaiting 2012 .... Sis are you nikah only too??? if yes then no need to be worry. There a lot of misconception about Nikah only cases being delayed which is not true as every case is treated as individual case. Its all about sending out the right proof, disclosing right information and your plans along with preparing your case solid along with solid supporting proof. Mashallah my case is also Nikah only case. Allah ne nikah mein itni barkat di hai k its my faith k Allah saray kaam apnay waqt per karwadenge.

However if you like I can share with you what I have provided to CHC so far may be that also helps you out too.
very well said(Allah ne nikah mein itni barkat di hai k its my faith k Allah saray kaam apnay waqt per karwadenge)INSHALLAHA.

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:

khan bhai did u get re-medical call yet and wen was ur file transferred to ISB

Awaiting 2012

Nov 9, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2010
File Transfer...
November 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Re-med done May 1st 2012
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
December 13th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
khanb5 said:

nope mate... reception is done...but im pretty sure its equivalent to a nikaah so im sure theres nothing to worry :) you just have to give proof of marriage after all, & that is the certificate.... and i cud def use all the info i can get regarding this as i want to be well informed about cases more or less similar to mine so i can assess mine at the same time... i wud be glad to see what u have to share :)