June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
wes786 said:
Really, eww..I thought you were better than that :p

AAmir Khan all the way....
He is like a real actor and director who works on serious issues :)

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
qamalik729 said:
Well kind of thinking we have i know there would be more for salman ....in actual his acting and stupid things are worst .......mostly there is no sence in the movie his acting is too much acting ................ acting should be cloze to reality ............

in bollywood ..... no one can touch Amir khan ....... his movies especially like .......... 3 idiots ........ Tare zameen per ......... no competition ........ Dabang business wize a good movie ........ but all effects that any one can put in his movie ..............
if u like Salman ....... then u should love Rajni ........ he is father of Salman in acting ..........
+1 for you also :)

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
wes786 said:
I used to like him in his older movies, such as: hum apke hain kon, meine pyar kya, saajan etc his acting was natural and funny back then now its just over acting, he can't dance his expressions, everything just sucks... AS I said Aamir Khan rocks!
Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddd

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Randomstar said:
Wife got Passport back with the visa this morning....thanks everyone,,,
CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
May you have a very happy life forever(ameen) :)

H

humpakwatan

Red Jeans said:
Hi All,

My assumption for the timeline is that since immigration cases of Afghanistan are also being processed from our office this could be the average timeline for both the countries. Have anyone noticed how much time does take for a case which is applied from Afghanistan? This is just an assumption! I want all of you to comment.
Hi Red Jeans..It takes about the same time for Afghanistan cases too ...please check the spreadsheet link in my signatures for an approximate timeline for some of the Afghan cases.

irsum

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
Doc's Request.
May 2012
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2011
Med's Request
Nov. 2012
Med's Done....
Dec. 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah in May
QD said:
Although this increasing trend of timeline is very disturbing but i still have some hopes because we have seen cases on this forum being processed within 12 to 16 months when timeline was 24 months. It is hard to understand how each application is assessed as there is no fixed formula and if there is then it must be known to immigration officers only. It was surprising for me when i came across two cases of early 2010 which were processed within 6 to 7 months as reported by them but there might be some cases that have been waiting for more than 2 years also. Can't really understand what factors are causing delays...backlogs, lengthy background checks, volume of applications..
My understanding is that the timeline quoted for 80 percent cases is not really average time. It actually means that 80 percent cases are completed within 26 months. Which in turn means that 26 months is the longest period for a case in that 80 percent. As you raise the percentage, the timeline goes up dramatically...for example 100 precent cases would have a time line of infinity because there would be at least one case that, for whatever reasons, is never completed. Few years ago (2008 or 2009 not sure) the timeline for Islamabad use to be 6 months but in those days they were using the time based of completion of 50 percent cases. I do think that part of the reason for timeline increase is that they have changed their basis from 50 to 80 percent. But that is just a part..no doubt about it there is a very significant increase even if reported at the old basis of 50 percent cases.

B

bestplace4u

Mere Dushman Souch Rahe The Mai Ab Kabhi Laut Ke Na Aoga

Ek Gumnami Ka Samandar Hai Usme Hi Jake Dub Jaoga

Abhi Baaki Meri Kahani Hai

Sari Duniya Ko Jo Sunani Hai

Mujhe Pehcaano Dekho Mai Hu Kaun

Aa Raha Hu Palat Ke Mai Hu .?

Ab Mujhe Koi Nahi Rok Sakta.............

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Mere Dushman Souch Rahe The Mai Ab Kabhi Laut Ke Na Aoga

Ek Gumnami Ka Samandar Hai Usme Hi Jake Dub Jaoga

Abhi Baaki Meri Kahani Hai

Sari Duniya Ko Jo Sunani Hai

Mujhe Pehcaano Dekho Mai Hu Kaun

Aa Raha Hu Palat Ke Mai Hu .?

Ab Mujhe Koi Nahi Rok Sakta.............
Wah Wah ! Kya khoob kaha

B

bestplace4u

The Minister is making some announcements today and rumor has it that there will be a cap placed on the number of applications in the parents/grandparents category to reduce the backlog.

The conditional visa for spouses may also be a part of the announcements.

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been reading my CAIPS and members comments regularly, here are some observations, which may be different from case to case.
After issueing the AOR, the file will be in sitting in the store room for 10-12 months.
10-12 months, file is open and they will request you updated forms, police certificate and the real processing begins.If the medical is expired, remedical.
After 12-14 months if all is fine and you have a very straight forward case, no travel history, marriage genuine etc. If remedical is not already done, they will ask you remedical and PPR or remedical followed by PPR within a month time.
So for straight forward case: 14-16 months.

Now if you case is not straight forward, every time they request you something, it will add average 2.5 months to your case. IO will open the file, request the concer department to issue the letter, it will take 20 days approx. Letter will be issued, 45 days to comply, file will be reopen on 45th day, sometime if they dont have a slot, it will be more than that. So imagine, if they request you two letters, it will add 5 months to your case, which means you are standing at 20 months time and if they out your interview queue, then there is no timeline.

irsum said:
My understanding is that the timeline quoted for 80 percent cases is not really average time. It actually means that 80 percent cases are completed within 26 months. Which in turn means that 26 months is the longest period for a case in that 80 percent. As you raise the percentage, the timeline goes up dramatically...for example 100 precent cases would have a time line of infinity because there would be at least one case that, for whatever reasons, is never completed. Few years ago (2008 or 2009 not sure) the timeline for Islamabad use to be 6 months but in those days they were using the time based of completion of 50 percent cases. I do think that part of the reason for timeline increase is that they have changed their basis from 50 to 80 percent. But that is just a part..no doubt about it there is a very significant increase even if reported at the old basis of 50 percent cases.