+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
mahmed17 said:
The funny thing is I have that program so it will send me any update on my ecas but I still manually log in to check it cuz in my head i'm like "well what if it's not working?" lool im too desperate.
How do you get that... to get the updates on ur account? what program is that? Thanks

asimkhan

Star Member
Oct 31, 2009
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/02/09
File Transfer...
21/04/09
Med's Done....
06/01/09
Passport Req..
29/06/2010
peacekeeper said:
Hi asimkhan

Where are you? seems you hiding on us.. come on share thing, got some news ??
No sir i m right here waiting 4 my PPR anxiously ........... after this long long fuking wait i m pretty fuked up, my family is still there in Canada n i m here alone sitting homeless, jobless, n hopeless ............ i dont know wt those baaaaaaaaaastads r doing with my file as they never told me wts going on ...... everytime i get a reply IN PROCESS dats it...................... so hv no courage to say anything my last contact with them was in october wen they asked me my SERVICE DETAILS thats all, my med expired in Jan 2010 n they didnt asked that as well so i dont know they all might b dead n if not then i pray they shud b, as they r useless in my case .................. ;) c dats why i dont send msgs here as my heart is full of poison 4 those baaaaaaaaaaaaaastads they hv made a lovely couple APART n a sweet daughter in pain of judaii?????
My only pain is that they r not updating me even though their own website (http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/visas/processing-traitement.aspx?lang=eng) says that they will update person in case of complex cases but they dont ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Processing Times and Procedures
Processing times for the services delivered at a visa office generally depend on three factors - the volume of applications, their complexity and the amount of resources (staff) available to the visa office.

The following processing times and procedures apply to applications being received and processed at the present time. They apply to average, straightforward applications without complications.

There will always be a small number of applications where complications arise which delay finalization. When this happens, we will endeavour to advise applicants of the reason for the delay and to advise what information is required to continue processing, and provide a realistic estimation of the expected processing time.

Should we find ourselves unable to meet our predicted processing times because of sudden changes in volume or other factors, we will endeavour to adjust the information on this page so that visa applicants will have a realistic expectation of the time required to process each category of application. Statistical information on processing times for cases completed during the past year at visa offices is available on the CIC Website.

Processing Times for Permanent Resident Applications
Family Class - Spouses, Common-law partners, Conjugal partners, Dependent Children
9 months

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you guys this is not right.. you have been waiting for so long its just not fair!
but what can we do about it? :(
I'm happy that the backlog is clearing up though... i think that should help our cases.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
asimkhan looking at timelines of husbands processing recently it's usually 12 months right now so inshallah i pray that you will hear something very soon and those in Islamabad working on your file will finally give you some good news and PPR very very soon.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Baseera said:
How do you get that... to get the updates on ur account? what program is that? Thanks
it's this program here https://ecas.carroll.org.uk and it will log into ecas for you and anytime there is an update it will send it to your email so that you don't have to keep logging in 1000 times a day to see if they have done anything in regards to your case. It's a nice feature :)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
The word 'painful' is too small to describe our situations..this kind of wait is the worst thing and i pray that no one ever has to go through what we are going through. MY prayers are especially for people who have been waiting for a long time and have not heard anything from the embassy. May Allah bless us all for our suffering.

Baseera we have all gone crazy, checking the forums thrice a day, checking ECAS even on the weekends when we know it is impossible to get any updates...LOL!

I must say that through all this wait and separation, I have realized the true value of my husband in my life. I am sure this would be true for all of you. As my hubby says, "once we finally reunite and whenever we feel like fighting, we will remind each other of this horrible time we spent and therefore, avoid any fights " :)

Good Luck Everyone!!

Here's hoping the coming week brings good news on this forum ! (INSHALLAH)

-S

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
mahmed17 said:
it's this program here https://ecas.carroll.org.uk and it will log into ecas for you and anytime there is an update it will send it to your email so that you don't have to keep logging in 1000 times a day to see if they have done anything in regards to your case. It's a nice feature :)
even if i download and use this feature, I will not be able to sleep until i manually log in and check ECAS myself!! LOL!!!

but it is definitely a good thing.

-S

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
saggit19 said:
even if i download and use this feature, I will not be able to sleep until i manually log in and check ECAS myself!! LOL!!!

but it is definitely a good thing.

-S
haha that's the funny thing since I got it I actually checked that it works but I still keep thinking maybe they will update it and this program doesn't realize or it stops working so i still check it myself LOL

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Saggit19

It is very true through this whole horrible process of being separated for so long truly I realized the blessing of having a husband to be there for you. I miss him a lot and being apart has taught us to really love each other a lot and more than anything we've become the best of friends as well as spouses. So if there is one thing which is good that has come out of this that would be it but otherwise being apart is too hard to take especially the more you talk to each other and the stronger your feelings get the harder it is to live without the other person. I feel like half a person all of the time.

INSHALLAH my prayers are that we hear some good news at least so we know that CHC-ISB is actually doing something on our cases.

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You guys are both right. Being apart for so long is heart-wrenching and helps us realize the love we have for each other, and the value of this love!
But it's also like torture.. we're tired of discussing the same old memories and now we want to make some more memories!! ;) lol

INSHALLAH soon we will all be reunited with our life partners.
Come on, hurry up CPC Mississauga.. and CHC Islamabad better clear up that backlog soon :p

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
psionator said:
You guys are both right. Being apart for so long is heart-wrenching and helps us realize the love we have for each other, and the value of this love!
But it's also like torture.. we're tired of discussing the same old memories and now we want to make some more memories!! ;) lol

INSHALLAH soon we will all be reunited with our life partners.
Come on, hurry up CPC Mississauga.. and CHC Islamabad better clear up that backlog soon :p
Yes inshallah- I wish there was a way of finding out exactly what they are doing with our cases. The worst part is having no idea it's horrible if they would tell us what they are doing at least we would have peace of mind that they are doing something. I pray we can inshallah make new memories very very very very very sooooon ;D

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
mahmed17 said:
Yes inshallah- I wish there was a way of finding out exactly what they are doing with our cases. The worst part is having no idea it's horrible if they would tell us what they are doing at least we would have peace of mind that they are doing something. I pray we can inshallah make new memories very very very very very sooooon ;D

aww u guys are so sweet..!! mahmed i like the part where u said "i just feel like half a person" ..that statement just says it all doesn't it? its wonderful how we all think alike :)

inshAllah we will have new memories that will be far far better than the ones we have right now.

-S

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
saggit19 said:
aww u guys are so sweet..!! mahmed i like the part where u said "i just feel like half a person" ..that statement just says it all doesn't it? its wonderful how we all think alike :)

inshAllah we will have new memories that will be far far better than the ones we have right now.

-S
Well it's nice because I feel like we can all relate to each other. Honestly it feels nice knowing that we have each other to keep us going :D Well let's keep high hopes in Allah uniting us soon inshallah.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
mahmed17 said:
Well it's nice because I feel like we can all relate to each other. Honestly it feels nice knowing that we have each other to keep us going :D Well let's keep high hopes in Allah uniting us soon inshallah.
Yes inshaAllah very soon....
Wow! I must appreciate My Saggit19 ;) & mahmed for such a wonderful articulation of feeling.... amazing!
yes we are incomplete and apparently our better halves are 1000s miles apart but they are inside all the times regardless of wherever whatever we do.
Thanks babay for for quotin me @ saggit19 :)

peacekeeper

Star Member
Apr 28, 2008
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-29-2009
AOR Received.
02-01-2010
File Transfer...
19-11-2009
Hi All
Wives sponsoring Husbands from Pakistan please join a forum, link mentioned in my signature..There is a TOPIC Wives Sponsoring Husbands CHC-Islamabad Timeline 2009-2010 under Family Class Sponsorship