+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
[/quote] Yah I wish I could no money.... :( very sad cause I miss him like crazy... I mean crazzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyy going crazy ... lol

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
saggit19 said:
yes these forums have been such a blessing to all us lonely souls! mahmed inshAllah, you will b hearing very soon lookin at ur timeline!!
-S
Hey, ur not lonely soul infact we all are together with are spouses and in a group on this forum :)
cheer

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Baseera said:
AWWWW THANKS SO MUCH ALL OF YOU... YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AND I AM HAPPY TO BE ON THIS FORUM IT HELPED ME ALOT AND GAVE ME SOME ENERGY TO FIGHT WITH THIS SEPERATION... IAM TRYING BUT ITS HARD I WISH I CAN GO VISIT HIM MONEY IS THE PROBLEM... I WILL SEE IF I DO NOT HEAR ANYTHING ALLAH FORBID I WILL GO AND VISIT HIM THIS SUMMER BUT I HOPE TO HEAR A GOOD NEWS INSHALLAH... I PRAY FOR ALL OF US AND MAY ALLAH GRANT EVERYONE'S WISHES CAUSE ITS NOT EASY

THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN
You are welcome 8)

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
I hate to say this but i'm starting to get restless everyday checking the forums/emails/ecas for any hope of an update and everyday it's still the same :'( :'( :'(

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
I hate to say this but i'm starting to get restless everyday checking the forums/emails/ecas for any hope of an update and everyday it's still the same :'( :'( :'(
me too :(

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
psionator said:
:'( awww i've been praying for some kind of good news, inshallah u should find out something from CIC-M soon. Even they seem to be stuck but am praying everyone speeds up a little and works a little harder since everything has been quite dead for the past few months :(

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
psionator said:
Hey psionater!
InshAllah you should hear very soon from CPC-M atleast. I don't think the processing time given on website for CPC-M really means anything. When I got my approval(MAr 02), the website said they were processing applications received upto 7 jan and processing time was 64 days!! but i had applied on Feb 04 and it took me around 25 days to get through. so please hope for the best.. and allow yourself a month's time and most of all have faith in ALLAH !!

:)

-S

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
mahmed17 said:
:D Well its not only you, most of us are doing the same ;) even me n my sweeety check ecas emails n all twice a day atleast :)

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
saggit_16 said:
:D Well its not only you, most of us are doing the same ;) even me n my sweeety check ecas emails n all twice a day atleast :)
Aww yeah I know and it's weird because I already know that it will be the same but in my head I think "oh what if they sent something or they changed something on ecas..what if it says decision made?" lol and then i get excited and log in and then :'( :'( LOL. Well at least I am not alone in this it's nice to know there are others who can understand me my family thinks ive gone crazy or something lol

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Baseera said:
Yah I wish I could no money.... :( very sad cause I miss him like crazy... I mean crazzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyy going crazy ... lol
awww i know what you mean it's not easy to fly to Pakistan just buying a ticket is like 1600 or even higher in summer season but inshallah soon you will be together and there won't be any need for flying to Pakistan..have you asked ur MP to check into ur case or have u requested CAIPS?

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For all you restless people, I know theres a program that emails you if something changes on ECAS.
Not sure what it's called but I'll find out.

Baseera, I'm praying for you :) (and everyone else too of course)

And Saggit19, thanks for the hope! I'm expecting something from them by the end of the month InshAllah .. fingers crossed!

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
mahmed17 said:
Aww yeah I know and it's weird because I already know that it will be the same but in my head I think "oh what if they sent something or they changed something on ecas..what if it says decision made?" lol and then i get excited and log in and then :'( :'( LOL. Well at least I am not alone in this it's nice to know there are others who can understand me my family thinks ive gone crazy or something lol
Its not only you who has gone crazy ;D I know many of us cry frequently while talking to each other then we try to be optimistic and stronger to face this situation and support each other to regain hope.
checking ecas n all many times is ok but crying over no update is really bad.... right? its hard but we are and got to face it

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
psionator said:
For all you restless people, I know theres a program that emails you if something changes on ECAS.
Not sure what it's called but I'll find out.

Baseera, I'm praying for you :) (and everyone else too of course)

And Saggit19, thanks for the hope! I'm expecting something from them by the end of the month InshAllah .. fingers crossed!
The funny thing is I have that program so it will send me any update on my ecas but I still manually log in to check it cuz in my head i'm like "well what if it's not working?" lool im too desperate.

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
saggit_16 said:
Its not only you who has gone crazy ;D I know many of us cry frequently while talking to each other then we try to be optimistic and stronger to face this situation and support each other to regain hope.
checking ecas n all many times is ok but crying over no update is really bad.... right? its hard but we are and got to face it
Well I know how that feels one day I'm crying and my hubby is telling me no inshallah everything will be good and we should be patient then the next day he is upset and i'm telling him inshallah we will find out something soon and be together soon it's an emotional process lol. It's hard not being with the person you love but there isn't much we can do except pray and pray that Allah will unite us all soon with our loved ones.

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
mahmed17 said:
awww i know what you mean it's not easy to fly to Pakistan just buying a ticket is like 1600 or even higher in summer season but inshallah soon you will be together and there won't be any need for flying to Pakistan..have you asked ur MP to check into ur case or have u requested CAIPS?
yah I did talk to my MP hundred million timess... but notin I hate them... no use