+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saggit19 said:
I just checked the other forum. In Blackrose's case, sponsor was WIFE. So the person being sponsored was husband !!

-S
I definitely agree!

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Did anyone get any PPR today ??

I guess not..*sigh* :'(

-S

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
saggit19 said:

-S
I wishhhhhhhhhh that day would come

Inshallah have lots of faith in Allah we will all hear something good soon INSHALLAH :D

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahmed17 said:
I wishhhhhhhhhh that day would come

Inshallah have lots of faith in Allah we will all hear something good soon INSHALLAH :D
yup for sure.. so far they have processed PPR's for January-March 2009, judging from the other forum.
lets hope they clear the backlog fast.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
saggit19 said:
-S
Hey It'll be there soon InshaALLAH stay faithful & hopeful
Love :-*

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
mahmed17 said:
Baseera it's only those people applying under economic class...so in our cases where we are sponsoring our spouses in the family class it will still be processed in Pakistan
yep Baseera, I agree with mahmed

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Yes inshallah they clear up the backlog fast and get to our cases. I feel like i've been waiting for centuries lol

I wish the process was faster but I guess we just have to wait it out. Anyone here sponsoring from Ottawa??

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
mahmed17 said:
Baseera it's only those people applying under economic class...so in our cases where we are sponsoring our spouses in the family class it will still be processed in Pakistan
Oh okay... lolz thanks

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
Oh my gosh Our Aniversry next Month Inshallah... May,30... I wish I can hear something by then... I am waiting for the good news Inshallah... and pray for all to get the good news ... all they are doing is that making our relationship complicated... me and my husband always arguing about the case on the phone... I hate it... :'( he is not feeling well... I am really afraid. wat to do just wait

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
Baseera said:
Oh my gosh Our Aniversry next Month Inshallah... May,30... I wish I can hear something by then... I am waiting for the good news Inshallah... and pray for all to get the good news ... all they are doing is that making our relationship complicated... me and my husband always arguing about the case on the phone... I hate it... :'( he is not feeling well... I am really afraid. wat to do just wait
Allah ap k liay or sab k liay ehsan karay..inshallah I pray that you and everyone else (including myself) we are reunited with our spouses soon. I know the wait is horrible it is also our anniversary next month on May 17th and I know even my husband is always asking about the case all we can do is dua and ask Allah that we hear something good. How long has it been since Islamabad started processing?

peacekeeper

Star Member
Apr 28, 2008
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-29-2009
AOR Received.
02-01-2010
File Transfer...
19-11-2009
Hi

it's not much about BackLog, it's all depend on case to case situation, some cases they are finilising of march, 09 it mean with bit comlications, some they are issuing PPR for August, September, 09 it mean some simple cases, So it's all not about BackLog, it's all about CASE PRESENTATION and some other sonditions and easy background checks.
Any how Wish good luck for everyone.............

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Baseera said:
Oh dear!!

Baseera I hope this anniversary turns out to be one of your best.. I will pray that you two get the good news u have been waiting for. InshAllah InshAllah everything will turn out just fine.. you are a brave person who has waited so patiently for such a long time..so Allah will ,inshAllah, bless you with happiness. :)

Isn't there a chance that you might go pay him a visit, just for a couple of days ?

-S

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
mahmed17 said:
Allah ap k liay or sab k liay ehsan karay..inshallah I pray that you and everyone else (including myself) we are reunited with our spouses soon. I know the wait is horrible it is also our anniversary next month on May 17th and I know even my husband is always asking about the case all we can do is dua and ask Allah that we hear something good. How long has it been since Islamabad started processing?
Hi mahmed17,
you will also hear something soon inshAllah. Happy wedding anniversary in advance! I have filed from Toronto.

-S

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Baseera said:
Hey Baseera, Have the best anniversary this time with some good news InshaALLAH and ur due with treat right? :D

No! guys don't argue on phone or text it won't help at all infact it would hurt both of you and you guys would end up burning blood for nothing. i know its vvv hard but not stronger than will of God so always remember its God who is putting you to this test so if you submit to Him he would bless you for sure just Don't be afraid stay faithful and remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

As my sweetheart said you are really a brave lady no doubt! you are & you have a mighty liver (jigraa) too. our prays are with you and also with every couple waiting.
Yes can't you go and visit him for few days? I would suggest a surprise visit ;)

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
mahmed17 said:
Ok! Happy Anniversary then to you guys too :)
May you also have some good news to celebrate it together