April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Baseera said:
Hey Everyone... I just got a call from my MP and he told me that CHC Islamabad has sended me a letter at the end of March and it should arrive soon Inshallah at the current address of my husband.... I wonder what that letter is for... oh my gosh I am so excited waited for 2 years.... I hope its for visa Inshallah

Process started: April,02,2008

still waiting
Inshallah Baseera my duas are with you and your husband. Inshallah may this letter be very good news for both of you. Let us know how things go! ;D :D

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Baseera said:
Hey Everyone... I just got a call from my MP and he told me that CHC Islamabad has sended me a letter at the end of March and it should arrive soon Inshallah at the current address of my husband.... I wonder what that letter is for... oh my gosh I am so excited waited for 2 years.... I hope its for visa Inshallah

still waiting
MashAllah Baseera am glad for you n ur hubby :) its a Good news an InshaALLah its going to be the best one :)
Do update I aaaaa no I think we all are excitedly waiting for update ;)
All the best & God bless us all

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Guys aaaaa I think I forgot what MP stands for... anyone please remind me of it

peacekeeper

Star Member
Apr 28, 2008
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-29-2009
AOR Received.
02-01-2010
File Transfer...
19-11-2009
saggit_16 said:
Member of Parliament

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
saggit_16 said:
As peacekeeper said it's member of parliament. I spoke to mine last week he said he will find out from Islamabad what's going on with my case I hope I get some good feedback not just the normal "it's in process" ::)

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
mahmed17 said:
Inshallah Baseera my duas are with you and your husband. Inshallah may this letter be very good news for both of you. Let us know how things go! ;D :D
Thank you Muhamed for sure I will update you all and dua for me too cause I am patiently waiting for that letter and I hope Inshallah that it will be a good news

and do you know if CHC ISB updates you if they change your address on file? Because I send them the new mailing address and my husband did too he sent them a letter with mailing address and he signed it too but when I checked cic website it still says my old address I am not sure if they changed it or not is it usually like that I hate this they keep u in a dark

peacekeeper

Star Member
Apr 28, 2008
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-29-2009
AOR Received.
02-01-2010
File Transfer...
19-11-2009
Baseera said:
Thank you Muhamed for sure I will update you all and dua for me too cause I am patiently waiting for that letter and I hope Inshallah that it will be a good news

and do you know if CHC ISB updates you if they change your address on file? Because I send them the new mailing address and my husband did too he sent them a letter with mailing address and he signed it too but when I checked cic website it still says my old address I am not sure if they changed it or not is it usually like that I hate this they keep u in a dark
Send then Email with the Corrier Tracking Ref. number. Your Husband File Number, Name , Date of Birth and ask they updated your Address or not.. send a scanned copy of the letter you send them,, hope they will come up with some answer

good luck

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
peacekeeper said:
Send then Email with the Corrier Tracking Ref. number. Your Husband File Number, Name , Date of Birth and ask they updated your Address or not.. send a scanned copy of the letter you send them,, hope they will come up with some answer

good luck
Okay thanks I will do that

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Baseera said:
Okay thanks I will do that
And yes ask your husband to check the old address also if any letter has arrived there because I see a very good reason for letter to arrive on old address. and I would suggest to make it really quick as inshAllah its a PPR which has short time (usually 2 weeks) interval for sending PP.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Baseera said:

still waiting

baseera!!!!!!
im soo soo happy !! inshAllah inshAllah it will be a ppr.. u kno my hubby actually texted me that baseera got a letter from embassy and i logged on to this site as soon as i could to congratulate u.. i really really pray, sincerely pray that u get what u have waited soo patiently for since the LAST TWO YEARS!!! i don't think i could have been so much patient, had i been in ur position..

Guys and girls let us all pray for baseera and her hubby !! May Allah reunite these two !! AMEEN
All the best Baseera!!!

InshAllah it will be good news.. just keep your prayers going !!

-S

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
Baseera.... why did it take you 2 yrs? Are you a Canadian Citizen or Immigrant... God... i am panicking now...

My case was forwarded to islamabad in june 2009. I have a 19 month old daughter currently staying with her father in Pakistan. She is also a Canadian Citizen but i could not bring her here with me because of my long work hours and no one to take care of her. My husband has even gone through a second medical, but still i have not heard anything from the embassy.

My MP is e-mailing them, i am e-mailing the embassy, my lawyer is e-mailing they are just not replying.. i wonder if anyone recieved the visa in the last month of march. my husband did his second medical in Feb, and we have not heared anything from the embassy ever since. Please help... It is so difficult to live without your family... it seems like i don't have a soul. pray for me too guys

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
lostsoul27 said:
Baseera.... why did it take you 2 yrs? Are you a Canadian Citizen or Immigrant... God... i am panicking now...

My case was forwarded to islamabad in june 2009. I have a 19 month old daughter currently staying with her father in Pakistan. She is also a Canadian Citizen but i could not bring her here with me because of my long work hours and no one to take care of her. My husband has even gone through a second medical, but still i have not heard anything from the embassy.

My MP is e-mailing them, i am e-mailing the embassy, my lawyer is e-mailing they are just not replying.. i wonder if anyone recieved the visa in the last month of march. my husband did his second medical in Feb, and we have not heared anything from the embassy ever since. Please help... It is so difficult to live without your family... it seems like i don't have a soul. pray for me too guys
Inshallah we will all keep you in our prayers and we pray that Allah will unite us all with our loved ones. I think from my experience with the applications we have seen so far there were some cases that were finalized in the last month from feb/march so inshallah yours should be soon. As I mentioned we will do dua and if they asked for remedical im sure that is a good sign inshallah PPR is next.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
lostsoul27 said:
All the best to you also lostsoul and I hope you don't stay lost anymore and meet ur family very soon InshaLLAH

we all know its very hard to live without our spouses and even harder without kids Specially with tiresome and freaking Jobs hrs. I tearfully miss my wife every moment I live and I know she misses me even more and so is every couple waiting to be together.
I know waking up not finding your hubby/wifey and coming back from tiring jobs and again not finding kills all the liveliness of life and you feel like a dead soul but still we are and should stay faithful and hopeful and keep trying this hard time would be over soon

All the best guys :)
May God bless us all with togetherness of our spouses

Baseera

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
saggit19 said:
baseera!!!!!!
im soo soo happy !! inshAllah inshAllah it will be a ppr.. u kno my hubby actually texted me that baseera got a letter from embassy and i logged on to this site as soon as i could to congratulate u.. i really really pray, sincerely pray that u get what u have waited soo patiently for since the LAST TWO YEARS!!! i don't think i could have been so much patient, had i been in ur position..

Guys and girls let us all pray for baseera and her hubby !! May Allah reunite these two !! AMEEN
All the best Baseera!!!

InshAllah it will be good news.. just keep your prayers going !!

aaawwww thanks so much hun.... I am so glad that I joined this forum cause it always brought my hopes up and I am glad to meet you guys on this forum... even tough I dont know you guys but I am very glad and I hope we can meet in person Inshallah