+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Here is I just received an email response for the email I sent yesterday to Ross Hynes. I assum local staff do work on Saturday for administration duties.

File No: Bxxxxxxx

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing.

In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received as our office. Your application will be reviewed upon it turn in queue.

In the future, emails that are not sent at the below provided mailing address (in red) will not be entertained.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914

Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Good progress MashaAllah!
Have they updated your ecas status by any chance?

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
My address also came back today. Both your & my files were with decision making officer so lets hope for the best. :)
My ecas address is back as-well.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
eCASE status still show's "In process" but address came back today. Hopefuly in near future will get an update from them.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit19 said:
wsalam bro..how r u and bhabhi doing?? did u guys have a good time in toronto.?? please pray for us as well..we r still waiting..nothing so far :'( :'( :'(
mfawad said:
welcome back wes bhi hope u and ur wife is doing goood ....welll my hubby got his pp back wit visa so he willl be here on 25 oct 22 days to go ...how u kept urself busy after ur wife got her pp back ... for now im leavin everything for last few days coz i know they willl be harder ..
Danny4450 said:
Walekum Assalam

Alhumdulillah very good bro. How are you and bhabhi ? Did you guys enjoy your time in Toronto? How does she like it here so far ?
Alhumdolillah, we are both doing great and all the time that we waited we don't even remember anymore! Our trip was amazing she enjoyed very much and so far she is liking it here. Thankyou all for the wishes and duas.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
ECAS status for my wife has now changed from decision made to complete and says:

She has landed at toronto airport on sept 25th, 2011 and became a permanent resident.

S

sahibzada_2010

i have one question please?

After the approval how long does the file take to transfer to Islamabad. I got approval on August 18, 2011 so this means, my file transferred on August 18, 2011 to CHC?

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahibzada_2010 said:
i have one question please?

After the approval how long does the file take to transfer to Islamabad. I got approval on August 18, 2011 so this means, my file transferred on August 18, 2011 to CHC?
They don't transfer it electronically but rather they use postal mail. They will send to isb on Aug 18/19, it will reach there after two weeks and chc-I will take two more weeks to open a package. So, in total I think it takes a month or so...

S

sahibzada_2010

Ranjah said:
They don't transfer it electronically but rather they use postal mail. They will send to isb on Aug 18/19, it will reach there after two weeks and chc-I will take two more weeks to open a package. So, in total I think it takes a month or so...
Thanks Ranjah

pappah

Apr 10, 2011
dear forum members
by the grace of allah we got our ppr today..
our timeline is
spouse sponsorhsip(wife)
app filed may 02, 2010
aor july 07, 2010
re imm forms july 09,2011 receivd july 24.(i was using my address in canada) maild on july 27
remed issued aug 09, 2011 recevd on aug 24(again in canada)
remed done on sept 06 from hamid latif hospital lahore(wife had to go to lahore from khi)
call from can high commission to my wife on sept 23 and oct 01 enquiring when u had ur meds as they cant see it in the system..on oct 01 they tell my wife ppr is being sent and if u have askd hamid latif hospital send us the tracking number with passport.
(also remember since they called on sept 23, my wife had been calling the hospital in lahore and they've been makiin dumb excuses that the lady who mails is sick and call tomorrow.
today one of my old uni friend in lahore is going there to ask them when have they ACTUALLY maild it to New delhi.
AT 12 PM TODAY MY WIFE RECEIVES HER PPR in karachi(as we maild and faxed on sept 12 mailing address to karachi).
ALHAMDOLILLAH.
saqib
ps. she will be mailing it today or tomorrow after checkin with them again in the evening if theyve maild them so we can also write the tracking number to islamabad.

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pappah said:
dear forum members
by the grace of allah we got our ppr today..
our timeline is
spouse sponsorhsip(wife)
app filed may 02, 2010
aor july 07, 2010
re imm forms july 09,2011 receivd july 24.(i was using my address in canada) maild on july 27
remed issued aug 09, 2011 recevd on aug 24(again in canada)
remed done on sept 06 from hamid latif hospital lahore(wife had to go to lahore from khi)
call from can high commission to my wife on sept 23 and oct 01 enquiring when u had ur meds as they cant see it in the system..on oct 01 they tell my wife ppr is being sent and if u have askd hamid latif hospital send us the tracking number with passport.
(also remember since they called on sept 23, my wife had been calling the hospital in lahore and they've been makiin dumb excuses that the lady who mails is sick and call tomorrow.
today one of my old uni friend in lahore is going there to ask them when have they ACTUALLY maild it to New delhi.
AT 12 PM TODAY MY WIFE RECEIVES HER PPR in karachi(as we maild and faxed on sept 12 mailing address to karachi).
ALHAMDOLILLAH.
saqib
ps. she will be mailing it today or tomorrow after checkin with them again in the evening if theyve maild them so we can also write the tracking number to islamabad.
congratzzz...

merrakhawaab

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Jhang
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Doc send with Complete Wedding in Dec,2011
Nomination.....
feb,2012 send all pcc,imm forms, relationship documnets
AOR Received.
20-02-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
Interview........
05.06.2013 passed
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
inshAllahSoon
Ranjah said:
where is my pr ??

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Salam to all my brothers and sisters here

It's 5.19 am and I FINALLY have the GOOD NEWS to share with you all..Alhumdulillah I just got a call from my husband and he gave me the best news of my life so far which I have been dying to hear from him. He got his Passport Request in the mail today...I'm soooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyy ;D ;D ;D ;D

My address disappeared two weeks ago and he just received the request today so you guys can decide if it is just a co-incidence/glitch in the system or in fact it means something... ;)

Here is my timeline:

App filed: March 2010
Re-PCC: June 2011
Re-Med: June 2011
PPR: October 2011

Thanks to all of you here for being so supportive and informative through out this hard time of mine. You are awsome!

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Tor-wi said:

It's 5.19 am and I FINALLY have the GOOD NEWS to share with you all..Alhumdulillah I just got a call from my husband and he gave me the best news of my life so far which I have been dying to hear from him. He got his Passport Request in the mail today...I'm soooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyy ;D ;D ;D ;D

My address disappeared two weeks ago and he just received the request today so you guys can decide if it is just a co-incidence/glitch in the system or in fact it means something... ;)

Here is my timeline:

Thanks to all of you here for being so supportive and informative through out this hard time of mine. You are awsome!

Im sooo happy for you Tor-wi!!! :) :) Bahut bahut mubarak...hope he gets the visa soon and you guys are together inshallah! Wish you both the bestest life ahead :)

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sister ... really happy for you... Congratulation.... Happy togetherness ... remember in your prays..... still waiting for PPR since may..

Tor-wi said:

Here is my timeline: