CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tor-wi said:
Salam to all my brothers and sisters here

It's 5.19 am and I FINALLY have the GOOD NEWS to share with you all..Alhumdulillah I just got a call from my husband and he gave me the best news of my life so far which I have been dying to hear from him. He got his Passport Request in the mail today...I'm soooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyy ;D ;D ;D ;D

My address disappeared two weeks ago and he just received the request today so you guys can decide if it is just a co-incidence/glitch in the system or in fact it means something... ;)

Here is my timeline:

App filed: March 2010
Re-PCC: June 2011
Re-Med: June 2011
PPR: October 2011

Thanks to all of you here for being so supportive and informative through out this hard time of mine. You are awsome!

CONGRATS ..FINALLY HARD TIME IS OVER ....SO HAPPPY FOR YOU

tkaa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
27TH APRIL 2011
AOR Received.
28th june 2010
File Transfer...
25TH MAY 2010
Med's Request
12TH MAY 2011
Med's Done....
23RD MAY 2011
Passport Req..
10th sep 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd october 2011
hello everyone!!!!! Today I got my passport back with visa. I am so excited. Thanks to all forum members. It wouldn't have been possible with out your endless support and inspiration. I'm Planning to land this Friday inshallah. Thank you very much.

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
tkaa said:
hello everyone!!!!! Today I got my passport back with visa. I am so excited. Thanks to all forum members. It wouldn't have been possible with out your endless support and inspiration. I'm Planning to land this Friday inshallah. Thank you very much.
[/q
Congrats Tkaa and best of luck.when did u send ur pport? did u recieve it urself at ur home or sumone else

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
WOW! MashaALLAH lots o Congrats
Happy togetherness Remember in Prays :)

Tor-wi said:

It's 5.19 am and I FINALLY have the GOOD NEWS to share with you all..Alhumdulillah I just got a call from my husband and he gave me the best news of my life so far which I have been dying to hear from him. He got his Passport Request in the mail today...I'm soooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyy ;D ;D ;D ;D

My address disappeared two weeks ago and he just received the request today so you guys can decide if it is just a co-incidence/glitch in the system or in fact it means something... ;)

Here is my timeline:

Thanks to all of you here for being so supportive and informative through out this hard time of mine. You are awsome!

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Congratulations bro Happy togetherness :)
Need ur prays

pappah said:
dear forum members
by the grace of allah we got our ppr today..
our timeline is
spouse sponsorhsip(wife)
app filed may 02, 2010
aor july 07, 2010
re imm forms july 09,2011 receivd july 24.(i was using my address in canada) maild on july 27
remed issued aug 09, 2011 recevd on aug 24(again in canada)
remed done on sept 06 from hamid latif hospital lahore(wife had to go to lahore from khi)
call from can high commission to my wife on sept 23 and oct 01 enquiring when u had ur meds as they cant see it in the system..on oct 01 they tell my wife ppr is being sent and if u have askd hamid latif hospital send us the tracking number with passport.
(also remember since they called on sept 23, my wife had been calling the hospital in lahore and they've been makiin dumb excuses that the lady who mails is sick and call tomorrow.
today one of my old uni friend in lahore is going there to ask them when have they ACTUALLY maild it to New delhi.
AT 12 PM TODAY MY WIFE RECEIVES HER PPR in karachi(as we maild and faxed on sept 12 mailing address to karachi).
ALHAMDOLILLAH.
saqib
ps. she will be mailing it today or tomorrow after checkin with them again in the evening if theyve maild them so we can also write the tracking number to islamabad.

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tkaa said:
Congratulation finally you dream comes true, and one thing i wanna ask they give you confirmation of permanent residence form which have one orginal copy attached carbon copies am i right?

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
i called Doctor wakil and he said you cannot get your remedical done untill you have Section A form.
and according to my caips notes file B/F date is 11/11/2011, so is there any chance of getting re-medical request before that?

can we download this Section A form from their site??

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can anyone tell about confirmation of permanent residence form? they send us along with passport..

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MAB said:
i called Doctor wakil and he said you cannot get your remedical done untill you have Section A form.
and according to my caips notes file B/F date is 11/11/2011, so is there any chance of getting re-medical request before that?

can we download this Section A form from their site??
you cant download Section A, chc isb will send Section A for remedical with a attached photo and your data etc, so wait,

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
PPH said:
you cant download Section A, chc isb will send Section A for remedical with a attached photo and your data etc, so wait,
oh so i have to wait till november

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
tkaa said:
congrats brother.when did u send ur pport and who recieved it at ur house? did u recieve it urself?

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
tkaa sorry to bother u bt im a bit worried. u say u sent the pport on 16th and ur ecas status got changed to "decision made" on tuesday right? which tuesday was that? was it tuesday, 20th sept.
i sent my pport on 26th sept but my ecas status is still "in process".

B

bestplace4u

Tor-wi said:

Here is my timeline:

Many congratz :) jaan choot gayi finally

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Never got a chance to check the forum yesterday but today brought lots of good news mashAllah!
Congratulations Pappah and Tor-wi! See, I told you, you wont need to plan a vacation and inshAllah he will be there before this year ends! Also, I told you you'll hear something in October! Now you keep my treat ready..:)

Im so happy for both of you....all the best for your lives ahead, and may this week bring lots of good news for everyone!