+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
Hello Everyone, so here is the update from my side and we have received PPR request today

AOR- AUG 27 2010
RE PCC & IMM FORM SUBMIT JULY 24
RE MEDICAL JULY 16
PPR on October 3rd

resham

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is in response to your email (see below). Oct.01.2011

Your application is currently in process and that are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, now, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

This is in response to your email (see below). July.12.2011

Your application is currently in process and that are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

My e -Cas ADD cam back on this Sunday after one week.I have mentioned earlier my BFD was 21.Sept.I am assuming they may have not updated my file as of yet. or they just sent me the old reply ,please comments’ help needed badley.
I will very much appreciate every bodys helps.cuz this CHC-ISB IS MAKING ME SAD AND SAD EVERY DAY.
Thaks.

Hi guys,I sent IMMS forms-pics-pcc.in may 2011.are they gonna put my file back in background check.or not.plzzzzzzzz response.THANKS.

H

humpakwatan

pakivette said:
Hello Everyone, so here is the update from my side and we have received PPR request today

AOR- AUG 27 2010
RE MEDICAL JULY 16
PPR on October 3rd
Many Congratulations pakivette.

Lots of good news today

tkaa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
27TH APRIL 2011
AOR Received.
28th june 2010
File Transfer...
25TH MAY 2010
Med's Request
12TH MAY 2011
Med's Done....
23RD MAY 2011
Passport Req..
10th sep 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd october 2011
humpakwatan said:
Congratulations to TOR-WI and pappah for passport requests and tkaa for getting the passport back!

Great news for Husband cases :p they are slowly passing through. IT took tor-wi about 5 months after re-medical to get the PPR. And total of 18 months for a husband case thats some hope for the rest of us.
thanx :)

tkaa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
27TH APRIL 2011
AOR Received.
28th june 2010
File Transfer...
25TH MAY 2010
Med's Request
12TH MAY 2011
Med's Done....
23RD MAY 2011
Passport Req..
10th sep 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd october 2011
resham said:
Hi Every body,

Congrats, you got your passport. Finally, the waiting time is over for you. Please remember us in your prayers it has been long long wait time for me.
thank you very much. you all are in my prayers. allah ke ghar der hai andher nahi. :)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
pakivette said:

AOR- AUG 27 2010
RE MEDICAL JULY 16
PPR on October 3rd

Aray wah! :) I just updated the list! Mubarak mubarak :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
pakivette said:

AOR- AUG 27 2010
RE MEDICAL JULY 16
PPR on October 3rd
Congratulations ... This monday is bringing a lot of good news MashaAllah :)

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
Hi All,

Congratulations to all those members who got their Passports back with a visa and PPRs during last week. I wish besk of luck for rest of members who are anxiously waiting for good news.

Looking forward for your prays, thanks.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Tor-wi said:
Salam to all my brothers and sisters here

It's 5.19 am and I FINALLY have the GOOD NEWS to share with you all..Alhumdulillah I just got a call from my husband and he gave me the best news of my life so far which I have been dying to hear from him. He got his Passport Request in the mail today...I'm soooooo happyyyyyyyyyyyy ;D ;D ;D ;D

My address disappeared two weeks ago and he just received the request today so you guys can decide if it is just a co-incidence/glitch in the system or in fact it means something... ;)

Here is my timeline:

App filed: March 2010
Re-PCC: June 2011
Re-Med: June 2011
PPR: October 2011

Thanks to all of you here for being so supportive and informative through out this hard time of mine. You are awsome!

oh wow tor-wi ..congrats dear.....veryy verry happy for you :) mashAllah such a great news :) may Allah listen to our prayers and may we all get similar good news veryy soon Ameen!!!

Please pray for us as well..we have been waiting for a total of 20 months now..we need everyone's prayers please and thank you :)

H

humpakwatan

pakivette said:
last time I checked, I was the husband.. we'll see how it goes in future.. lol
So you are the husband who got sponsored by your wife or the other way around? Sorry I am confused because in one of your previous posts you said it is a wife case.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
also congrats to ppaah, tkaa and pakivette..keep the good news coming :)

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
resham said:
This is in response to your email (see below). Oct.01.2011

Your application is currently in process and that are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, now, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.

If you have any updated documents such as photographs and other proof of the sponsor's visits since the wedding, proof of contact including telephone bills, emails and letters, proof of financial support and any other proof of an on-going relationship, you are welcome to submit these to us. Such documents would help us in assessing your application.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

This is in response to your email (see below). July.12.2011

Your application is currently in process and that are certain issues that cannot be addressed or assessed without an in-person interview. Unfortunately, at this point in time, it is not possible to give a timeframe for the interview.

My e -Cas ADD cam back on this Sunday after one week.I have mentioned earlier my BFD was 21.Sept.I am assuming they may have not updated my file as of yet. or they just sent me the old reply ,please comments' help needed badley.
I will very much appreciate every bodys helps.cuz this CHC-ISB IS MAKING ME SAD AND SAD EVERY DAY.
Thaks.

Hi guys,I sent IMMS forms-pics-pcc.in may 2011.are they gonna put my file back in background check.or not.plzzzzzzzz response.THANKS.

sis u will be getting your caips by friday..inshAllah.. u shud be able to find out soemthing in those
i will pray specially for you..u have been waiting for too long..and u really deserve to get your case completed now.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
pakivette said:

AOR- AUG 27 2010
RE MEDICAL JULY 16
PPR on October 3rd
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
CONGRATZZZZZZZZZ , I WISH it ws mine timeline :p

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
Sorry for the confusion, Yes I am the husband and sponsoring my wife..

humpakwatan said:
So you are the husband who got sponsored by your wife or the other way around? Sorry I am confused because in one of your previous posts you said it is a wife case.