+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

S

sahibzada_2010

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
In statistics two most term used called "Population" and "Sample". So out of population my file choosen as a sample to test if all the acts and regulations are comply by CHC or not in their daily procedure. So I have to admit they are applying all the possible criteria's on my file where as I am just an extra ordinary innocent citizen of Canada. Hehehe
You are an innocent. I dont know why they found you and trying to make some marks on you so they will get promotion on you that they caught another Pakistani who was trying to do nikah case. One 2 ka 4 there are so many people that the just get nikah done and sponsor wife or husband and they always get immigration. But don't worry Allah is there for you always. Don't lose your faith. And I am sure you will hear good news in the next month or so. InshAllah.

Keep your faith high.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryaam said:
I have a question,
when sending an email, do you just ask for update? if so then all the email we send is the same? does it matter if the message is the same in every email?
thanks
If asking for update then yes it can be the same email as the last one or simply copy past unless otherwise making any additional change/information to your case. I use the same email over and over.

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
...what happens when the address on Ecase go missing ???? :-X

maryaam

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
thank you
I thought they keep all the email we send them lol

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
If asking for update then yes it can be the same email as the last one or simply copy past unless otherwise making any additional change/information to your case. I use the same email over and over.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iftikhar505 said:
SWERA YOU DESERVE +1 FOR UPDATING INFORMATION FOR EVERYONE TIMELINE. I HAVE ADDED THAT TO YOUR ACCOUNT.
THX ,,,,,+1,,,, 4 U 2 4 GIVING ME.

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
PA mean your file storage area.
BFD means bring forward date. The date when your file will be next reviewd.
OMG this means they will not touch my my file till Nov and then ask for re-medical only
:(

MAB

Aug 20, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Doc's Request.
July 12, 2011 (Letter lost) received scanned copy on 27 September, 2011
AOR Received.
05 August, 2010
File Transfer...
07 July, 2010
Med's Request
1st feb 2012 (letter lost) received second copy on March 19, 2012
Med's Done....
March 21st, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23rd April 2012 (Via Email) and 27th April 2012 Via Courier
VISA ISSUED...
May 18th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 29th, 2012
and what does it mean by:

Notes not entered
mistakenly file PA'D

It's in our caips notes

H

humpakwatan

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Question after sending Reception/Rukhsati documents;
ecase address disappeard on Aug 29th and came back on Sep 22nd [email response said file is in Q to be reviewd by Immigration officer]. Assumed review done so address came back on Sep 22nd.

Ecase address disappeard again since Sep 27th [email response said file is in Q to be reviewd by Decision making officer] in mean time refused to provide CAIPS after 30 days and requested 60 days with a letter saying "Consultation is required".

What is the difference between "Review by Immigration officer" and "Review by Decision making officer"
I am guessing Immigration Officer is the officer who does the initial review and makes notes on the file and for final decision forwards it to the decision making officer who decides YES or NO and this is where you get a passport request inshaAllah. But it is all just my speculations but some people also say that both of those are just the same thing. There is a phrase I read in the manuals somewhere saying Who hears is who decides but still there could be a final approval stage involved.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
humpakwatan said:
I am guessing Immigration Officer is the officer who does the initial review and makes notes on the file and for final decision forwards it to the decision making officer who decides YES or NO and this is where you get a passport request inshaAllah. But it is all just my speculations but some people also say that both of those are just the same thing. There is a phrase I read in the manuals somewhere saying Who hears is who decides but still there could be a final approval stage involved.
i think you are right, but one thing i like to clear .. I heard that PPR visa validity is until the expiry of medical.

So i guess for 1-2-4 case, he should get PPR + Re-Med... since his re-med gonna end on 30th oct 2011.

what you say ?

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
it's always better to clarify everything!!! i assume them to be quite dumb and not get anything!!

muzmil said:
hello friends, So my wife is about to finalize the package , I like to clear out here 1 thing . I did ask this question before but again to be on safe side i am asking again.

Since my wife medical college was in jamshoro , but she never lived there , just basic hostel residence and commuting quite often.

We are only providing Re-PCC for the 3 Karachi districts where she lived.

I think the Visa officer will get confused to see Jamshoro in the form but no pcc of it.

So my question is : do u think my wife should write the fact that she never acquired residency in Jamshoro in cover letter ? or the VO will understand by himself by looking at the addresses sections since her 18th birthday ?

please let me know. Thank you

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:
hello friends, So my wife is about to finalize the package , I like to clear out here 1 thing . I did ask this question before but again to be on safe side i am asking again.

Since my wife medical college was in jamshoro , but she never lived there , just basic hostel residence and commuting quite often.

We are only providing Re-PCC for the 3 Karachi districts where she lived.

I think the Visa officer will get confused to see Jamshoro in the form but no pcc of it.

So my question is : do u think my wife should write the fact that she never acquired residency in Jamshoro in cover letter ? or the VO will understand by himself by looking at the addresses sections since her 18th birthday ?

please let me know. Thank you
ok listen i have also completed my graduation from lmc jamshoro medical college,and highter secondary school from mirpurkhas,and my permanent adress is sanghar and it is on NIC and only provide one pcc certifcate from sanghar and Allhamudllah no any objection nothing else, i recieved my visa.. if you remember there is form in permanent residence application which ask you since 18th years where do you live one ths form give permanent adress nothing else and provide pcc form that area..and i think no need to 3 certificates from 3 districts, if you have aleardy three pcc then send it and pls no cerficate from jamshoro it is wastage of time nothing else

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
zeeeee said:
LOL @ Don't forget us like wes bhai upon arrival of your spouse
:p haha
"Good News" Wes Bhai did not forget us but he had been on his honeymoon but now he had left Ontario and is back to Alberta and he would be back on this forum soon which he had mentioned in his email. Hurray.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
AOA everyone,

How is everyone doing? And whats the latest I noticed and there is like over 50 pages to read so I don't think I am gonna go through them all :)

iftikhar505

Jan 7, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/09/2010
AOR Received.
1/10/2010
wes786 said:
AOA everyone,

How is everyone doing? And whats the latest I noticed and there is like over 50 pages to read so I don't think I am gonna go through them all :)
Waalaikumsalaam & Welcome back to the forum Wes Bhai.
Thanx for remembering everyone. Hope you have great life ahead of you. Wish you lots of lots of luck towards new life. May Allah bless you with more than your expectations. Once again thanx for helping members of this forum.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
AOA everyone,

Walaikum salaam Wes bhai. Hope you are good. Latest is Khan sister hubby also landed. My CAIPS were due but received a letter from them "Consultations are necessory to comply with the request that cannot reasonably be completed within the original time limit" so needs 60 days. Beside that email response said"File is with decision making officer".

In addition few members received passport back with VISA.