+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
they need consultation to give you CAIPS ......... your wife's signature matched the one on the forms right?
Haa yaar signature theek hy, last time JAN mey be same he signature thay tu 35 days baad mil gaye thay CAIPS.
Ub pata nahi CAIPS dene ke liye kya consulation honi hy. :'(

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
khan82 said:
Salam Dear brothers and sister by the grace of almighty Allah today my Husband arrive To Toronto safely I am so happy I still think it might be a dream hahhaa may Allah bring this day to all of you guys and Inshallah Allah will bring it in right time and then you all will forget this pain as you see your beloved one's......Allah is great jitna oss ke shukria ada karo kaam hai its all coz Allah accepted my prayer it prayers really work out best of luck to all of you :) :) :) :) :)
COngratulations dear...now dont vanish...check FB msgs pls :p

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Wow... :eek: they are snails :eek: :eek:

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
So after ordering CAIPS on Aug 20 today I have received a letter from them and this is how they work. I submitted forms on Aug 20th,2011 and the letter said "This is further to your request under the access to information act,which was received on June 22,2011 :eek:

Despite our best efforts to process your request within the 30-day statutory limit, an extension of up to 60 days pursuant to paragraph 9(1)(b) of the access to information act, is required. This paragraph states that an extension may be taken where "consulations are necessary to comply with the request that cannot reasonable be completed within the original time limit"

Now lets wait more for 60 days to CAIPS arrival. Time he karab chal raha hy her taraf se :(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
Salam Dear brothers and sister by the grace of almighty Allah today my Husband arrive To Toronto safely I am so happy I still think it might be a dream hahhaa may Allah bring this day to all of you guys and Inshallah Allah will bring it in right time and then you all will forget this pain as you see your beloved one's......Allah is great jitna oss ke shukria ada karo kaam hai its all coz Allah accepted my prayer it prayers really work out best of luck to all of you :) :) :) :) :)
Masha Allah se good news. I am happy for you sister.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
khan82 said:
Walekum Assalam

MashaAllah sister .. I wish you all the very best in your future .. May Allah keep you guys always happy .. Ameen :)

UOC

Nov 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am frequent orderer of CAIPS and order caips almost every month because this is the only way to find out whats happening with my spouse case. According to ATIP act they have the right not to release certain info but I have heard first time that they want to delay your request for 60 days. Is there something they dont want you to know at this time ?

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
So after ordering CAIPS on Aug 20 today I have received a letter from them and this is how they work. I submitted forms on Aug 20th,2011 and the letter said "This is further to your request under the access to information act,which was received on June 22,2011 :eek:

Despite our best efforts to process your request within the 30-day statutory limit, an extension of up to 60 days pursuant to paragraph 9(1)(b) of the access to information act, is required. This paragraph states that an extension may be taken where "consulations are necessary to comply with the request that cannot reasonable be completed within the original time limit"

Now lets wait more for 60 days to CAIPS arrival. Time he karab chal raha hy her taraf se :(

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UOC said:
i am frequent orderer of CAIPS and order caips almost every month because this is the only way to find out whats happening with my spouse case. According to ATIP act they have the right not to release certain info but I have heard first time that they want to delay your request for 60 days. Is there something they dont want you to know at this time ?
Don't really know the reason; fact is totally unknown to me. Required 60 day's extension, I am more curious with the line “Consultations are necessary to comply with the request”.
I am very much interested to know about the "Consultation" and with whom?. I also did order CAIPS in JAN which were received in 35 days, the only thing happened since then is that I had provided the Reception/post wedding photo's, PK visit's proof, and jewelry invoices in July during my stay in PK.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Same here. JAN 2010 AOR. File in interview since OCT 2010 so 1 year now. Required Rukhsati proof and PK visit proof which were provided in July 2011 per abhi tuk kuch final nahi kiya. Inn ko aur kuch nahi chahiye sirf agar chahiye tu 2-4 thapar chahiye. Bhotni ke :mad:
@\

@ONE 2 KA 4, so u went to pak to do rukhsati and valima thing ? in the request letter when they said marriage not genuine how many days they gave you ? I am totally shocked to read this. I thought you didn't go and wrote some plans for rukhsati and valima thats why they put on interview queue.

please let me know.. I am also on the same boat and i am not sure what gonna happen with my case.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:
@ \
@ ONE 2 KA 4, so u went to pak to do rukhsati and valima thing ? in the request letter when they said marriage not genuine how many days they gave you ? I am totally shocked to read this. I thought you didn't go and wrote some plans for rukhsati and valima thats why they put on interview queue.
please let me know.. I am also on the same boat and i am not sure what gonna happen with my case.
They gave me 45 days to respond in Oct 2010 and yes I wrote the future plans that it will be done here in Canada and gave them the reasons linked to this plan and why it was not done in PK at first stage along with affidavits and a signed legal agreement letter stating that we stand by our words and If plan is not in accordance we shall be held liable for our action. Also did provide more pic's and ongoing relation proof.

However after reviewing all this in Dec 2010 (After 45 days) officer put the remarks "Not satisfy with the relation, Sponsor still in opinion Reception will be held in Canada thus required interview to access if they are serious about their relationship, also applicant did not answer to our letter as what plan(s) have they made if we reject the visa" I found this from CAIPS in Feb 2011.

In June I went to PK and performed Rukhsati in July and sent them proof along with a cover letter and many other proofs. But no update as of today.
Have you submitted your documents already? I understand you were going to submit at the end of Sep. What proof(s) and plan(s) have you mentioned in your response please share. Solely for knowledge & information seeking purpose as if they are not personal to share.

Amahmoo

Mar 23, 2011
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
Doc's Request.
03-10-2010
AOR Received.
03-10-2010
File Transfer...
20-09-2010
Med's Request
12-10-2011
Med's Done....
17-10-2011
Passport Req..
24-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH SOON!
I am trying to reply to a personal msg, but its not allowing me to do it. Does anyone know why is that or how can I reply or send a personal msg. Thanks!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is I just received an email response for the email I sent yesterday to Ross Hynes. I assum local staff do work on Saturday for administration duties.

File No: Bxxxxxxx

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing.

In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received as our office. Your application will be reviewed upon it turn in queue.

In the future, emails that are not sent at the below provided mailing address (in red) will not be entertained.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914

Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Here is I just received an email response for the email I sent yesterday to Ross Hynes. I assum local staff do work on Saturday for administration duties.

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is waiting to be reviewed by a decision-making officer. After this review, the file will be advanced to the next stage of processing.

In compliance with the department's commitment to the "first in, first out" policy, we process cases in the order they are received as our office. Your application will be reviewed upon it turn in queue.

In the future, emails that are not sent at the below provided mailing address (in red) will not be entertained.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section

that is great news brother, so it means your wife will get ppr very soon!!! becoz it used to say "your application is queue for i nterview" and now with kthe decision maker..don't worry bro inshallah in a week or two u will hear a good new!!!keep ur hopes high!!

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
Really good new sis, wish u both a very happy life ahead!!enjoy ur every second, becoz u waited so long for this day to come!! I am so happy 4 u:)

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sunshine girl said:
that is great news brother, so it means your wife will get ppr very soon!!! becoz it used to say "your application is queue for an interview" and now with the decision maker..don't worry bro inshallah in a week or two u will hear a good news!!!keep ur hopes high!!

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

Dear Client,

Regards,

Immigration Section

This one seems to quite promising.. Good Luck 1-2-4 bro..

I also got same 45 day letter thing but Thanks God i have already done the valima etc etc... Since My wife also got re-med request , so she has done that as well and now will send the package that will have the re-pcc, re-immi forms, cover letters, photos, western union, email screen shots, ufone call record etc etc INSH-A-ALLAH by monday.

The 45 day deadline will end on 20th October but i hope they will get the package by Wednesday which is 4th october, when do you think i should email them and ask if they have received the documents or not ?

Also, this time i am gonna use FEDEX to send all the documents, can you tell me if fedex is OK and what address should i use to send all the documents ?

Please let me know. Thank you