+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:
This one seems to quite promising.. Good Luck 1-2-4 bro..

I also got same 45 day letter thing but Thanks God i have already done the valima etc etc... Since My wife also got re-med request , so she has done that as well and now will send the package that will have the re-pcc, re-immi forms, cover letters, photos, western union, email screen shots, ufone call record etc etc INSH-A-ALLAH by monday.

The 45 day deadline will end on 20th October but i hope they will get the package by Wednesday which is 4th october, when do you think i should email them and ask if they have received the documents or not ?

Also, this time i am gonna use FEDEX to send all the documents, can you tell me if fedex is OK and what address should i use to send all the documents ?

Please let me know. Thank you
Use TCS it is much cheaper and documents will be delivered on next business day. Once it is confirmed on TCS website that documents have been delivered then 3 weeks after email CHC and they will confirm you that documents from applicant have been received and placed on file.

If you email immediately after sending documents they wont confirm you as it take atleast 2 weeks for them to open and place documents on your file. Also after sending documents keep checking your ecase address and the day when they place documents on your file you will notice ecase address will disappear for a day or two.
I submitted my documents on July 28th by TCS received on July 29th, they open and place on file on Aug 17. 2nd package was also sent by TCS on Aug 8th received on 9th and they placed on file on Aug 22nd. Both time ecase address was disappeared for a day. I recomend TCS and use the following address:

High Commission of Canada
VISA Section
Street address: Diplomatic Enclave, Sector G-5
Islamabad, Pakistan

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Use TCS it is much cheaper and documents will be delivered on next business day. Once it is confirmed on TCS website that documents have been delivered then 3 weeks after email CHC and they will confirm you that documents from applicant have been received and placed on file.

If you email immediately after sending documents they wont confirm you as it take atleast 2 weeks for them to open and place documents on your file. Also after sending documents keep checking your ecase address and the day when they place documents on your file you will notice ecase address will disappear for a day or two.
I submitted my documents on July 28th by TCS received on July 29th, they open and place on file on Aug 17. 2nd package was also sent by TCS on Aug 8th received on 9th and they placed on file on Aug 22nd. Both time ecase address was disappeared for a day. I recomend TCS and use the following address:

VISA Section
Islamabad, Pakistan
Jaani meri prediction sahi hoti jaa rahi hai k nahi? :)

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
ONE 2 KA 4 said:

VISA Section
Islamabad, Pakistan
Thanks man, last time when i sent the valima pix etc etc , that package was never attached to my file that's why i don't want to use TCS and that's the reason i got this OBJECTION letter.

I will see what to do, but i guess after sending this package ... another wait game of 6-8 months may be 10 months will begin... Man... i wasted 2 years of my life... in this BS process !! Anyways, since i am going to Pak in dec ... i think i should stay there till march may be...

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Hello guys, just a quick question. In form imm0008_1e.pdf , Question : 11 Personal History... it asks for activity since age 18 now. my wife is currently doing her house job in hospital but she took 10 day leave to perform UMRAH. should this be mentioned in personal history ?

because in form i have mentioned from June 2011- To Date : House job....

how should i mention the Umrah thing ? please advise. Thanks

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amahmoo said:
I am trying to reply to a personal msg, but its not allowing me to do it. Does anyone know why is that or how can I reply or send a personal msg. Thanks!
ATLEAST 21 TO 22 POST THEN ONLY U CAN SEND PERSONAL MSG.

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muzmil said:
Hello guys, just a quick question. In form imm0008_1e.pdf , Question : 11 Personal History... it asks for activity since age 18 now. my wife is currently doing her house job in hospital but she took 10 day leave to perform UMRAH. should this be mentioned in personal history ?

because in form i have mentioned from June 2011- To Date : House job....

how should i mention the Umrah thing ? please advise. Thanks
IF ITS ME I'LL DO IT IN THIS FORMATE BZ THEY HAVENT ASKED FOR DATE ,,,,IT DEPENDS WHICH MONTH SHE GONE FOR EXAMPLE.

HOUSE JOB------------FROM 2011/06 TO 2011/08
UMRAH----------------" " 2011/08 TO 2011/08
HOUSE JOB------------" " 2011/08 TO 2011/CURRENT

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys when you send email to chc isb and if they dont reply please wait they will respond within 2weeks..
so please dont frustated if thy are not replying early. bus subar inshallah they will reply..
i sent fews emails to chc isb and everytime got reply sometime within 3 hours and somtime after a week..
every time thy giving me very useful information, once thy sent me two emails one email was saying that your file under intial review and after few second another email was saying request letter was sent to applicant and guess what that was my ppr letter, they take time but they are working and i wana tell you on saturday they also works. :)

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
PPH said:
Guys when you send email to chc isb and if they dont reply please wait they will respond within 2weeks..
so please dont frustated if thy are not replying early. bus subar inshallah they will reply..
i sent fews emails to chc isb and everytime got reply sometime within 3 hours and somtime after a week..
every time thy giving me very useful information, once thy sent me two emails one email was saying that your file under intial review and after few second another email was saying request letter was sent to applicant and guess what that was my ppr letter, they take time but they are working and i wana tell you on saturday they also works. :)
PPH first of all congrats on ur visa. Can u tell me when u sent ur passport and how many days it took them to send it back. One other thing is that i sent mine on 26th sept 2011 and my online status is still "in process".

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahadkn said:
PPH first of all congrats on ur visa. Can u tell me when u sent ur passport and how many days it took them to send it back. One other thing is that i sent mine on 26th sept 2011 and my online status is still "in process".
thanks, i tell you i sent my passport through TCS on 15th september 2011 and recieved at CHC isl on 16th september 2011, and my status showed decision made on 27th sep 2011, and very next day i recieved my pp back with visa, so dont worry wait and watch you will hear special news soon. if you find usefull information then give +1 lol

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
hi.. i'd just like to add a little to one 2k 4's reply:
firstly, i've always used tcs and it's much cheaper. shukar allah ka we never faced any problems regarding stuff not being delivered etc, but if you've and you still decide to use tcs, then make sure u get on their case and mention it to them beforehand k unki waja say ur file got delayed etc. that way, they'll be more diligent in delivering your next package.
secondly, i believe if they do get your stuff before the brought forward date, then it doesn;t take them more than a week to attach your docs to file, and send you a new response accordingly.. becz in our case, alhamdulilah I got my imm n other forms request on july 14th. i sent the forms on 16th, and they rcvd on 18th july 2011. my BF date was aug 25th. Instead I got my re-med on Aug 4th (dispatched) and I rcvd it in Lhr on Aug 8th. so I got my next request WAY BEFORE MY BF date. calculate karo tu it took them hardly a week to place docs..so pray for the best. hope for some thing positive and IA you'll get your next correspondence before BF date! n i never emailed them to ask about rcving packages. as long as the tcs has confirmed and website par it says CHC-I delivered, packaged signed by Nasir, then all is good and you can rest assured.
good luck, and take care.

muzmil said:
This one seems to quite promising.. Good Luck 1-2-4 bro..

I also got same 45 day letter thing but Thanks God i have already done the valima etc etc... Since My wife also got re-med request , so she has done that as well and now will send the package that will have the re-pcc, re-immi forms, cover letters, photos, western union, email screen shots, ufone call record etc etc INSH-A-ALLAH by monday.

The 45 day deadline will end on 20th October but i hope they will get the package by Wednesday which is 4th october, when do you think i should email them and ask if they have received the documents or not ?

Also, this time i am gonna use FEDEX to send all the documents, can you tell me if fedex is OK and what address should i use to send all the documents ?

Please let me know. Thank you

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
what's your timeline by the way??

muzmil said:
Thanks man, last time when i sent the valima pix etc etc , that package was never attached to my file that's why i don't want to use TCS and that's the reason i got this OBJECTION letter.

I will see what to do, but i guess after sending this package ... another wait game of 6-8 months may be 10 months will begin... Man... i wasted 2 years of my life... in this BS process !! Anyways, since i am going to Pak in dec ... i think i should stay there till march may be...

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
PPH said:
thanks, i tell you i sent my passport through TCS on 15th september 2011 and recieved at CHC isl on 16th september 2011, and my status showed decision made on 27th sep 2011, and very next day i recieved my pp back with visa, so dont worry wait and watch you will hear special news soon. if you find usefull information then give +1 lol
thanks bro. i would have given +5 but i dont know how to use this forum very well. im new to it but im glad i came across it and found such helpful and nice ppl who r on the same boat as me :)