Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
My address is keepin disappearing after a week of comin back?
wats goin on? my address came back last week n now its disappeared again...

Hope I heard some good news soon :)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mainbucha said:
In my experience, it doesn't make any difference if you are working with the Federal Government or not. I work with the Federal Government by myself and my wife's file has been in Islamabad since December 2010 and there is no any progress. Only one difference I can see, they always answer my email whenever I sent them from my official email address. I guess if someone would be working with the immigration department then may be situation would be different.

try sending them few mails a month and they will put that official email in a mail filter ........ :) Canadian High Commission is a guantunamo bay of Canada in Pakistan where you are punished differently for the crime of marrying in Pakistan in an age where our Prime Minister says "Islamization is the biggest threat to our land, nothing els matches to it", does your file show application received or in progress

nonee

Sep 17, 2011
mfawad said:
SALAM EVERYONE I GOT GREAT NEWS TO SHARE WITH YOU, THANK TO ALLAH..AND WITH ALL YOUR PRAYERS MY HUBBY JUST GOT HIS PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA, AND HE IS RIGHT NOW BOOKING HIS TICKET FOR 25 OCT, SO HAPPPY
Congratulations. Wish u good luck

please pray 4 me cause i am waiting since long time

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
mfawad said:
thanks alot
Congratulations Mfawad and i hope u do well. i have a question, i already got a pport request and i sent it in but when i checked online my application status it says "in process".what does this mean?
WHen u guys say that ur adress is not showing what r u talking about? and what email do u use to correspond with chc-i> Please help

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahadkn said:
Congratulations Mfawad and i hope u do well. i have a question, i already got a pport request and i sent it in but when i checked online my application status it says "in process".what does this mean?
WHen u guys say that ur adress is not showing what r u talking about? and what email do u use to correspond with chc-i> Please help
have you send your pp with remed or by itself well with remed its take 2 to 3 month ..but if you sent it by itself, it take 15 to 20 business days to come back ...and about in process that mean they havent came decision but dont worry it take 5 to 10 days to show decision made ...and i use islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca, i hope it help you ...btw when did you sent your pp

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
mfawad said:
have you send your pp with remed or by itself well with remed its take 2 to 3 month ..but if you sent it by itself, it take 15 to 20 business days to come back ...and about in process that mean they havent came decision but dont worry it take 5 to 10 days to show decision made ...and i use islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca, i hope it help you ...btw when did you sent your pp
my remedical was done in may 2011 and its valid till may 2012,thats what was written on the letter that i recieved.i only sent my pportm2 pics and a form they asked to fill. so how do they ask for my pport if decision is not yet made? that doesnt sound right ,maybe they have yet to update the status online. my pport was recieved by nasir in the embassy on 26th Set 2011

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahadkn said:
my remedical was done in may 2011 and its valid till may 2012,thats what was written on the letter that i recieved.i only sent my pportm2 pics and a form they asked to fill. so how do they ask for my pport if decision is not yet made? that doesnt sound right ,maybe they have yet to update the status online. my pport was recieved by nasir in the embassy on 26th Set 2011
dont worry they asked for pp that mean they have positive decision on ur file inshAllah by tuesday it will show decision made on ur online status, and by following week you will inshAllah get it back with visa, landing paper and all the other docs

fahadkn

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
mfawad said:
dont worry they asked for pp that mean they have positive decision on ur file inshAllah by tuesday it will show decision made on ur online status, and by following week you will inshAllah get it back with visa, landing paper and all the other docs
Thanks bro,goodluck and pray for us :)