+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mfawad said:
SALAM EVERYONE I GOT GREAT NEWS TO SHARE WITH YOU, THANK TO ALLAH..AND WITH ALL YOUR PRAYERS MY HUBBY JUST GOT HIS PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA, AND HE IS RIGHT NOW BOOKING HIS TICKET FOR 25 OCT, SO HAPPPY
Congartulations and wish you the happy life ahead. Booking for 25 Oct :eek: is it intentionally or no seat available before 25th.

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Congartulations and wish you the happy life ahead. Booking for 25 Oct :eek: is it intentionally or no seat available before 25th.
its intentionally ..he is resigning tom, so his company going to take almost 20 days to clear everything ...and thanks alot

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Huge Congratulation.... Mubarak hoo.... Happy togetherness.... sis remember us in your prays.

mfawad said:
SALAM EVERYONE I GOT GREAT NEWS TO SHARE WITH YOU, THANK TO ALLAH..AND WITH ALL YOUR PRAYERS MY HUBBY JUST GOT HIS PASSPORT BACK WITH VISA, AND HE IS RIGHT NOW BOOKING HIS TICKET FOR 25 OCT, SO HAPPPY

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BabarShah said:
Huge Congratulation.... Mubarak hoo.... Happy togetherness.... sis remember us in your prays.
thank you so much bro....and you always be in my prayer ...INSHALLAH soon you will be hearing a good news tooo

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
InshaAllah ... Allah aap ki zuban mubarak karay... Ameen....

mfawad said:
thank you so much bro....and you always be in my prayer ...INSHALLAH soon you will be hearing a good news tooo

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
what does it means PAPER SCREENING DECISION (PSDEC) for family class
Hi Brother Bestplace4u,

How are you? Hope you must be doing great. Its mean your all paper related document has been verified by ISB-Embassy.

All the best and soon you will get your VISA INSHALLAH.

hkbangash

Sep 28, 2011
hi everyone,,,,i have a question,,,,,my caips notes which have not started written on every page,,,has a DUE DATE....written on the main caips notes,,,its for sometime in feb,,,,,does anyone have any idea wat it means,,,n wats it all about,,?

A

alpha1980

mfawad said:
Congratulations. Wish u good luck

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
kachrakhana said:
I sent email 2 month ago but after Re-PCC and re-medical ,I didn't sent any email to CHC-I.
I am sponsoring my wife and daughter.

Acha acha, wife case. Chalo if you do email them, please let me know what they have to say! I emailed them last two weeks ago and received a reply saying the same- file in que for review :s

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
mfawad said:

Congratulations! :) Happy togetherness!

B

bestplace4u

godisgreat said:
Hi Brother Bestplace4u,

How are you? Hope you must be doing great. Its mean your all paper related document has been verified by ISB-Embassy.

All the best and soon you will get your VISA INSHALLAH.
but my case is in interview queue :(

T

tweety44

mfawad said:
WOW CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSS...
PLZ PRAY FOR US.. :-[

T

tweety44

ADDRESS IS STILL DISAPPEARED.......
DONT KNOW HUM AUGUST WALON KA KIA HO GHA...... ???

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
Congrats sister :) I am soo happy for you
mfawad said: