+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

A

alpha1980

ftpr said:
Medical done on 17th june 2011 at islamabad but no reply from embassy yet ? i heard it takes 2 to 3 months after medical but no ans from dem how long it takes my case is submited on 26 april 2010 at missisagua , n file recieved at isb on 13 th july 2010,
want to know how long it will take more to ask for passport? plz share ur views
Well my and your's exactly same time line. Lets hope for good i hope InshAllah this week we will have PPR

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahibzada_2010 said:
this dude Ranjah whatever is one hell of looser man. You are an idiot, fool Pakistani. Go to your beloved Pakistan if you care that much and polish your corrupt zardari shoes. Ashol
good this is what your school taught you :)
ONLY ONE WORD FOR YOU (meri zuban gandi nahi iss liya)!
S H U T U P!

A

alpha1980

sahibzada_2010 said:
Guys like Danny bro, loner please leave this ranjah dude alone. Don't even replay him here or in pm. We are here to share some good news about our cases not to argue about Pakistan politics. Al our corrupt people are sleeping now with no wonder and we are arguing here about Pakistan. Just leave Pakistan and pray to Allah to save it from hands like stupid zardari and many others.

Danny loner please guys stop this non sense fight. If you guys really care about Pakistan than why u guys come here and left Pakistan to corrupt people. Ranjah you should be a zardari guard to advise him because he is one kind of stupid American slave.

I am not gonna repaly to anyone because I hate politicians but I hafez headache missing my wife and.when I saw this fight it made me.more.mad... hence nothing gonna.change happen or change in Pakistan till ergo back and work hard as.we.do.here and.follow the law.not to make.our own law.

Wasallam jakAllah khair
Very nice +1 for u....

S

sahibzada_2010

alpha1980 said:
Very nice +1 for u....
Alpha +1 for you too because you ignored Ranjah before and I.liked that. I wish I could give you 5 stars.

A

alpha1980

sahibzada_2010 said:
Alpha +1 for you too because you ignored Ranjah before and I.liked that. I wish I could give you 5 stars.
Thanks bro... I m not here for fight . Even i appologize Ranjha bro, but i guess he is still on same page.

S

sahibzada_2010

alpha1980 said:
Thanks bro... I m not here for fight . Even i appilogize Ranjha bro, but i guess he is still on same page.
You have a sense of humar alpha bro but some going beyond their limits. I apologize to ranjah too. I don't want fight here I want peace. Since we all are tired of fighting in back home.

A

alpha1980

sahibzada_2010 said:
You have a sense of humar alpha bro but some going beyond their limits. I apologize to ranjah too. I don't want fight here I want peace. Since we all are tired of fighting in back home.
Ranjha broo" peace out" . By the way r u from "Mandi Bhawaldin" ?

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahibzada_2010 said:
thanks for your apology - I have already forgiven you and now I will pray that may Allah forgive you too!
its good you realize your mistake; you said me a lot which you shouldn't be; next time watch your words before you post anything!

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
ZZAADD said:
wes786 said:
Alhumdolillah, wife has landed safe and sound the formal procedure was simple didn't even take 5 minutes but it did take two hrs for her to come out due to heavy volume of flights and people in queue....
Wow that's aweomeeee MashaAllah!!!!! so happy for you guys! :)

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
Ranjha broo" peace out" . By the way r u from "Mandi Bhawaldin" ?
nope :)

I have piece of big land in the central punjab but we live in Lahore.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
mr. loner use your original id. no one will say you anything :)
I swear......... you make me laugh ............ but I wont say anything to you ...... except to inform you that there is help available in our medical system ......... and there is no harm in seeking it and even this advice is for your own good otherwise you are a humour without a price tag on it :-X