+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear younger brother Dannny...,

First of all, you will never get a answer back to your second question that you asked to loner because he doesn't have answer for that (period)

He is only here to heat things up and use stupid words for country and nation and when I asked him why he used that word then he got completely out of control and got offended (not my fault he needs to use words on this public forum with care and responsibility - anyone could get back to him on his stupid words). At least he realized he hurt few of us feelings about their country (which is good).

You asked me question I replied and now its you who is replying me back here and now don't expect that I will answer you via PM.

You and me are *no one* to say this: some Hadith is authentic or not - neither you nor me are Islamic Scholars.

At least you can't deny the fact that our Prophet [PBUM] was in favor of eduction.

By the way I didn't come here on student visa.

My reply was generic because your question to me was generic. I didn't give you any scrawny reason as you didn't ask about me. Truth is truth is TRUTH and I am not denying here anything about Canada. You don't know about me and nor you should be making some assumptions about me. What is my status in Canada and what was/is my status in Pakistan - I am pretty confident is better than yours and too many other forum members - I am happy to reveal my identity if you wish !!

Whatever Islamic reference I used were based on knowledge that I got from different Scholars so don't call such things not valid on which even you don't have proper knowledge.

I don't want to see your further questions and neither I will reply. I can use harsh words in my reply too like you did but I won't do it because I know how to hold a good discussion. Just an advice for you : emails/postings could be confusing but when ever you write to someone you should watch your words and don't drop that level of respect in your words.

Now act like a good forum member and if you wish to discuss this more than use PM.

[REMEMBER the rule] don't ask on public forum and don't get reply over there!

Danny4450 said:
There are several issues with your response. I am not surprised to see the lack of undertanding and misguidance. Let me point it out for you and you can do some research to confirm it.

First of all, Why is it so hard to openly say that we migrated to Canada for our own betterment rather than listing scrawny reasons?
Better education, career, security and safety, style of living, better merit system, freedom from political influences and pressure. Why is it so hard to admit it?

Secondly, there is no such authentic hadees about Prpophet P.B.U.H's reference of education with China. You can look it up yourself.

I don't know why people start to believe everything they watch on TV or hear it without doing any research. This is one of the problems that us Pakistanis and even the North Americans have. Its a system developed by the Governments to brainwash the society.

In the past few months, thousands of Pakistanis were killed in the name of ethinicty. Dirty politicians are doing what they have to do in order to stay in power and not loose ground. You wonder why Pakistanis are fleecing the country for the past few years? Think about it, there has to be more than just Tijarat and working as Pakistani diplomats in other countries.

And Please don't use Islamic references that don't fit in with your theory and belief, they make you look and sound silly. I will just make dua that may Allah give us the understanding to see the truth so our whole nation wakes up rather than yelling Pakistan Zindabad on top of our lungs and not knowing what Pakistan Zindabad means.

Also, this is my last response to this topic, hoping that you guys keep the argument in PM's rather than on an open forum like this where people come to seek help for IMMIGRATION -> No pun intended.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Keep making false assumptions about people and keep cursing everyone.

This is what you were taught! Now I have pretty good idea which school you are coming from.

tum aik batmeez admi ho this is what I can tell and I have no more comments for you!

agar tumhee ziada shock uth raha hay tu mujhee batao, beth kar baat kar laytay hain. I am ready to meet you in person in Canada, Pakistan or where ever you want.

became-a-loner said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ........ you are a funny man swimming in your ocean of fantasy again ....... if I wanted to say something I would tell you off in your face since to me you are suffering from obsessive compulsive disorder (google it) and you only can wish that I would create another ID to express something .......... now keep dreaming and writing your intellectually challenged thoughts and remember I am not responding to any of that.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zeeeee said:
yes.. kindly do that!!
*much appreciated*
Sister Zee, I was not the one who started, you need to scroll pages back a little. I am only replying to those who are sending me messages over forum. if they wish to talk me over pm, in person or where ever they want I am open for that too. So maybe you need to use your stick for them.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Danny Bro how are you? Same feeling here.Urdu mey typre kerta ho kya pata kon kon loog iss topic ko parh rahe ho ge "Forum ka Weekend mahol karab ho gya" aur oss pr be ye ke english mey baat cheet chal rahi ta ke koi aur be dekhe tu proud kare hum par. Ap ke question ka jowab ye hy dono ik dosro ko bhai/bro/brother be keh rahe aur Bhai-Chara be khel rahe. Chalta hy aisa.
I am doing good Alhumdulillah bro ... Main nay is liey sawal kia tha kay samajhdar ko Ishara kafi hai.. Lekin bajaey Ishara samjhnay kay yeh sahab mere sawal ka jawab denay lagay aur woh bhi aisi aisi misaal dey kar kay banda hans paray. Allah humari koam per rahem karey, yeh bichare bohat masoom hain.

Anyways, Whats the progress on your case? They took you out of the interview queue and put you in the Immigration officer review queue right ?

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
Sister Zee, I was not the one who started, you need to scroll pages back a little. I am only replying to those who are sending me messages over forum. if they wish to talk me over pm, in person or where ever they want I am open for that too. So maybe you need to use your stick for them.

hahahahaha

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
I am doing good Alhumdulillah bro ... Main nay is liey sawal kia tha kay samajhdar ko Ishara kafi hai.. Lekin bajaey Ishara samjhnay kay yeh sahab mere sawal ka jawab denay lagay aur woh bhi aisi aisi misaal dey kar kay banda hans paray. Allah humari koam per rahem karey, yeh bichare bohat masoom hain.

Anyways, Whats the progress on your case? They took you out of the interview queue and put you in the Immigration officer review queue right ?
By the way app ko aap kay wise isharay daynay kay liya kisi nay bola tha? bara ishara diya hay aap nay [kamal masoom ishara tha]...
mera nahi khayal yahan koi forum ka thekay daar hay... are you?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
became-a-loner said:
hahahahaha
Nahi hanso yaar banda bohat serious aur pohanchi hui baatien kerta hai .. naraz hojaey ga ;)

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
lol r u guys here to fight ::) ...

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sahibzada_2010 said:
this dude Ranjah whatever is one hell of looser man. You are an idiot, fool Pakistani. Go to your beloved Pakistan if you care that much and polish your corrupt zardari shoes. Ashol
Easy there brother, no need to curse. Apni zaban kharab kar kay koi faida nahi.

ZZAADD

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
APRIL,20,2012
File Transfer...
APRIL,23,2012
Med's Request
MAY,16,2012
Med's Done....
JUNE,9,2012
Interview........
DON'T KNOW
Passport Req..
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
VISA ISSUED...
IN SHA'ALLAH SOON
wes786 said:
Alhumdolillah, wife has landed safe and sound the formal procedure was simple didn't even take 5 minutes but it did take two hrs for her to come out due to heavy volume of flights and people in queue....

wow really nice to hear.........congragulation dear wes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Medical done on 17th june 2011 at islamabad but no reply from embassy yet ? i heard it takes 2 to 3 months after medical but no ans from dem how long it takes my case is submited on 26 april 2010 at missisagua , n file recieved at isb on 13 th july 2010,
want to know how long it will take more to ask for passport? plz share ur views

S

sahibzada_2010

Guys like Danny bro, loner please leave this ranjah dude alone. Don't even replay him here or in pm. We are here to share some good news about our cases not to argue about Pakistan politics. Al our corrupt people are sleeping now with no wonder and we are arguing here about Pakistan. Just leave Pakistan and pray to Allah to save it from hands like stupid zardari and many others.

Danny loner please guys stop this non sense fight. If you guys really care about Pakistan than why u guys come here and left Pakistan to corrupt people. Ranjah you should be a zardari guard to advise him because he is one kind of stupid American slave.

I am not gonna repaly to anyone because I hate politicians but I hafez headache missing my wife and.when I saw this fight it made me.more.mad... hence nothing gonna.change happen or change in Pakistan till ergo back and work hard as.we.do.here and.follow the law.not to make.our own law.

Wasallam jakAllah khair

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ftpr said:
Medical done on 17th june 2011 at islamabad but no reply from embassy yet ? i heard it takes 2 to 3 months after medical but no ans from dem how long it takes my case is submited on 26 april 2010 at missisagua , n file recieved at isb on 13 th july 2010,
want to know how long it will take more to ask for passport? plz share ur views
There is a few people waiting for passport request since May/June after the Re-medical. They are waiting for the background checks to be over. So once your background check is over, you would get the Passport request.

I am assuming that you are being sponsored by your wife.. Correct ?