Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
Congratulations :)
truefriend said:
Congratulations . . . . . you must be very excited. May Allah bless you.

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
alpha1980 said:
Thankyou everyone. Ya sa ap loggo ki duwaeeee ha. Cant wait till tommorow. Allah khair kara
INSHALLAH EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT !!! <3

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
wowwwwwwww congratzzzzzzzzzzzzz............ so nice to see d way u wrote it ..............

i wish i cud write such a post soon ....... hehehhehe ...ameennnnnnnnnnnnn

happinessssssssssssssssssss n sucessssssssss be ur 's always ahead
thanks alot and inshAllah soon you will be writing this too..my prayer are with you all

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
I got email from CHC. Is it PPR request? Please advise?

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. A request letter was sent out to applicant on 12 Sep 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
it is ppr ...congrats happiness is in the air

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPH said:
good news from my side email from chc they saying me a request letter sent to you on 12th september 2011.. dwa karo ppr ho, but i also sent a letter to tcs for changing my mailing address today evening, can i it create a problm?
Yes that could b PPR. If yes congratulations in advance. Please advise us if your address was disappeard any time in last 2-3 weeks.

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
khan82 said:
Bro you are right ,but one thing prayers and Dua say kismat badalte hai and it's ture and for sure who ever pray first ask for best (khair) from Allah SWT Coz Allah says that ask me always first for khair with life coz some times Insaan ke khair oss ke moot hoty hain .........and about limit some werid and dua's has given counted which its really true right after you finish that limit you get the reward ,but it depends on how you believe I am sure if you count or not ,but Allah give you the rewards
Correct, we must always pray for KHAIR and Aafiyat during our prays, this is what many people are not familiar and missing in their prays. Again, I will say, dont involve yourself in counts, do as much as you can since prays can change fate (TAQDEER). Definitely you will get rewards for your prays, these might be delayed and will have KHAIR for you, but are not ignored and are kept in your saving deposit and will bring KHAIR-O-Aafiyat for you in future.

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
give me any suggestion please, chc islambad saying that a letter sent to you on 12 september 2011.

It could PPR letter but problem is that I have also sent letter to chc islambad today evening for changing my Mailing adress throug Tcs, what will happen now.......... yar ye kia hogyaa

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
PPH said:
good news from my side email from chc they saying me a request letter sent to you on 12th september 2011.. dwa karo ppr ho, but i also sent a letter to tcs for changing my mailing address today evening, can i it create a problm?
WoW congratssss its for sure PPR Mashallah right after my PPR ...................PPR ke baresh howa hai Mashallahhhhhhhhhhh lak lak shukur hai Allah ka

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
WoW congratssss its for sure PPR Mashallah right after my PPR ...................PPR ke baresh howa hai Mashallahhhhhhhhhhh lak lak shukur hai Allah ka
Thankkkkkkk you khaaaaan sister

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
PPH said:
give me any suggestion please, chc islambad saying that a letter sent to you on 12 september 2011.

It could PPR letter but problem is that I have also sent letter to chc islambad today evening for changing my Mailing adress throug Tcs, what will happen now.......... yar ye kia hogyaa
Don't worry meri sub say zyada email contact hai CHC Ke satt even right after sending Passport I did email them and they replied me that they already received my Husband Passport so it's PPR Inshallah :)

razasris

Aug 17, 2011
blueye said:
DID they ask u for any prove or something like that...and did u send them any material voluntarily???
Hi Blueye,
Sorry for late reply i did check forum.
CHC Islamabad didn't ask me for any prove. I only submit prove of my engagemnt (2007) wedding 2009.
when i was read on forum chc islamabad make objection on no rukhsati and ask for prove on that time i am so scared and feel depration but its blesses of Allaha they didn't ask me to provide any more prove or create any objection on my Nikkah, its not genuinen etc.
But on that time i contact with one lawyer and that lawyer suggest me be ready to go back to paksitan for rukhsati and honeymoon etc if ChC islamabad create any objection but with the grace of Allaha they didn't ask me or create objection for on going relation.

My Time Line is here:

Case Submit in Mississauga --------- 22 FEB 2010
App Recived CHC Islamabad -------- 05 Mar 2010
CHC Islamabd start working -------- 01 May 2010
PCC & Immigration forms ----------- 13 May 2011
Remedical request ----------------- 20 June 2011
Remedical done -------------------- 27 June 2011
PPR ------------------------------- 10 Sep 2011

I hope its helpful to understand the process.