+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

A

alpha1980

Thankyou everyone. Ya sa ap loggo ki duwaeeee ha. Cant wait till tommorow. Allah khair kara

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
Thankyou everyone. Ya sa ap loggo ki duwaeeee ha. Cant wait till tommorow. Allah khair kara
Congratulations Alpha bhai in advance. Would you please tell us if address was disappeard anytime in last 2 weeks.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
yeh lagaan tumhin mubarak ho basanti ;D

alpha1980 said:
I got email from CHC. Is it PPR request? Please advise?

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. A request letter was sent out to applicant on 12 Sep 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

A

alpha1980

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Congratulations Alpha bhai in advance. Would you please tell us if address was disappeard anytime in last 2 weeks.
Yes it was dissappeard since 20th Ramadan .

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
yeh hui na baat ;D...*hi5* ajse pakke pakke behan bhai hum dono...you can start singing pyari behna waghira waghira songs now..

bestplace4u said:
lol omg sorry aaj se behn bolonga no more dukh for u

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
alpha1980 said:
Torwiiiii your coming tommorow as well. Get ready. Lolll
Not really...I got an email reply yesterday..and it was the same thing...background checks in process and waiting to be reviewed by the immigration officer... :-\

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
truefriend said:
Hi everyone,
If something works for anyone, it does not mean that it's a perfect idea to follow. I mean, Allah Almighty gave us everything countless, we can't even estimate about his blessings on us, so why should we count while praying and during Ebadat other than Farz Ebadat.
Do as much as you can, but I will suggest everyone to never make it limited to counts.
Rest assure, if you have firm belief and faith in Allah, no one will get disappointed. Just remember, whenever someone will get PPR, it will be defenitely will Allah's will and that will be best time for you. Don't think that if you will get PPR it will be good for you, always pray from Allah whenever its good for us, we get the PPR.

Please remember me and my family in your prays, thanks.
Bro you are right ,but one thing prayers and Dua say kismat badalte hai and it's ture and for sure who ever pray first ask for best (khair) from Allah SWT Coz Allah says that ask me always first for khair with life coz some times Insaan ke khair oss ke moot hoty hain .........and about limit some werid and dua's has given counted which its really true right after you finish that limit you get the reward ,but it depends on how you believe I am sure if you count or not ,but Allah give you the rewards

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
mfawad said:
guys im jumping on my bed like a monkey right now my hubby jus callled me again n he got his ppr..woho im so happpy ...Allah have answered my prayers ..OMG i cant believe it i jus want to go out in front yard n jus jump n scream wit joy ..my hubby got ppr...and inshAllah all hubby cases from nov 2009 to 2010 are going to hear some good news :):):)..jus have faith and pray
Congratulations . . . . . you must be very excited. May Allah bless you.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Seems like thats your PPR bro, congrats in advance!

alpha1980 said:

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. A request letter was sent out to applicant on 12 Sep 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section

H

humpakwatan

truefriend said:
Congratulations . . . . . you must be very excited. May Allah bless you.
Truefriend you have a few posts but a few very good posts! +1!

ALPHA! CONGRATULATIONS!

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
good news from my side email from chc they saying me a request letter sent to you on 12th september 2011.. dwa karo ppr ho, but i also sent a letter to tcs for changing my mailing address today evening, can i it create a problm?

amirkijaan

Sep 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 17 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 04 2010
Med's Request
nov 15 2011
Med's Done....
nov 22 2011
Passport Req..
Jan 16 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 24 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 05 2016
alpha1980 said:

Dear Client,

Regards,

Immigration Section

conratz <3 in advance ........
:)