pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPH said:
Thankkkkkkk you khaaaaan sister
khan sister aj mene postal adress change ke lye bhee letter sent kiya hai shaam ko chc ko by tcs, prb hogaaa kia

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Yes that could b PPR. If yes congratulations in advance. Please advise us if your address was disappeard any time in last 2-3 weeks.
Yes my adrress is disappeared since 12 days

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
InshaAllah, hope for the best.
alpha1980 said:
I got email from CHC. Is it PPR request? Please advise?

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. A request letter was sent out to applicant on 12 Sep 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
PPH said:
khan sister aj mene postal adress change ke lye bhee letter sent kiya hai shaam ko chc ko by tcs, prb hogaaa kia
well to be honest I have no idea about this since my husband stay in one address since his birth .....,but if you are talking about Canada Postal code it't not important coz they don't communicate with you in Canada

truefriend

Star Member
Aug 30, 2011
PPH said:
I think it will take at least 6 weeks to be viewed for your change of address request, once it is received in Canadian High Commission since they have a huge back log for mails and it takes time for sorting and to be placed in your file.

In case if you get your PPR early and you submit your passports quick with a cover letter requesting your passports to be delivered on new address, I think it must not create a problem. I know there are some FORMS coming along with PPR to be filled, but I am not sure if those FORMS have an address field in them. Anyone, who got PPR request recently can come up with this answer.

amnafahad4life

Mar 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd Oct 2009 CIC
Doc's Request.
4th Nov 2010
AOR Received.
21st Dec 2009
IELTS Request
IMM FORMS and Updated PCC.. 22nd Oct 2011
Med's Request
21st Feb 2011 (re-med)
Med's Done....
3rd March 2011
Passport Req..
13th Feburary 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Feburary 2012
LANDED..........
19th Feburary 2012
dont worry.. they r going to send u forum with PPR.. n it has address on it.. so u can fill out ur new address on it.. so they would know that ur address as been changed n that it should be delivered to ur new address..

truefriend said:
I think it will take at least 6 weeks to be viewed for your change of address request, once it is received in Canadian High Commission since they have a huge back log for mails and it takes time for sorting and to be placed in your file.

In case if you get your PPR early and you submit your passports quick with a cover letter requesting your passports to be delivered on new address, I think it must not create a problem. I know there are some FORMS coming along with PPR to be filled, but I am not sure if those FORMS have an address field in them. Anyone, who got PPR request recently can come up with this answer.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Thanks for rememberin bro 8)
mai b kahoon aaj itni cheenkain kio arehieen thieen mujhay ;D

bestplace4u said:
baji jee mai kiya Salaam, saggit ka AOR March ka hai :p

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPH said:
That’s good. So address logic does play role. For you & for Alpha bhai address was missing and now receiving PPR insha allah. Tomorrow ecase will change to "Decision made" for both of you.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
i m thnking of updating thm wid voluntary documents ................
d following things :
# facebook chat
#skype call log
#yahoo call log
#zee cellphne bills
#sms list mb
#call logs mb
#money transfer recipts

i hve send thm these stuff before also , in sep whn i got my aor n supplementary forms to fill , n next in feb whn i hubby came to meet ..................
so wat do u guys thnk ????? nythng else shld i include ???

H

humpakwatan

PPH said:
give me any suggestion please, chc islambad saying that a letter sent to you on 12 september 2011.

It could PPR letter but problem is that I have also sent letter to chc islambad today evening for changing my Mailing adress throug Tcs, what will happen now.......... yar ye kia hogyaa

Congratulations for the PPR! And you should email them and tell them this with URGENT in the subject line.

H

humpakwatan

lonly widout hubby said:
i m thnking of updating thm wid voluntary documents ................
d following things :
# facebook chat
#skype call log
#yahoo call log
#zee cellphne bills
#sms list mb
#call logs mb
#money transfer recipts

i hve send thm these stuff before also , in sep whn i got my aor n supplementary forms to fill , n next in feb whn i hubby came to meet ..................
so wat do u guys thnk ????? nythng else shld i include ???
Lonly that can cause them to put your file in review line up again so dont do it until they have asked for more.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
really ???????????? r u sureeeeeeeeeee?????????????????????????????

philantropist

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 2011
hello everyone,

congrats to you people..who got PPR today......we from 2011 can expect something goooood..:)

dil kar ra hai kahon:

ummm...saaans mein saans aae kuch...that we wont be waiting for 24 months..... :'(

24 months daikh kar tu heart attack he honay lagta hai.....

but i guess...2010 cases took one year....

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
PPH said:
give me any suggestion please, chc islambad saying that a letter sent to you on 12 september 2011.

It could PPR letter but problem is that I have also sent letter to chc islambad today evening for changing my Mailing adress throug Tcs, what will happen now.......... yar ye kia hogyaa
Well if you have sent the address change letter just today, and they have already sent you a request letter, you know that it will go to your old address. Once they receive your request they will update the address for future correspondence...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
truefriend said:

They do have space to provide the updated address, you just have to get the PPR letter somehow..