+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 sorry bro but its not a good deal either $1=50 min only???? that means for $25.00 it only gives you 20 hours in a month where as the service call pakistan direct offer that gives you unlimited 24/7 no limits no extra charge and you just pay $25/month. I talk to my wife on phone atleast 3 hours per day and the service you offer is definately not worth but whatever works for you its good. I think I have the cheapest service if you do the math you will findout.
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
oh oh oh. Peoples are looking for cheap long distance plan. Arey yaar pehle be bola long distance good deal ke liye rakhe ik he name yaad "ONE 2 KA 4". I will provide you the link (sent me your email id in PM), make an acount with them and start calling anywhere in PK on any number and same rate for mobile & landline.

Plan Detail:
Sign up online and they will provide you local number to dial first (depend where you live)
Dial the local provided number first, it will tell you your balance than dial the number in PK 011-92-xxxxxx
Recharge your account anytime by credit card/paypal
2 cent / minute. Thats right $1 give you 50 minutes
No expiry date - No extra charges - No network fees
You cann add your mobile number, your home number or anyother other number to call from
Call history is available online and can be printed for CHC reference.
You earn reward point on every purchase - which can be redeem for discount after certain points accumulation.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
ONE 2 KA 4 sorry bro but its not a good deal either $1=50 min only???? that means for $25.00 it only gives you 20 hours in a month where as the service call pakistan direct offer that gives you unlimited 24/7 no limits no extra charge and you just pay $25/month. I talk to my wife on phone atleast 3 hours per day and the service you offer is definately not worth but whatever works for you its good. I think I have the cheapest service if you do the math you will findout.
Khanb5 bro you pay $25 here plus your wife pay bill for worldcall in PK. Why paying at two places, plus it give you freedom to call on any number not just on worldcall. If that work for you than I am happy that you are satisfied and that is what we need as a customer. :)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:

Sir ............ how much you pay for worldcall in Pakistan per month as fixed bill as she must be charged for calling your number as well or not?

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
hahah there call centre is in Pak. my wife use the same "PTCL Evo wireless" :p but this service have nothing to do with Internet its not a voice over IP so eventhough if your net goes down or you dont have net connection your call service wont have any affect and YESS you can still get your call history for your calls from Canada.

yes she was in Pak ............ and she was killing me with her dumbness ............. I just wondered if I had to deal with her as a customer that would be a death wish ............. she picks up the phone and goes Hellooo and then the silence of a ghost house of a horror movie only to be followed by AOA, leaving me confused who was trying to recover from her HELLOOO from the valley of lost and silence ........ and every question I asked her she gave me a different answer ............ God bless her and also the customers

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning to night birds in Canada, the sleepless souls, night hawks, owls (seen as a symbol of wisdom in west) or just plain insomniacs .............. that includes me...:)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
oh oh oh. Peoples are looking for cheap long distance plan. Arey yaar pehle be bola long distance good deal ke liye rakhe ik he name yaad "ONE 2 KA 4". I will provide you the link (sent me your email id in PM), make an acount with them and start calling anywhere in PK on any number and same rate for mobile & landline.

Plan Detail:
Sign up online and they will provide you local number to dial first (depend where you live)
Dial the local provided number first, it will tell you your balance than dial the number in PK 011-92-xxxxxx
Recharge your account anytime by credit card/paypal
2 cent / minute. Thats right $1 give you 50 minutes
No expiry date - No extra charges - No network fees
You cann add your mobile number, your home number or anyother other number to call from
Call history is available online and can be printed for CHC reference.
You earn reward point on every purchase - which can be redeem for discount after certain points accumulation.

brother ................. are a a salesman for a long distance calling company..................:)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
brother ................. are a a salesman for a long distance calling company..................:)
Haha nahi yaar, My most recent job before going PK was in a Telecommunication company. Most of those calling cards available in Canada were buying wholesale long distance from the company I worked for then they make their own calling cards OR online direct call service by using their own determin rate to various countries. So I know about them a little bit. With this post I have completed my 1500 posts with +23 and -63. This shows how much peoples are waiting for my PPR to get me out from here. heheh

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
bhai meri wife pay as you go world call use karti hai kyun k jab bhi call kari hoti hai mein hi karta hun yahan se kyun k jab wahan subah hoti hai to mein ghar per hota hun aur yahan raat hori hoti hai. meri wife ka puray month ka khracha is only Rs. 1000. agar apko pak mein Rs. 3000/month bhi pay karnay pare hain even then this call direct service is cheaper. if you talk for 3-5 hours per day then do the math your self is it worth paying $1 / 50 min and pay i.e $25 for only 20 hours OR just pay $25/month and you can talk unlimited. let say if including world call expense you have to pay $50 / month in total for both even then its cheaper.
became-a-loner said:
Sir ............ how much you pay for worldcall in Pakistan per month as fixed bill as she must be charged for calling your number as well or not?

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SALAM TO ALL........................ANY PPR?????MY ADD STILL DISAPPEAR AND WHAT ABT OTHERS???????? ???

T

tweety44

ABHI TAK ADDRESS DISAPPEARED HAI AUR AJ BHI POST MAN NAHI AYA.. :'(
WHAT THE HELLLLL.. CHC JAAN LE KAR CHORAIN GHEN

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulation

tkaa said:
dear forum members, friends, well wishers. i have a great news to share with u all. got lucky today today.... just received my PPR.... i am so happy. cant thank u enough allah, maula, parents, family, friends and last but not the least my very loving and supporting husband....