March 5th, 2012
Passport Req..
Today Alhumdulillah June 19th, Ecas In Process on June 16th
VISA ISSUED...
June 30th Saturday
LANDED..........
July 3rd and July 4th
became-a-loner said:
I did not get your point .......... I am probably too simple to read between the lines, please explain your theory.
I am sorry that was a joke regarding ur TIM HORTONS comment. Thats alright .

Guys any more good news? I am anxiously waiting for my turn.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imtihaan said:

no worries dear .......... I just did not get it .......... felt dumb myself ......... did not mean to criticize you ............ you are which month's AOR?

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Imtihaan said:
How about "Horton hears a WHO"
Im dumb too. I didnt get the joke either ;D

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Imtihaan said:

Its all depend on Rats when they feel they want to smell chees.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
no worries dear .......... I just did not get it .......... felt dumb myself ......... did not mean to criticize you ............ you are which month's AOR?
Loner bhai, How are you? and kya ho raha hy. Bro I think many people among us are missing their address on ecase thus coming 2 weeks will bring good progress towards case update. I hope myself & Ainy Inam should get PPR in coming two weeks as we have provided the missing part all else on file are completed and are in good standing. Infect these 2 files are taking unnecessary space on the filing cabinet and we know their storage room is full thus these two files needs to be finalized in short period of time to make some space on filing cabinet. :)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
I did not get your point .......... I am probably too simple to read between the lines, please explain your theory.
HE IS TALKING ABOUT A MOVIE Horton Hears A Who ( MAY B)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
sawera said:
HE IS TALKING ABOUT A MOVIE Horton Hears A Who ( MAY B)
Makes sense :)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
sawera said:
hey sis i have a question,,,, if u r from india so ur case will b done within 4 to 6 months.
I hope so inshallah :)

khloud

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
wes786 said:
Most of the applicants from Jan2o1o to May2010 have received PPR except some that are stcked in an interview queue or background checks. Some applicants from June/July AORs have even received PPr already as well so if you are a March AOR yours will be done soon, whats the update? have you received remedical request?
yes wes bhai i have done re medical since 7 july 2011...
after the re medical i have no updates

khloud

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
khloud said:
and i am not march AOR... my case was filed on 4 march 2010
AOR SOMEWHERE in april i gues nad they started showing that they started processing my case on 25 may 2010..
i am done with the re pcc.. my re med was done on 7 july 2011 now wht do u
think wes bhai?

missingmyjaan

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 03 2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
May 15 2012
Med's Done....
May 28 2012
khanb5 said:
immii best option yeh hai k jab app skype per video chat kar rahey hon to print screen option use karen click anywhere on skype and then hit printscreen on your keyboard then open up MS WORD and just press Ctrl + v on keyboard or paste yeh sab se best hai kyun k print screen karne se dono ki vdo chat ki pic ajayegi which will show CHC that you were doing vdo chat.

Secondly mein ek baar phr kahunga k nikah only cases ko pareshan hone ki koi zaroorat nahin as long as you have submitied required and sufficent proofs. Chahey nikah only case ho ya ruksati CHC sirf or sirf pange us time karegi jab apke case mein continuity nahin milay unahin apki file story book ki tarhan honi chaiay jo fst page se last page tak begair kisi disturbance k chale aur agar aisa hota hai to no worries dono case mein time utna hi lagta hai agar koi samjhta hai k 11-12 monhts mein kaam ho jayega then please prepare your self for 17-18 months.

here is what I have provided to CHC in my case.

1. Nikah Nama copy with orignal certified transaltion.
2. my citizen card copy, passport copy
3. wife's NIC, birth certificate copy with orignal certified trnaslation.
4.police certificate for wifey.
5. her transcript and certificates from school.
7. pics for baat pakki rasam.
8. pics of my cousion wedding where I frist saw/met my wife.
9. pics of nikah cermony.
10. pics of dinner where I was invited after nikah with my wifey.
11. airport pics when I was leaving. :(
12. bank letter from Pakistan where me and my wife opend joint account conferming our relation.
13. letter of confirmation frm my wife's University confirming the change in marital status and my name as her hubby.
14. recipt for the ring I bought for my wifey for nikah.
15. recip of gifts for gifts i send to her every month from here by using service of tohfay.com.
16. printout of SMS which we send to each other me using website called smsmarkaz.com and she replay to it frm her cell phone.
17. fedex recipt for the gifts she have sent to me.
18. greeting cards which both of have sent to each other.
19. screen shot of skype vdo chat.
20. call history from both side. I use call pakistan direct service where I just pay 25/month and have unlimited calling package for pakistan and my wife have world call therin karachi.
21. letter of confirmation from my Tax consultant confirming my marital status changed and also confirming that they include my wife while filing tax return for me.
22. letter of confirmation from CRA confirming my marital status changed.
23. recipts of money transfer which I performed everymonth through habib express.
Hi, I have a question regarding your unlimited calling package for pakistan. Can you tell us a bit more about the plan? What company is it and how many minutes do you get. Thanks a lot :)

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
missingmyjan sure I would be more then happy to give you that info... its a company called call direct Pakistan http://www.callpakistandirect.com/ you can go on ther website or call them they have a package known as "Call Pakistan One" where you can give them any two Canadian number i.e your cell and home phone number and they will link it with Pakistani phone number so that you can enjoy unlimieted calling 24/7 there is no limit and quality is awsome I am using this service for almost year now no complains and I am extreamly satisfy. whoever is in Pakistan they have to get number and service for service provider "World Call" they also have wireless set my wife have that too and once they get that service you have to give that number to call direct pakistan. For first time they charge you $45 including activation fee but after that its only $25/month which is not bad at all.Hope this info hleps you and you call your janeman any time whenever you miss him or her :p
missingmyjaan said:
Hi, I have a question regarding your unlimited calling package for pakistan. Can you tell us a bit more about the plan? What company is it and how many minutes do you get. Thanks a lot :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khloud said:
Ok so yeah you are towards the end of your process it's just a matter of final review and then sending you the PPR.

durraam

Aug 7, 2011
Wes why hasn't Shaimaa received her passport yet ? It'll be 2 months on the 21st of September. Does this mean the average processing time has increased for remed + PPR? This worries me because my wife sent her passport and re med on the 3rd of August. I have a feeling it might take 3 months.