+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

S

sahibzada_2010

khanb5 said:
immii best option yeh hai k jab app skype per video chat kar rahey hon to print screen option use karen click anywhere on skype and then hit printscreen on your keyboard then open up MS WORD and just press Ctrl + v on keyboard or paste yeh sab se best hai kyun k print screen karne se dono ki vdo chat ki pic ajayegi which will show CHC that you were doing vdo chat.

Secondly mein ek baar phr kahunga k nikah only cases ko pareshan hone ki koi zaroorat nahin as long as you have submitied required and sufficent proofs. Chahey nikah only case ho ya ruksati CHC sirf or sirf pange us time karegi jab apke case mein continuity nahin milay unahin apki file story book ki tarhan honi chaiay jo fst page se last page tak begair kisi disturbance k chale aur agar aisa hota hai to no worries dono case mein time utna hi lagta hai agar koi samjhta hai k 11-12 monhts mein kaam ho jayega then please prepare your self for 17-18 months.

here is what I have provided to CHC in my case.

1. Nikah Nama copy with orignal certified transaltion.
2. my citizen card copy, passport copy
3. wife's NIC, birth certificate copy with orignal certified trnaslation.
4.police certificate for wifey.
5. her transcript and certificates from school.
7. pics for baat pakki rasam.
8. pics of my cousion wedding where I frist saw/met my wife.
9. pics of nikah cermony.
10. pics of dinner where I was invited after nikah with my wifey.
11. airport pics when I was leaving. :(
12. bank letter from Pakistan where me and my wife opend joint account conferming our relation.
13. letter of confirmation frm my wife's University confirming the change in marital status and my name as her hubby.
14. recipt for the ring I bought for my wifey for nikah.
15. recip of gifts for gifts i send to her every month from here by using service of tohfay.com.
16. printout of SMS which we send to each other me using website called smsmarkaz.com and she replay to it frm her cell phone.
17. fedex recipt for the gifts she have sent to me.
18. greeting cards which both of have sent to each other.
19. screen shot of skype vdo chat.
20. call history from both side. I use call pakistan direct service where I just pay 25/month and have unlimited calling package for pakistan and my wife have world call therin karachi.
21. letter of confirmation from my Tax consultant confirming my marital status changed and also confirming that they include my wife while filing tax return for me.
22. letter of confirmation from CRA confirming my marital status changed.
23. recipts of money transfer which I performed everymonth through habib express.
Thats way too much supporting documents brother. i provide most of it too... ;D
can you tell me which $25/ month calling package you used for calling pakistan. i am using Comwave and its freaking expensive... 6 cents/ minute to pakistan.... my second question? what is CRA? and my third question? i have join account with my wife but i don't know how to transfer money from my account to ours account with Bank Alfalah in pakistan. I am sending money to her through Moneygram....

Thanks alot/.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Loner bhai, How are you? and kya ho raha hy. Bro I think many people among us are missing their address on ecase thus coming 2 weeks will bring good progress towards case update. I hope myself & Ainy Inam should get PPR in coming two weeks as we have provided the missing part all else on file are completed and are in good standing. Infect these 2 files are taking unnecessary space on the filing cabinet and we know their storage room is full thus these two files needs to be finalized in short period of time to make some space on filing cabinet. :)
Brother .................. my prayers and best wishes are for everyone ................... I hope address disappearance means something good ........... mine disappeared two weeks ago and never came back ......... and my file transfer was in Feb 2011 ............. few others whose files were transferred around the same time had their address disappear ............. as Allama Iqbal said

Daikhyee patey hain kya ushaaq (lovers) buton (idols) sey faiz (blessings_

ik Brahaman ney kaha hey yeah saaal achaa hey

:):):)

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
missingmyjan sure I would be more then happy to give you that info... its a company called call direct Pakistan http://www.callpakistandirect.com/ you can go on ther website or call them they have a package known as "Call Pakistan One" where you can give them any two Canadian number i.e your cell and home phone number and they will link it with Pakistani phone number so that you can enjoy unlimieted calling 24/7 there is no limit and quality is awsome I am using this service for almost year now no complains and I am extreamly satisfy. whoever is in Pakistan they have to get number and service for service provider "World Call" they also have wireless set my wife have that too and once they get that service you have to give that number to call direct pakistan. For first time they charge you $45 including activation fee but after that its only $25/month which is not bad at all.Hope this info hleps you and you call your janeman any time whenever you miss him or her :p

Bhai jaaan,,,,,,,,, do they also provide call history by any chance....................susar #2 (CHC-ISB) would require proof of calls

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
g bhai they do provide you call history for immigration purposes. I did submit my call proof too provided by them.
became-a-loner said:
Bhai jaaan,,,,,,,,, do they also provide call history by any chance....................susar #2 (CHC-ISB) would require proof of calls

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
g bhai they do provide you call history for immigration purposes. I did submit my call proof too provided by them.
That\s great ............. how much the person in Pak has to pay to world call on monthly basis............................ also please tell me if the call history is on proper company letter head with address and contact numbers or just an MS Word or Excel sheet ?

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
bhai its up to the person in pak that which package they select for them self there is a monthly line rate option and pay as you go option. you have to go with line rate option so that they send you monthly bill and its easy to obtain call records with line rate. But even then its not costly if you are the one taking care of that expence in CAD currency.
became-a-loner said:
That\s great ............. how much the person in Pak has to pay to world call on monthly basis

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
Salam bro. Comwave is very expensive yahan Canada ki hi ek company hai by the name of call direct pakistan unki web hai http://www.callpakistandirect.com/ app unko call bhi karsakte hain they have a package to call pakistan unlimited no time limit 24/7 quality is awsome as well and no conection problems they just charge you $45 first time because of activation fee but then every month its only $25/month. App bhabhi ko kahien k woh world call ka phone set aur number le lein bht sasta ata hai arround Rs. 3000 phr woh number app yahan iss call direct company ko de dein after that they will ask you to provide them two canadian numbers i.e your cell and house number and they will connect those numbers with bhabi's pakistani world call number so that you can talk to her 24/7 non stop. thy also provide call history if you request it.

secondly CRA is Canada revenue agency you file your tax retrun every year to them.

for money transfer I dont know if you are in Toronot or not but I use desi money exancger called habib express they give me great exchange rates plus they transfer funds directly into my wifes account in Al habib bank in Karachi. they can send money in any bank. I will strongly recomend you to use one of the pakistani money exchanger here in Canada. the best way to find them if you are not in toronto is to obtain pakistani news papper in your area as they have lots of advertisement. Money gram charge you fees but these pakistani money exchanger dont charge you anything. hope this info helps you.
sahibzada_2010 said:
Thats way too much supporting documents brother. i provide most of it too... ;D
can you tell me which $25/ month calling package you used for calling pakistan. i am using Comwave and its freaking expensive... 6 cents/ minute to pakistan.... my second question? what is CRA? and my third question? i have join account with my wife but i don't know how to transfer money from my account to ours account with Bank Alfalah in pakistan. I am sending money to her through Moneygram....

Thanks alot/.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
bhai its up to the person in pak that which package they select for them self there is a monthly line rate option and pay as you go option. you have to go with line rate option so that they send you monthly bill and its easy to obtain call records with line rate. But even then its not costly if you are the one taking care of that expence in CAD currency.

bhai jaaan ........... I checked their website they have few packages there is one by Value Call which is $35 per month ............... I called the company contact line and the lady almost drove me nuts and I was about to go ballistic on her, rather I hung up ................ so please tell me what is the name of this $25 package and if I get it ............ do I need a device in Canada to connect with internet ....... and can i call from my cell phone in Canada to world call number in Pakistan................. and with this worldcall package can I still get detailed call history

missingmyjaan

Star Member
Sep 11, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 03 2012
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
May 15 2012
Med's Done....
May 28 2012
became-a-loner said:
bhai jaaan ........... I checked their website they have few packages there is one by Value Call which is $35 per month ............... I called the company contact line and the lady almost drove me nuts and I was about to go ballistic on her, rather I hung up ................ so please tell me what is the name of this $25 package and if I get it ............ do I need a device in Canada to connect with internet ....... and can i call from my cell phone in Canada to world call number in Pakistan
brother khanb5 was talking about the Pakistan One plan...but it only works if you are calling a World Call number in pakistan. I signed up for it and this guy from the company called me and said I needed to world call number...I didnt have that, and he said its not available in islamabad where my hubby lives..so im gonna look for another plan on the website

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
hahaha sorry to hear abt ur experience bhai us larki ko apki awaz pasand agayie hogi isliay tang kari hogi :p call them again and ask for their plan "Call Pakistan One" usko yeh bhi bolain k iss plan mein kisi bhi canadian number se world call k pakistani number per unlimited calls hotin hain.

yes you can obtain call history with world call too as long as its monthly line rate option and not the pay as you go one kyun k pay as you go mein card dalna hotay hain is liay uski call history nahin milti lakin line rate wala option choose karen to uski milti hai.

became-a-loner said:
bhai jaaan ........... I checked their website they have few packages there is one by Value Call which is $35 per month ............... I called the company contact line and the lady almost drove me nuts and I was about to go ballistic on her, rather I hung up ................ so please tell me what is the name of this $25 package and if I get it ............ do I need a device in Canada to connect with internet ....... and can i call from my cell phone in Canada to world call number in Pakistan................. and with this worldcall package can I still get detailed call history

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
durraam said:
Wes why hasn't Shaimaa received her passport yet ? It'll be 2 months on the 21st of September. Does this mean the average processing time has increased for remed + PPR? This worries me because my wife sent her passport and re med on the 3rd of August. I have a feeling it might take 3 months.
Timelines are not gauranteed they keep changing depending on their work load!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanb5 said:
hahaha sorry to hear abt ur experience bhai us larki ko apki awaz pasand agayie hogi isliay tang kari hogi :p call them again and ask for their plan "Call Pakistan One" usko yeh bhi bolain k iss plan mein kisi bhi canadian number se world call k pakistani number per unlimited calls hotin hain.

yes you can obtain call history with world call too as long as its monthly line rate option and not the pay as you go one kyun k pay as you go mein card dalna hotay hain is liay uski call history nahin milti lakin line rate wala option choose karen to uski milti hai.

nahi yaaar ................the lady was retarded .........if she were in Canada I would have assumed that she was on crack..... otherwise my voice is apparently the best feature of my profile .............. lol ............... what are the charges with world call if we get monthly line option and what if internet service goes down in Pakistan as my wife uses wireless internet service ............that evil is called "PTCL Evo wirless" will that effect voice quality and despite being unlimited I can still get call history for my calls from Canada ...........right?

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
ohhh sis I am sorry to hear that world call is not available in Islamabad :( :( did you check with world call office in Pakistan if its true or not?? I would suggest ask your husband to call world call office.
missingmyjaan said:
brother khanb5 was talking about the Pakistan One plan...but it only works if you are calling a World Call number in pakistan. I signed up for it and this guy from the company called me and said I needed to world call number...I didnt have that, and he said its not available in islamabad where my hubby lives..so im gonna look for another plan on the website

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
hahah there call centre is in Pak. my wife use the same "PTCL Evo wireless" :p but this service have nothing to do with Internet its not a voice over IP so eventhough if your net goes down or you dont have net connection your call service wont have any affect and YESS you can still get your call history for your calls from Canada.
became-a-loner said:
nahi yaaar ................the lady was retarded .........if she were in Canada I would have assumed that she was on crack..... otherwise my voice is apparently the best feature of my profile .............. lol ............... what are the charges with world call if we get monthly line option and what if internet service goes down in Pakistan as my wife uses wireless internet service ............that evil is called "PTCL Evo wirless" will that effect voice quality and despite being unlimited I can still get call history for my calls from Canada ...........right?

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh oh oh. Peoples are looking for cheap long distance plan. Arey yaar pehle be bola long distance good deal ke liye rakhe ik he name yaad "ONE 2 KA 4". I will provide you the link (sent me your email id in PM), make an acount with them and start calling anywhere in PK on any number and same rate for mobile & landline.

Plan Detail:
Sign up online and they will provide you local number to dial first (depend where you live)
Dial the local provided number first, it will tell you your balance than dial the number in PK 011-92-xxxxxx
Recharge your account anytime by credit card/paypal
2 cent / minute. Thats right $1 give you 50 minutes
No expiry date - No extra charges - No network fees
You cann add your mobile number, your home number or anyother other number to call from
Call history is available online and can be printed for CHC reference.
You earn reward point on every purchase - which can be redeem for discount after certain points accumulation.