AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
Re PCC & Re IMM April 2011
saggit_16 said:
Welcome aboard!
You queries have been responded well by the experts..... So you are also Mar 2010 AOR as me but am hubby sponsored by Wifey. See couple of March AORs (Wes & Kaamia) have already got PPR so I believe MAR AOR cases are finalized currently along with AORs of neighboring months like Jan 10 Dec 09. So hopefully you would hear some good news soon.

Btw when is ur med expiring? have you done remed?
you didn't hear from 'em after April 2011 and I since AOR Mar 2010 so stay relaxed & hopeful
Have you emailed 'em recently and ordered CAIPS? what was the progress there if any.
Remember us all in Prayers. All the best

Thanks 4 wishes. Well my meidcal has been expired in July but i have not receirve any request for re-medical.
We have not ordered CAIPS yet. Actually i have heared about CAIPS on this forum.
What does this mean? As i understood afetr reading the posts, CAIPS give detailed explanation about what is going on the case? Is it true?
Yes we have emailed but could not get any reply yet.

Brother u too remember me in ur prayers.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zs101 said:
My address is gone as well...looks like they're updating the system or somethin.
I think its just a glitch guys, and coincednce in some cases. My wife's gone too since yesterday!

Sadiamughal1

Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
shamsia said:
CSIS - Canada Security Intelligence Service
CBSA - Canada Border Services Agency
RCMP - Royal Canadian Mountain Police

Thanks Shamsia.

Sadiamughal1

Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
Sadiamughal1 said:
saggit_16 said:
Welcome aboard!
You queries have been responded well by the experts..... So you are also Mar 2010 AOR as me but am hubby sponsored by Wifey. See couple of March AORs (Wes & Kaamia) have already got PPR so I believe MAR AOR cases are finalized currently along with AORs of neighboring months like Jan 10 Dec 09. So hopefully you would hear some good news soon.

you didn't hear from 'em after April 2011 and I since AOR Mar 2010 so stay relaxed & hopeful
Have you emailed 'em recently and ordered CAIPS? what was the progress there if any.

Thanks 4 wishes. Well my meidcal has been expired in July but i have not receirve any request for re-medical.
We have not ordered CAIPS yet. Actually i have heared about CAIPS on this forum.
What does this mean? As i understood afetr reading the posts, CAIPS give detailed explanation about what is going on the case? Is it true?

Sorry I am new thats y i m learning how to use the board for writing and commenting, so i mixed ur comments and mine comments.
Pasting below again;

Sadiamughal1

Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
Salam Sawera:

Plz include me in ur list.

Husband sponsored wife.
Applied in March 2010,
AOR received June 2010.
Re pcc and IMM April 2011.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
wes786 said:
I think its just a glitch guys, and coincednce in some cases. My wife's gone too since yesterday!
:'(

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
wes786 said:
Could it be that they have received your wifes passport and its in the process of having the visa stamped ? ;)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Danny4450 said:
Could it be that they have received your wifes passport and its in the process of having the visa stamped ? ;)
Inshallah!! :) :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Danny4450 said:
It sure is possible, but I don't think they would do it the day after passport is received, they are not that fast! :p But Ameen to your duas. kuch bhi husakta hai...

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
wes786 said:
It sure is possible, but I don't think they would do it the day after passport is received, they are not that fast! :p But Ameen to your duas. kuch bhi husakta hai...
InshAllah .. Remember there were a couple of guys who got the passport returned in less than 15 days :)

Sadiamughal1

Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
wes786 said:

Sumaameen.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit_16 said:
don b sad am with ya & our timelines and very same ;)
You guys will receive something by the end of Ramadan InshAllah. You know a remedical letter is on its way, its just a matter of getting it in hands and it will InshALlah have your PPR with it as well. I have a good feeling about it. Do lots of Ibadat and pray to the almight that everyone get off this boat soon InshAllah.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Yes sis CAIPS are electronice notes of Immigration Officers on your file that you have legal right to know about.
Way to Go
Completed Access to Information Requests
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp

Sadiamughal1 said:
saggit_16 said:
Welcome aboard!

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Thanx wes bro... you rock man!
InshaALLAH u too would get wive's PP back with red sticker on it within Ramadan :)

wes786 said:
You guys will receive something by the end of Ramadan InshAllah. You know a remedical letter is on its way, its just a matter of getting it in hands and it will InshALlah have your PPR with it as well. I have a good feeling about it. Do lots of Ibadat and pray to the almight that everyone get off this boat soon InshAllah.