Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
muzmil said:
I think you should go till end and make it public, Firstly check your side, if all of your documents are proper, marriage is genuine, you filled the forms correctly and satisfy all the immigration requirements than there is NO ONE on this planet earth that can stop 2 of you to re-unite.

CHC-ISL has to issue the PR anyhow. so better if this thing goes public , the whole WORLD must know how much exploitation is going on for pakistani's , while keeping in mind that most of these fake immigration cases happens in India but the time line over there is still few months

I can't afford lawyers etc etc so that's why i am just doing SABAR.. If you can do it. JUST DO IT !! it will surely help all Pakistani's on long run and everyone will give you Duaa's forever...

You will be a HERO , for all of us !!!
His wife is already in Canada.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saggit19 said:
our address disappeared again today
hmmm salam hope u doing well wow some thing is on the way Inshallah good newssssssssssss yahooooo

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Khilafah5 said:
i attend ryerson university; first as u know pakistani education is not reconized and u will be asked to do extra courses and would have to pay alot of fees
If you have done from proper universities everything is recognized. I know people from institutes like LUMS, IBA and N.E.D, they got very good jobs and had multiple offers of admissions as well from York, UofT etc etc.

But yes, If you have done from 1 HOME/SHOP like institutions , you will have a very tough time here..and you will need to do a lot of struggle.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
khan82 said:
hmmm salam hope u doing well wow some thing is on the way Inshallah good newssssssssssss yahooooo
walaikum salam sis

InshAllah we all hope for the best..but plz don do yahoo yet, because the address is going on and off since last one month and we have not received any thing..infact we have not received anything except AOR.. :-X
but we r still grateful to Allah and hopeful.
Is ur hubby address showing?

H

humpakwatan

Pagalboy said:
Salam all DANNY Brother how are you?

Sorry for the late reply guys

My lawsuit against CIC to CHC ISB cannot be a class action lawsuit until an audit team evaluate the form of complaint sent to them by my lawyers.

CHC ISB Received the letters last week and an immigration lawyer contacted my lawyer to settle this case without going public.

What do I do guys should I shut up and settle it or keep going with the lawsuit and put more pressure on them??

I feel like they want to settle it to avoid potential lawsuit or media problems.

Please advise guys.

Don't back down pagalboy! Go forward with the case to make it public! That's what they want to avoid to hide the backlogs and what not! May you win InshaAllah!

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saggit19 said:
walaikum salam sis

InshAllah we all hope for the best..but plz don do yahoo yet, because the address is going on and off since last one month and we have not received any thing..infact we have not received anything except AOR.. :-X
but we r still grateful to Allah and hopeful.
Is ur hubby address showing?
yes it the address reappeared last friday I think and now our background checks are underway pata nahi kiay qaimat macha raka hai ye chc walo nay Toba ......dont worry Inshallah yours is very near Inshallah

Sadiamughal1

Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
Re PCC & Re IMM April 2011
humpakwatan said:
Initial review is when they first look at all your files to assess them first time. I think the app goes into first background check for documents etc to check if they are original and then again after the Re medical and Re PCC for background check with CSIS and CSBA RCMP etc
Thanks a lot for your reply but what does CSIS, CSBA and RCMP means?

Sadiamughal1

Jul 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
June 2010
Med's Request
Re PCC & Re IMM April 2011
wes786 said:
Initial review is after 9-12 months of file transfer from CPC-Mississauga when they open your file for the first time to do the paper screening of your application. They assess whether the marriage appears to be genuine or not. ALso, they request the rePCC and IMM forms and once you fill out these forms and send the updated PCC they start the background checks right after the initial review. Remedical depends on how much closer your process is towards the end. Some time background checks take a little longer so the remedical request is delayed and some times remedical and PPR is received together. You are not the only one suffering in this situation so don't worry, your case looks pretty normal. Some applicants from 2009 are still waiting here for VISA and there is a member from 2007 and one from 2008 still here waiting for their process to be over. However, good news is that they have started to clear up Jan 2010 - July 2010 and earlier files, so you should hear about the remedical and PPR soon. Hang in there!

Thanks Wes bhai for your reply and guidance, i must say you are a wonderful person. May God give u lots of happiness in coming life. Ameen. remember me in ur prayers.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Sadiamughal1 said:
Thanks a lot for your reply but what does CSIS, CSBA and RCMP means?
CSIS = Canadian Security Intelegence Service
CSBA = Canada Border Services Agency
RCMP = Royal Canadian Mounted Police

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
CSIS - Canada Security Intelligence Service
CBSA - Canada Border Services Agency
RCMP - Royal Canadian Mountain Police

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
LOL! Great minds think alike :p

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
wes786 said:
Correction; I was just getting cost information for my cousin who wants to apply here for university and the cost for an international student is anywhere between $13000(only tuition) to $28000(Includes: tuition, supplies, transportation, food, accomodation). This information is from last week and from two universities in Saskatchewan :)
Wow! Thats a lot of money!

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
hey mera bhi address gayabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb ????????????????????/

ajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa abbbb tu kuch ayjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

plz allah miya :( :( :( :(

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lonly widout hubby said:
hey mera bhi address gayabbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb ????????????????????/

ajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa abbbb tu kuch ayjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

plz Allah miya :( :( :( :(
My address is gone as well...looks like they're updating the system or somethin.