+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

n2nadir

Oct 28, 2010
Humaumair said:
yarr i called the MP here in quebec...and they know nothing !! i told him my case and i wanted to ask him if i can send the re med voluntarily as i have their email that they will send the letter...i wanted that at my BFD they have the re med....he didnt know anything about CIAPS lol he said what is caips LOL and then he said o my GOD u know more than me lol lol lol

guys shud i send the re med voluntarily ??? wes , max, and all ..tell me plz...
Hi Humaumair, I dont think it helps to send the re-medical voluntarily. I did that for my wife's case and 2 months after sending them the medical voluntarily, we got a letter asking for a re-medical. When I inquired (through email) that shouldnt my earlier voluntary medical work, CIC said they had no idea I had sent a medical voluntarily, and they asked me to submit the receipt of that medical. I informed them that the receipt was already submitted two months back. After that I emailed them multiple times but did not hear back anything, so my wife went forward and scheduled another medical. We submitted the new medical and 1 month after that, we were told by my MP that the medical has been received. So, we tried exactly what you are saying, but it did not work out (infact my wife has to go through an extra medical without any benefit).

However, I still feel this might work if you coordinate with CIC. Send them an email and tell them that you understand your medical has expired and to save them time and effort, you are voluntarily sending them a new medical. Ask them if they will accept it. Only do your voluntary medical if CIC says yes.

Also, make sure that when you do your voluntary remedical, you give the doctor your immigration file number and ask him to write it on the medical results he / she will forward to delhi.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Tor-wi said:
yeh to wes bhai hi bata saktey hain...but i have a question...did you get this on your email id or your hubby's? I emailed them and they never replied..so now lagta hay I should try his id..
My husband email them and he just called me to go and check his inbox I went and see this and post here for getting more details that what does it really mean

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Tor-wi said:
acha I see...lol @ Pakistani men and good looks. I am sure yeh perh ker sab brothers on this thread have ran towards the mirror to double check that their married “good” looks are still alive.
Aww I am so flattered to hear this from you..thanks for your support and appreciation towards Pakistan and Pakistani people..I wish you the same sister...
Loll, isnt it common knowledge that all married men, irrespective of nationality, lose their 'good looks' :p :p

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Tor-wi said:
yeh to wes bhai hi bata saktey hain...but i have a question...did you get this on your email id or your hubby's? I emailed them and they never replied..so now lagta hay I should try his id..
I dont know how true this is, but most of the times they like to respond to the applicants email address rather than the sponsors...

PPH

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
My husband email them and he just called me to go and check his inbox I went and see this and post here for getting more details that what does it mean really
Today ecase status adress disappeared why it happens is smthng good for me?

Pagalboy

Star Member
Apr 25, 2011
Salam all DANNY Brother how are you?

Sorry for the late reply guys

My lawsuit against CIC to CHC ISB cannot be a class action lawsuit until an audit team evaluate the form of complaint sent to them by my lawyers.

CHC ISB Received the letters last week and an immigration lawyer contacted my lawyer to settle this case without going public.

What do I do guys should I shut up and settle it or keep going with the lawsuit and put more pressure on them??

I feel like they want to settle it to avoid potential lawsuit or media problems.

Please advise guys.

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
so true every time i email them no reply and whne my husband email theme he always have a reply within a week
shamsia said:
I dont know how true this is, but most of the times they like to respond to the applicants email address rather than the sponsors...

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Salaam Ya'll

I checked your replies and your concerns much appreciated, I am depressed by the waiting game not by the interview, what will they ask personal questions right? AlhamduLillah I am ready for it BUT I am not ready to wait an extra year just to get the interview date. I have been waiting from 17 months and now what one more year??. I am now seriously thinking if they are not satisfied by the supporting documents i am about to send then CANADA GO TO HELL, i will think of withdrawing my application, my wife is worth enough for me.
I see you've taken the whole interview thing to heart. It took a year for them to decide my interview date, but my application was in the 9th month when I was initially notified of the interview. Yours as you say is already in the 17th month, means you should get an interview call in the coming few months, may be in just a couple. Don't worry, it's just an interview and I assure you that the CHC staff are a friendly lot when you meet them in person. They will make the interview as comfortable for you as they did for me and before you know it you'll be out with a big smile on your face. Just hang in there.

anzee

Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2011
Doc's Request.
Mar 2012
AOR Received.
Mar 2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
May 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Interview........
NO WAY
Passport Req..
Aug 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 12, 2012
LANDED..........
???????????
if they want to settle down that mean they are guilty and they don't want to go in public and ppl see their true face. what they r doing?
somebody has to stand against them otherwise problem keep going on.

if i ur place i will go till end it will not help me but i will help in future for other.

good luck

Pagalboy said:

My lawsuit against CIC to CHC ISB cannot be a class action lawsuit until an audit team evaluate the form of complaint sent to them by my lawyers.

CHC ISB Received the letters last week and an immigration lawyer contacted my lawyer to settle this case without going public.

What do I do guys should I shut up and settle it or keep going with the lawsuit and put more pressure on them??

I feel like they want to settle it to avoid potential lawsuit or media problems.

Please advise guys.

n2nadir

Oct 28, 2010
Humaumair said:
yarr i called the MP here in quebec...and they know nothing !! i told him my case and i wanted to ask him if i can send the re med voluntarily as i have their email that they will send the letter...i wanted that at my BFD they have the re med....he didnt know anything about CIAPS lol he said what is caips LOL and then he said o my GOD u know more than me lol lol lol

Got your PM. I am a new member so I cant sent out PMs. My personal opinion, after reading the details in your PM, is that you are on the right track in trying to make your Sept BFD more productive by submitting medicals before it. Zayada say zayada kiya ho ga, your voluntary medical wont get accepted and you will be asked to do a re-medical again. That doesn't do any harm to your application. The benefit could be immense though, if they accept your voluntary medical, you might save 2 months in your processing time. Ask your husband to go forward with the voluntary medical, but make sure when he submits the receipt for the medical to CIC, he writes a cover letter explaining that he did the medical voluntarily because he understands his earlier medical has expired and he wants to save time for himself and CIC. Secondly, also make sure that you send CIC an email every other week, to remind them that you have already done the medical yourself and submitted it, and ask them to pls confirm as soon as they receive the medical results.

When I asked my wife to do the medical voluntarily, I thought that is mein koi nuqsaan nahein. Zayada say zayada they wont accept it and we will do our remedical again (which is what happened). But if they accept it , then there is a lot of benefit.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Pagalboy said:

Please advise guys.
Walekum Assalam,

I am doing good brother .. Alhumdulillah

I kinda expected them to contact your lawyer and settle this without going public.

Check your PM !

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
awais bhai yaar mashaalah i envy u, kaash meri wife ka bhi PPR aajaye aur mein bhi visa ka wait karoon!
DodgeCharger said:
yaar awais bhai the last CAIPS notes u received, did it have any mention of PHEP letter??
InshAllah you will hear the good news soon as well. I am glad that this will be over for me soon phew...

Regarding CAIPS, as I have mentioned before; my CAIPS were always behind. The once I received in August just after the PPR, last notes it had from July that the medicals were received and assessed. I had ordered notes 3 times and the only thing helpfull and positive in there for me was that they considered my marriage genuine during my initial reveiw.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
PPH said:
Today ecase status adress disappeared why it happens is smthng good for me?
Inshallah you will hear soon .......as I got information when they get any decision on your case to send out a letter they disappeared the address bar since they dont want you to change your address on that time to make them confuse that on which address they should send the letter .......and lots of forum members experiance that after appearing or disappearing of address they get some update so be positive Inshallah Allah is great :)

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Humaumair said:

Try emailing them and ask if your voluntraily medical would be accepted. I am sure your hubby wouldn't want to do the medical two more times as this would be his third time already.