+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Tor-wi said:
No problem...yaar student visa = international student...and the tuition fee diff is crazyyy...if a local is paying $ 5000 per semester, you will be paying between $ 8000 - $ 9000 (figures are just rough) or even more in some cases with no approval for loans until you become a PR holder... so upto you...if money is not a problem then sure but a smart way will be to wait..since you are coming here as a PR eventually anyways so why go thru student visa problems and higher costs...but it's your own choice..

and yes you are right...student visa is different than spouse visa...and spouse visa has much more advantages over student visa...
Correction; I was just getting cost information for my cousin who wants to apply here for university and the cost for an international student is anywhere between $13000(only tuition) to $28000(Includes: tuition, supplies, transportation, food, accomodation). This information is from last week and from two universities in Saskatchewan :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Humaumair said:
yarr i called the MP here in quebec...and they know nothing !! i told him my case and i wanted to ask him if i can send the re med voluntarily as i have their email that they will send the letter...i wanted that at my BFD they have the re med....he didnt know anything about CIAPS lol he said what is caips LOL and then he said o my GOD u know more than me lol lol lol

guys shud i send the re med voluntarily ??? wes , max, and all ..tell me plz...
The MPS are useless and you cannot do remedicals voluntarily. You need the request letter to take it to the DMP. Somehow even if you manage to get it done voluntarily, they will ask for it again when it's time for it regarless of you just did a new one a month ago.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
khan82 said:
This is the reply we got from CHC today expirts tell me what is this

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Currently background checks are underway for this application Information provided has been noted. , .

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Well seems like, the background checks are still in process and the file is in que for review. So hopefully next BFD is when they are done with background checks and the remedicals are done so lets hope they send your husband his PPR InshAllah. Did you send any documents or updates lately? Or you provided any information via email? Thats what they they mean by "infomation provided has been noted" means it will be attached to your file.

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
true mp are a waste of time ... mine from Laval dont even repply me anymore ....

In the first year of marriage, the husband talks and the wife listens.In the second year of marriage, the wife talks and the husband listens. And from the third year onwards the husband and wife talk, and the neighbours listen.

wes786 said:
The MPS are useless and you cannot do remedicals voluntarily. You need the request letter to take it to the DMP. Somehow even if you manage to get it done voluntarily, they will ask for it again when it's time for it regarless of you just did a new one a month ago.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Sometimes I think, its thanks to all the applications from Pakistan that CIC is a rich body, what with medicals & remedicals and CAIPS and what not! :-X

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Tor-wi said:
Last time was in July I think and they replied me the next day...and yes I used the exact email that I sent them last time but this time I got no reply...I have never felt this down in my life before..the sad and dukhi songs collection in my ipod has never been so huge before... :'( :'( if you know any sad smash hits then plz share...Abida Parveen Naseebo Laal to Usher and Chris B...I can handle anyone now :( my brother was making fun of Naseebo lal the other day and I told him to stop..pata nahi konse immigration ke process se guzri hogi wo bhi and ended up with her song lambii judaai :'(
Hey i also have send an email always n they replied in two or three hours or the next day... but this time
they havent replied to my email either ??? :S

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
wes786 said:
Well seems like, the background checks are still in process and the file is in que for review. So hopefully next BFD is when they are done with background checks and the remedicals are done so lets hope they send your husband his PPR InshAllah. Did you send any documents or updates lately? Or you provided any information via email? Thats what they they mean by "infomation provided has been noted" means it will be attached to your file.
Thanks wes brother for your input yes we did send them some proof of relation we push them a bit I hope he hear some thing soon Inshallah Please keep me in your prayer

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Pagalboy said:
Salam all DANNY Brother how are you?

Sorry for the late reply guys

My lawsuit against CIC to CHC ISB cannot be a class action lawsuit until an audit team evaluate the form of complaint sent to them by my lawyers.

CHC ISB Received the letters last week and an immigration lawyer contacted my lawyer to settle this case without going public.

What do I do guys should I shut up and settle it or keep going with the lawsuit and put more pressure on them??

I feel like they want to settle it to avoid potential lawsuit or media problems.

Please advise guys.

I think you should go till end and make it public, Firstly check your side, if all of your documents are proper, marriage is genuine, you filled the forms correctly and satisfy all the immigration requirements than there is NO ONE on this planet earth that can stop 2 of you to re-unite.

CHC-ISL has to issue the PR anyhow. so better if this thing goes public , the whole WORLD must know how much exploitation is going on for pakistani's , while keeping in mind that most of these fake immigration cases happens in India but the time line over there is still few months

I can't afford lawyers etc etc so that's why i am just doing SABAR.. If you can do it. JUST DO IT !! it will surely help all Pakistani's on long run and everyone will give you Duaa's forever...

You will be a HERO , for all of us !!!

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
ayesha_a said:
Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well:)

I wanted some help from Canadians on this forum. I plan to begin my masters inshAllah once I get to Canada. Since Im still not too sure when that will happen, when do i begin the application process? Even if i start applying for the sept 2012 session, currently im not a resident, but by the time im a student, i will be one- so how does the application process go?

Secondly, anyone here from Ryerson, OCAD or York? Needed some guidance...thanks :)
i attend ryerson university; first as u know pakistani education is not reconized and u will be asked to do extra courses and would have to pay alot of fees

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
Brother bestplace4u, may allah give you sabber in this holy month of ramadan. I know it's hard BUT you need to train your brain as if the sponsorship doesn't even exist! Put it way off of your brain and keep your mind busy with something else in life, something you enjoy or start work if you are not already doing!!
When time comes... you will hear of the interview date and inshallah you will be with wifey:)
bestplace4u said:
Salaam Ya'll

I checked your replies and your concerns much appreciated, I am depressed by the waiting game not by the interview, what will they ask personal questions right? AlhamduLillah I am ready for it BUT I am not ready to wait an extra year just to get the interview date. I have been waiting from 17 months and now what one more year??. I am now seriously thinking if they are not satisfied by the supporting documents i am about to send then CANADA GO TO HELL, i will think of withdrawing my application, my wife is worth enough for me.

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
ayesha_a said:
Woh tou he will go anyway...because Canadian husbands dont understand why Pakistani wives love to shop so much :p
wasting money is in desi wifes blood: thank ALLAH i dont have a wife who likes to Spend

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
In my opinion u should carry on and if you back track know or settle out of court then CIC will just say your doing it for money.

I think CIC doesnt want a fallout of this mishap that happened to do and there image will be tarnished on the plus side there scared and fear of losing the case and it will be made public resulting in decreasing the timline from 24 months.

Pagalboy said:

My lawsuit against CIC to CHC ISB cannot be a class action lawsuit until an audit team evaluate the form of complaint sent to them by my lawyers.

CHC ISB Received the letters last week and an immigration lawyer contacted my lawyer to settle this case without going public.

What do I do guys should I shut up and settle it or keep going with the lawsuit and put more pressure on them??

I feel like they want to settle it to avoid potential lawsuit or media problems.

Please advise guys.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
our address disappeared again today

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
I say go ahead and take it to public so they are forced to take some action to improve their system and make it fair for everyone...

Pagalboy said:

Please advise guys.