+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

H

humpakwatan

Sadiamughal1 said:
Salam everyone.

I am new on this forum. I have been reading all the posts since one month but today i am getting in.
My husband has sponsored me in March 2010 and I received my AOR in June 2010.
I received RePCC and Re IMM in April 2011 and after that complete silence.
I just want to ask that:
What does initial review means?
When the apllication goes for background check?
One gets request for re-medical after completing background check? or it can be before that?
I am really under stress that why there is silent now and is there anyone else who is sufferring in the same situation like me, i mean complete silence after Re PCC and IMM.

Thanks to u all. :)
Initial review is when they first look at all your files to assess them first time. I think the app goes into first background check for documents etc to check if they are original and then again after the Re medical and Re PCC for background check with CSIS and CSBA RCMP etc

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zs101 said:
Hello evryone,

Hows everyone doin' today? I had a quick question; Does the CHC send all original documents that we submitted with our application back with the visa endorsed passport or do these documents arrive separately in mail? I am concerned because I have submitted my original degrees along with the application.
Yep everything comes back with when Passport comes back with VISA. Including all originals, extra supporting docs, photos you have sent. They scan and keep whatever they need and send the rest back to the applicant.

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Yep everything comes back with when Passport comes back with VISA. Including all originals, extra supporting docs, photos you have sent. They scan and keep whatever they need and send the rest back to the applicant.
Great! Thanks for the reply. By the way Wes, as I mentioned earlier that my address disappeared and then reappeared after 3 days. This happened after the CHC received my medicals in India - roughly after 2 days. What do you make of that? Just to remind you that I've sent in my passport along with the medical receipt.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Initial review is after 9-12 months of file transfer from CPC-Mississauga when they open your file for the first time to do the paper screening of your application. They assess whether the marriage appears to be genuine or not. ALso, they request the rePCC and IMM forms and once you fill out these forms and send the updated PCC they start the background checks right after the initial review. Remedical depends on how much closer your process is towards the end. Some time background checks take a little longer so the remedical request is delayed and some times remedical and PPR is received together. You are not the only one suffering in this situation so don't worry, your case looks pretty normal. Some applicants from 2009 are still waiting here for VISA and there is a member from 2007 and one from 2008 still here waiting for their process to be over. However, good news is that they have started to clear up Jan 2010 - July 2010 and earlier files, so you should hear about the remedical and PPR soon. Hang in there!

Sadiamughal1 said:
Salam everyone.

I am new on this forum. I have been reading all the posts since one month but today i am getting in.
My husband has sponsored me in March 2010 and I received my AOR in June 2010.
I received RePCC and Re IMM in April 2011 and after that complete silence.
I just want to ask that:
What does initial review means?
When the apllication goes for background check?
One gets request for re-medical after completing background check? or it can be before that?
I am really under stress that why there is silent now and is there anyone else who is sufferring in the same situation like me, i mean complete silence after Re PCC and IMM.

Thanks to u all. :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
zs101 said:
Great! Thanks for the reply. By the way Wes, as I mentioned earlier that my address disappeared and then reappeared after 3 days. This happened after the CHC received my medicals in India - roughly after 2 days. What do you make of that? Just to remind you that I've sent in my passport along with the medical receipt.
Right you were the voluntary passport person correct? Well, seems like when they were updating your medical results in their system thats when it might have happened, but nothing is gauranteed these are just assumptions. However, I think you should receive your VISA before the end of August InshAllah.

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Right you were the voluntary passport person correct? Well, seems like when they were updating your medical results in their system thats when it might have happened, but nothing is gauranteed these are just assumptions. However, I think you should receive your VISA before the end of August InshAllah.
Correct that me! I really hope that I get a Visa by Eid otherwise I'd be devastated.

H

humpakwatan

wes786 said:
Initial review is after 9-12 months of file transfer from CPC-Mississauga when they open your file for the first time to do the paper screening of your application. They assess whether the marriage appears to be genuine or not. ALso, they request the rePCC and IMM forms and once you fill out these forms and send the updated PCC they start the background checks right after the initial review. Remedical depends on how much closer your process is towards the end. Some time background checks take a little longer so the remedical request is delayed and some times remedical and PPR is received together. You are not the only one suffering in this situation so don't worry, your case looks pretty normal. Some applicants from 2009 are still waiting here for VISA and there is a member from 2007 and one from 2008 still here waiting for their process to be over. However, good news is that they have started to clear up Jan 2010 - July 2010 and earlier files, so you should hear about the remedical and PPR soon. Hang in there!
In that case Wes what do you make of the IMM+ Re PCC that is followed shortly by a Re Medical ?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
humpakwatan said:
In that case Wes what do you make of the IMM+ Re PCC that is followed shortly by a Re Medical ?

Were those received before remedical also? Was remedical received by TCS and IMM forms by regular mail?

Personally I haven't seen anyone receiving remedicals before rePCC, however, I sure have seen remedicals followed shortly by rePCC like within a week. If remedicals were send via TCS and repCC via regular mail thats one scenerio where TCS gets delivered in one business day while the regular mail takes 5+ days sometimes to get delivered and therefor medical request was received before rePCC. Another scenerio I can think of is that rePCC were just simply missed and they realised it to send it while sending Medicals after the initial review.

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Were those received before remedical also? Was remedical received by TCS and IMM forms by regular mail?

Personally I haven't seen anyone receiving remedicals before rePCC, however, I sure have seen remedicals followed shortly by rePCC like within a week. If remedicals were send via TCS and repCC via regular thats one scenerio that TCS gets delivered in one business day while the regular mail takes 5+ days sometimes to get delivered. Another thing I can think of is that rePCC were just simply missed and they realised it to send it while sending Medicals after the initial review.
Yes I guess that what he's trying to say, he got medical after the Repcc and IMM forms.

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saggit_16 said:
ohoo Nahi sis y would I....
I don't take on accents coz I blv these r what make you Ambassador of where you belong to... wo tou danny mujhay joke ker ra tha n mai wapsi usay bol ra tha n my subject was not ur accent at all but his take.
sorry yar if you felt offensive in anyway but its not about accent at all..

so what are you buying for your hubby as gift in OCT?
Dont worry saggit bro I am also kidding :) and about husband shopping I will start it on September for now I just bought him a leather jacket coz in NOV Dec he can use it in Pakistan and when specailly we travel to Afghanistan since there is cold like Canada. then much more stuff will buy Inshallah ,but first I wish he come before I book my ticket Inshallah :)

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
shamsia said:
My mother is an avid viewer of Q TV in India. She really did think that Amir Liaquat was doing a good job & is very informative. This comes as an eye-opener! Sad!
i am not a fan but video does look a little fishy

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
humpakwatan said:
I got a new updated PCC request but it says provide the updated Police Certificate from last ten years...so even the countries he is no longer in, we need to be providing a police certificate from?

I dont get the point of that...if he has not been to those countries there will not be any update in the police checks it will remain the same as the ones we provided a year ago.

Has anyone else got that request and how did you handle it? Did you only provide Certificate from where you have been since the last time you sent the Certificates when you applied?

Please respond.
hey
whn did u got ur re pcc request ???
did u also got remedical request ???

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
khan82 said:
Dont worry saggit bro I am also kidding :) and about husband shopping I will start it on September for now I just bought him a leather jacket coz in NOV Dec he can use it in Pakistan and when specailly we travel to Afghanistan since there is cold like Canada. then much more stuff will buy Inshallah ,but first I wish he come before I book my ticket Inshallah :)
hey
any good news frm d forumm ???

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga