+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
According to him its fake and so it seems like it. Look at the video afterwards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qYvvMU8NPM&feature=share

Do not judge anybody or point fingers at someone by watching a random video unless you know them personally. Techonology is very successfull these days and can do anything to destruct anyone. May Allah keep us all safe and give us hidayat to be on the right path. Ameen!

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
nope.. not online!! section A is what the CHC sends you. Section B-E are with the MP. so you don't have to worry about those forms!! as soon as you get your re-med, book a medical appointment!!
good luck!!

shamsia said:
You can download it online...

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
khan82 said:
no nothing bus waiting waiting how are you dear ? missing you
missinggggggggg u toooooooo

H

humpakwatan

lonly widout hubby said:
hey
whn did u got ur re pcc request ???
did u also got remedical request ???
Yes Lonley I got RePCC like a week and half ago and then I got the ReMed day before yesterday. I think your remed and repcc should also be on its way.

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Danny4450 said:
EDIT:

I take my words back. I don't know if this video is real or fake. So I don't want to give my opinion about someone when I am not sure about something.
I also want to take my word back as I am also not sure it's real or fake.

fj423

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
wes786 said:
According to him its fake and so it seems like it. Look at the video afterwards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qYvvMU8NPM&feature=share

Do not judge anybody or point fingers at someone by watching a random video unless you know them personally. Techonology is very successfull these days and can do anything to destruct anyone. May Allah keep us all safe and give us hidayat to be on the right path. Ameen!

well said :)

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
sawera said:
JULY TO DEC AOR 2010

MAFIA---------JULY AOR--------PROCESS STARTED AUGUST------RE PCC & IMM FORM REQUEST JUNE

HUMPAKWATAN------FILE TRANSFERED JULY 30----AUG 26 AOR----REPCC & IMM FORM REQUEST + RE MEDICAL AUG

LONELY WIDOUT HUBBY---------AUG 23 AOR

GREAT PERSON------AUG AOR ---------RE PCC & IMM FORM DONE

TWEETY44------FILE TRANSFERED JULY---------AOR RECEIVED AUG

AYESHA ------FILE TRANSFERED AUG--------AOR RECEIVED OCT(DATED AUG)-----RE PCC REQUEST AUG

KACHRA KHANA -------FILE TRANSFERED AUG------AOR RECEIVED OCT(DATED AUG)-------RE PCC & IMM REQUEST AUG

STUCK HERE ----------FILE TRANSFERED SEP-----AOR RECEIVED OCT (DATED AUG)

MISSING YOU -------- OCT AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

MUZMIL -------------- '' '' '' ''

SAWERA --------FILE TRANSFERED OCT-----------NOV AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

PAKHTUN_89-----FILE TRANSFERED NOV--------DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

RAYMASOOD------FILE TRANSFERED DEC---------- DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

R. MUJGANI-------DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

ANSO-----DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

B

bestplace4u

Salaam Ya'll

I checked your replies and your concerns much appreciated, I am depressed by the waiting game not by the interview, what will they ask personal questions right? AlhamduLillah I am ready for it BUT I am not ready to wait an extra year just to get the interview date. I have been waiting from 17 months and now what one more year??. I am now seriously thinking if they are not satisfied by the supporting documents i am about to send then CANADA GO TO HELL, i will think of withdrawing my application, my wife is worth enough for me.

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
bestplace4u said:
Salaam Ya'll

I checked your replies and your concerns much appreciated, I am depressed by the waiting game not by the interview, what will they ask personal questions right? AlhamduLillah I am ready for it BUT I am not ready to wait an extra year just to get the interview date. I have been waiting from 17 months and now what one more year??. I am now seriously thinking if they are not satisfied by the supporting documents i am about to send then CANADA GO TO HELL, i will think of withdrawing my application, my wife is worth enough for me.

Assalam o Alaikum

Best Brother i am sorry to read you are faceing this type of thread

well this is nothing just time waist

InshAllah you will get ur visa soon dont pissed off

B

bestplace4u

Green Green said:
Assalam o Alaikum

Best Brother i am sorry to read you are faceing this type of thread

well this is nothing just time waist

InshAllah you will get ur visa soon dont pissed off
Thank you my dear old friend

B

bestplace4u

Green Green said:
how u know they are conducting interview 4 u

may they send u a letter or email
I emailed them asking the status of my application in response they replied with the news that their are few issues which cannot be assessed without an in person interview and a date cannot be provided at this stage.

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
bestplace4u said:
I emailed them asking the status of my application in response they replied with the news that their are few issues which cannot be assessed without an in person interview and a date cannot be provided at this stage.
ok fine

let once again send them same email ?

and see reply will is same or not

may b misstakenly or systum genrated reply you got

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
bestplace4u said:
Salaam Ya'll

I understand your frustration bro, but do have an advice for you. You are not ready for the wait, fine! However withdrawing the application is not a smart move just to show your frustration. If you are willing to withdraw your application regardless then why don't you just call your wife over and let her live there with you until the process completes and then both move to Canada together for good! Yes there is a chance your wife might receive an objection to provide proofs for setteling in Canada, and for that she can come to Canada for 2 weeks every 6 months to show that she still lives in Canada and if it works out at the end [which it will InshAllah] then great and if not, god forbid, you know you chose that option!