Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
khan82 said:
Salam how are you?
Actually I was busy on weekend and as you know it's Ramadan kareem its hard to handle so many things .......yes I am exited ,but also scary of coming back alone call me before you leave coz urs is very near Inshallah some days left wowwwwwwwww you will visit ur hubby and Inshallah that you will come with lots of happiness and good news do update CHC and send them much more proof and pictures and boarding pass ticket copy pp copy best of luck keep me in your prayer
Awww thanks u janem thats means a lot n yah insha'allah im excited too for my vacation hehehehheheh
Khuda jan marabon ast Tawakal ba khuda jan. Allah SWT is Merciful n im sure everything is goin to be OKay
Coz my hopes, faith and Believes are for ALLAH SWT. :) I will call u sometime this week or before i leave Insha'allah

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
I emailed stupid CIC last week to check my status and they ignored my email...no one has replied.. :'( they dont like me.... :(

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
bestplace4u said:
Salaam Ya'll

I checked your replies and your concerns much appreciated, I am depressed by the waiting game not by the interview, what will they ask personal questions right? AlhamduLillah I am ready for it BUT I am not ready to wait an extra year just to get the interview date. I have been waiting from 17 months and now what one more year??. I am now seriously thinking if they are not satisfied by the supporting documents i am about to send then CANADA GO TO HELL, i will think of withdrawing my application, my wife is worth enough for me.
This is exactly what they want...ppl will not get married in Pakistan if they dont want to wait and ppl who have already applied will withdraw due to the time involved...dont let them win... :mad: I understand the frustration of 17 months..I have not seen my hubby's face in almost 19 months now and i know how frustrated I get at times...but I will noy withdraw my case...my marriage is real and I have all rights to have my spouse here with me..just the waiting time will not make me change my life plans...NOT for CIC :mad:

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
khan82 said:
Dont worry saggit bro I am also kidding :) and about husband shopping I will start it on September for now I just bought him a leather jacket coz in NOV Dec he can use it in Pakistan and when specailly we travel to Afghanistan since there is cold like Canada. then much more stuff will buy Inshallah ,but first I wish he come before I book my ticket Inshallah :)
Hey sis...how are you? you are leaving for pak in Oct? mujhe bhi sath ley chalo...I am a tiny person, I can fit in your bag....I will not eat much as well.. :'( plzz khanom joon!!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Tor-wi said:
I emailed stupid CIC last week to check my status and they ignored my email...no one has replied.. :'( they dont like me.... :(
Apparently they don't like alot of people my sweet sister! When was the last time you emailed them? You are including applicants full name, DOB, and file # correct? If you don't hear anything for 2 weeks try again...

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
wes786 said:
Apparently they don't like alot of people my sweet sister! When was the last time you emailed them? You are including applicants full name, DOB, and file # correct? If you don't hear anything for 2 weeks try again...
Last time was in July I think and they replied me the next day...and yes I used the exact email that I sent them last time but this time I got no reply...I have never felt this down in my life before..the sad and dukhi songs collection in my ipod has never been so huge before... :'( :'( if you know any sad smash hits then plz share...Abida Parveen Naseebo Laal to Usher and Chris B...I can handle anyone now :( my brother was making fun of Naseebo lal the other day and I told him to stop..pata nahi konse immigration ke process se guzri hogi wo bhi and ended up with her song lambii judaai :'(

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tor-wi said:
This is exactly what they want...ppl will not get married in Pakistan if they dont want to wait and ppl who have already applied will withdraw due to the time involved...dont let them win... :mad: I understand the frustration of 17 months..I have not seen my hubby's face in almost 19 months now and i know how frustrated I get at times...but I will noy withdraw my case...my marriage is real and I have all rights to have my spouse here with me..just the waiting time will not make me change my life plans...NOT for CIC :mad:
waoooooooooooo its ryt

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AJ KOI GUD NEWS NAHI.......................AUR KOI DARWAZAY PER BHI DASTAK NAHI :'( :'( :'(

B

bestplace4u

Wes Bhai and Tor Wi

My wife is still on PR her citizenship application is in process that is the reason she cant come and live with me atm, probably in December shes coming, i am angry on these corrupt morons, i have mailed them everything i had with a long cover letter, if they have any soft corner in their heart they should at least speed up my case other wise they are also ZARDARIs and GILANIs

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
bestplace4u said:
Wes Bhai and Tor Wi

My wife is still on PR her citizenship application is in process that is the reason she cant come and live with me atm, probably in December shes coming, i am angry on these corrupt morons, i have mailed them everything i had with a long cover letter, if they have any soft corner in their heart they should at least speed up my case other wise they are also ZARDARIs and GILANIs
Then it's better not to have her with you for long time as not only she will have issues with her passport but also there have been objections raised over the Canadian spouse's residency issues in the past...I would love to know why they want you interviewed ..

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the only thing that comes to my mind is that since bestplace4 u has lived and travelled in different countries including Canada, so they probably want to know details about his future itinerary and past travel history.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Green Green said:
is duffa tu confirm ppr :)

bus Jaye Namaz Becha loo or Beyth jaoo ho sakta hai Ramzan K Sadkay Allah (swt) app ki sun lay
AAPKAY MU MAY GHEEE SHAKAR...............................BUT ROZAY KAY BAD