+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

DodgeCharger said:
the only thing that comes to my mind is that since bestplace4 u has lived and travelled in different countries including Canada, so they probably want to know details about his future itinerary and past travel history.
bhai this is what i think but meri traveling ki saza meri wife ko kiun de rahe hain yeh log, Interview main jaake apne 5 expired passports unke muun pe maroon ga aur bolonga dekho jo dekhna hai.

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
bhai this is what i think but meri traveling ki saza meri wife ko kiun de rahe hain yeh log, Interview main jaake apne 5 expired passports unke muun pe maroon ga aur bolonga dekho jo dekhna hai.
COOL DOWN :)

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
yeh log heartless hain yaar, i told u time and again! As wes says they are trained to be heartless!! That's true but sad!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
DodgeCharger said:
yeh log heartless hain yaar, i told u time and again! As wes says they are trained to be heartless!! That's true but sad!
That's correct! They are trained that way so there is no favourism and sympathy for anyone...

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
That's correct! They are trained that way so there is no favourism and sympathy for anyone...
awais bhai yaar mashaalah i envy u, kaash meri wife ka bhi PPR aajaye aur mein bhi visa ka wait karoon!

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well:)

I wanted some help from Canadians on this forum. I plan to begin my masters inshAllah once I get to Canada. Since Im still not too sure when that will happen, when do i begin the application process? Even if i start applying for the sept 2012 session, currently im not a resident, but by the time im a student, i will be one- so how does the application process go?

Secondly, anyone here from Ryerson, OCAD or York? Needed some guidance...thanks :)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
ayesha_a said:
Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well:)

I wanted some help from Canadians on this forum. I plan to begin my masters inshAllah once I get to Canada. Since Im still not too sure when that will happen, when do i begin the application process? Even if i start applying for the sept 2012 session, currently im not a resident, but by the time im a student, i will be one- so how does the application process go?

Secondly, anyone here from Ryerson, OCAD or York? Needed some guidance...thanks :)
Helu, I wish to do my masters in Canada too, but my husband (he's a canadian citizen) said that its better that I become a resident first and then apply, the fees will be lot less & the whole application would be lot simpler.

In fact, I would like to hear more on this over here :)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
shamsia said:
Helu, I wish to do my masters in Canada too, but my husband (he's a canadian citizen) said that its better that I become a resident first and then apply, the fees will be lot less & the whole application would be lot simpler.

In fact, I would like to hear more on this over here :)

Yes same here, because if i apply as an international student its more than double:s My husband said the same thing, but since we're so unsure of when I'll be getting there (definitely before next sept inshAllah!!) so he said that I should find out more about the application process etc- I've sent emails to the university but they never really respond to queries unless you've applied already:s

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Sadly, the intake for this year is complete. The classes commence in September...If you are really serious, then you might want to try next year. But you never know, you might just get your PR visa before that! ;)