Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
If we have any Azadi there .............. except the Azadi to commit suicide which will be appreciated by Govt of Pakistan as downsizing in population ........... I honestly wish I was born in India instead of Pakistan if my fate was to be born as a southeast Asian
HMMMMMMMMMMM

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
If we have any Azadi there .............. except the Azadi to commit suicide which will be appreciated by Govt of Pakistan as downsizing in population ........... I honestly wish I was born in India instead of Pakistan if my fate was to be born as a southeast Asian
u knw before 3 yers pak may bhi just 3 or 4 mnths lgtat thay.....................but ab :'(
kash pehlay he ho jati shadi but nt old enugh to get mrry............ :'(

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Ohoo! you must attach the filled and signed forms with email as attachments otherwise your request would not be authenticated one na.

secondly The right procedure is:
1- Fill the forms
2- Send those to hubby who would print & sign (where needed) and scan those.
3- He would send you the signed and scaned copy of those
4- You need to print those with hubby's sign on it and sign it urself too
5- Scan these forms again with both sponsor & sponsored signs
6- attach those as email

Now if you have Adobe Professional (writer) with you, life can be easier. I have just completed and emailed yesterday so let me know if you need a workaround against these redundant print & scan stuff.
All the best

Tor-wi said:
Hey...question...I am ordering CAIPS and I want them to be emailed to so I wen tto the link (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp) and it says that I can email them with the info or mail them a paper copy

"Or send us an email at ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca with your full name and complete mailing address, as well as the file number(s) requested. For any further questions with regards to this process"

...so if I email, do I have to scan all those forms and then email them as attachment? or I just have to send the email? I am lost...help plz? Also, can I make my husband sign the paper and scan it to me which I will print or do the signatured mailing doc has to be the original copy? thanks

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainy inam said:
u knw before 3 yers pak may bhi just 3 or 4 mnths lgtat thay.....................but ab :'(
kash pehlay he ho jati shadi but nt old enugh to get mrry............ :'(
[/quot

It is not this processing time only ............... it is also the international image of Pakistan, we are known as those rats who charge america their tax payer dollars and support fundamentalists ............. and to an extent its true as well ............ this is what our democratically elected leaders do ......... I dont even think there should be any democracy in Pakistan because for that the populace has to be educated enough to know whom the heck they are electing, even civilized western world has serious issues in understanding right wing left wing political platforms leave alone a country where the definition of an educated person is one who can read and write urdu ......... there should be sincere dictatorship in Pakistan ........ this is why I support Imran Khan because he is a dictator in his leadership style but he is sincere with Pakistan ....... the day they caught Osma from Pakistan, everyone in my office who knew I was from Pakistan asked me .......... so who was hiding him in your country .......... and I regretted identifying myself as Pakistani at the fist place and indeed I dont have the energy to educate everyone the difference between an average Joe blow Pakistani like me and what our leaders (jaisi koom wasey hukmaran) do ........ anyways I guess I better keep the discussion limited to immigration being the intent of this forum..............

flyfish

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CPC-MARCH 2013
Med's Request
WAITING
Interview........
8 September 2016
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
ALLAH KNOW
Tor-wi said:
Hey...question...I am ordering CAIPS and I want them to be emailed to so I wen tto the link (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp) and it says that I can email them with the info or mail them a paper copy

"Or send us an email at ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca with your full name and complete mailing address, as well as the file number(s) requested. For any further questions with regards to this process"

...so if I email, do I have to scan all those forms and then email them as attachment? or I just have to send the email? I am lost...help plz? Also, can I make my husband sign the paper and scan it to me which I will print or do the signatured mailing doc has to be the original copy? thanks
behn ji good question ......we r thinking as well

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
stuckhere said:
Im lahore based. btw is the date ur mentioning on the letter or on the envelop? we filed in aug and it doesnt say file transfered till sept so i dont know why the date on the letter is aug...or if iam an aug aor. i think its more likely im oct since thats when they started processing. also had a daughter this march and added her to my application. we got her approval on 26th july so that might b delaying things.
i really hope it doesnt take 24 or more months . my husbandgot diagnosed with ms and the wait is way more are tough now.

Sorry to hear about your husband, i know someone with ms and its not an easy journey- i hope wish and pray that both of you reunite very soon inshAllah.
I filed in July, so maybe I am an aug AOR. Im talking about the date on the letter, not the envelop....
Yes since you had a daughter maybe it will delay things a little as they would be processing two applications at the same time. When did you get married?

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
sawera said:
AUG TO DEC AOR 2010

AYESHA ------FILE TRANSFERED AUG--------AOR RECEIVED OCT(DATED AUG)-----RE PCC REQUEST AUG

STUCK HERE ----------FILE TRANSFERED SEP-----AOR RECEIVED OCT (DATED AUG)

KACHRA KHANA -------- '' '' '' '' '' '' '' ''

MISSING YOU -------- OCT AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

MUZMIL -------------- '' '' '' ''

SAWERA --------FILE TRANSFERED OCT-----------NOV AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

RAYMASOOD------FILE TRANSFERED DEC---------- DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

did'nt kacrakhanaalso get get somedocument request? now iam worried

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
ayesha_a said:
Sorry to hear about your husband, i know someone with ms and its not an easy journey- i hope wish and pray that both of you reunite very soon inshAllah.
I filed in July, so maybe I am an aug AOR. Im talking about the date on the letter, not the envelop....
Yes since you had a daughter maybe it will delay things a little as they would be processing two applications at the same time. When did you get married?
well my husband called the cic helpline and they said that if we add her to my application there should'nt be a delay.... but u and kachrakhana have both gotten requests and i should have too by now i think...since my letter is also dated in aug and file transffer was in sept :( kher jo kismet mein hai...we can only pray

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stuckhere said:
well my husband called the cic helpline and they said that if we add her to my application there should'nt be a delay.... but u and kachrakhana have both gotten requests and i should have too by now i think...since my letter is also dated in aug and file transffer was in sept :( kher jo kismet mein hai...we can only pray
Did you get my PM and details on the question

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DANNY4450 HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT HIM.N Y R U WORRIED WITHIN THIS MONTH INSHALLAHA ULL B RECEIVING.

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
became-a-loner said:
I understand your pain & frustration, and like I keep saying, I think all of you guys here are very brave & my heart goes out to all of you. But, nonetheless, I must tell you that you have to take pride in being a Pakistani. No matter how it is, it is your birthland and only if you take pride in it will you be able to change it. And inshallah one day, Pakistan would be no less than India or any other country for that matter :)

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
any good news ???

kachrakhana

Dec 21, 2010
Saint John
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
JULY TO DEC AOR 2010

MAFIA---------JULY AOR--------PROCESS STARTED AUGUST------RE PCC & IMM FORM REQUEST JUNE

AYESHA ------FILE TRANSFERED AUG--------AOR RECEIVED OCT(DATED AUG)-----RE PCC REQUEST AUG

STUCK HERE ----------FILE TRANSFERED SEP-----AOR RECEIVED OCT (DATED AUG)

KACHRA KHANA -------- FILE TRANSFERED AUG--------AOR RECEIVED OCT(DATED AUG)-----RE PCC and IMM FORM REQUEST AUG

MISSING YOU -------- OCT AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

MUZMIL -------------- '' '' '' ''

SAWERA --------FILE TRANSFERED OCT-----------NOV AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

RAYMASOOD------FILE TRANSFERED DEC---------- DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED