+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

T

tweety44

great person said:
hey tweety...did u receive the imm forms and repcc yet?

yes..august aor...we're still waiting for remed=(...

Quote from: tweety44 on August 14, 2011, 05:56:45 am
heyy great person ap august aor ho?
no i im still waiting for re-pcc.. hopefully coming week main kuch recieve ho jae coz e-cas se mera address last week disappered ho gaya tha but friday ko phir se appear ho gaya.. what about u? did u recieved anything after ur aor?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
sawera said:
so bhai processing date aor kai kitnai din baad shru hote hai n when they received the file is a aor date is it.
In my wife's case they received her application begining of March 2010(AOR Date), they created her file in Mid March(according to eCAS they started processing), and she received her AOR at the end of March 2010. So over all 3 weeks after file was received at CHC-Islamabad.

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
wes786 said:
In my wife's case they received her application begining of March 2010(AOR Date), they created her file in Mid March(according to eCAS they started processing), and she received her AOR at the end of March 2010. So over all 3 weeks after file was received at CHC-Islamabad.
In my case they received my application AUG 2010(AOR Date), they created her file in OCT(according to eCAS they started processing), and I received my AOR at the end of Oct 2010. It makes sense to start counting from the day they create the file...but then u have cases like ayesha's and kharakhana's and some people havent recieved their aor's yet

A

alpha1980

wes786 said:
I wish this list gets green by the end of Ramadan InshAllah...

Recently Done With Re-medicals & Waiting for PPR

Sunshine girl -------> 00-DEC-2010 - [H]
Ali_427-------------->00-APR-2011---->PPR---->06-AUG-2011 - [W]
BabarShah---------->09-MAY-2011 - [H]
KAAMIA72----------->10-MAY-2011---->PPR---->22-JUL-2011 - [W]
mfawad------------->12-MAY-2011
tkaa----------------->19-MAY-2011
Djz------------------>03-JUN-2011
khan82 ------------->13-JUN-2011 - [H]
wes786 ------------->13-JUN-2011----->PPR---->11-AUG-2011 - [W]
Nousheen1---------->15-JUN-2011 - [H]
alpha1980---------->17-JUN-2011 - [H]
saifsmarty---------->18-JUN-2011 - [H]
n2nadir-------------->20-JUN-2011
how_much_longer-->23-JUN-2011
Tor-wi--------------->24-JUN-2011 - [H]
ainy inam------------>04-JUL-2011 - [W]
wish he was here---->25-JUL-2011 - [H]
InshAllah.... By the way who is next? ;D

A

alpha1980

Mostly PPR so far wife cases.. I guess husband cases are still in que. I m sure InshAllah there will be 10-15 PPR before Eid...

Aug 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey Kaamia and WES786!
Actually i received a letter from the embassy in may 2011 asking for the updated police certificate and a few other forms. Earlier in March 2011 they had only asked for the remedical.
I haven"t emailed them coz they only send automated reply that my case is still in process and will contact if anything else needed from me. My husband has faxed them a couple of times but never gets a reply!From ur info i can see u and WES786 applied in jan 2010 and have received ur visas...rite?CONGRATS!!:) but i'm wondering why am i not getting mine?:(

Also i'm new on this forum plz tell me how do i send personal msges?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
stuckhere said:
In my case they received my application AUG 2010(AOR Date), they created her file in OCT(according to eCAS they started processing), and I received my AOR at the end of Oct 2010. It makes sense to start counting from the day they create the file...but then u have cases like ayesha's and kharakhana's and some people havent recieved their aor's yet
Yes but they can see on ecas when they started processing if it is written in that format.

A

alpha1980

Distressed Wife said:
hey Kaamia and WES786!
Actually i received a letter from the embassy in may 2011 asking for the updated police certificate and a few other forms. Earlier in March 2011 they had only asked for the remedical.
I haven"t emailed them coz they only send automated reply that my case is still in process and will contact if anything else needed from me. My husband has faxed them a couple of times but never gets a reply!From ur info i can see u and WES786 applied in jan 2010 and have received ur visas...rite?CONGRATS!!:) but i'm wondering why am i not getting mine?:(

Hi. Welcome to the forum. Ok as regards email, if u email them once in a month they will reply you immediately. I emailed them once in a month and always get reply.

A

alpha1980

Distressed Wife said:
hey Kaamia and WES786!

I m sure you will have PPR soon because i guess your background check completed. InshAllah before Eid u will get good news... Goodluck

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Distressed Wife said:
hey Kaamia and WES786!

Kaamia has received her VISA, my wife got Passport request and waiting for VISA. The process varies case to case depending on your work/travel/education and personal history. Some applicant from 2009 are still waiting so there is no real answer to why your process is not done yet. Are you sponsored by your husband? or you sponsoring your husband? Husband cases do take a little longer due so some extra background checks and other serurity screenings. Since you have received remedical, rePCC request you know that it is getting closer towards the end and the wait is just for PPR now. InshAllah you will hear something soon. If you want to find out the exact activities about what going on with your application, order CAIPS notes. Here is the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp

Aug 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Kaamia has received her VISA, my wife got Passport request and waiting for VISA. The process varies case to case depending on your work/travel/education and personal history. Some applicant from 2009 are still waiting so there is no real answer to why your process is not done yet. Are you sponsored by your husband? or you sponsoring your husband? Husband cases do take a little longer due so some extra background checks and other serurity screenings. Since you have received remedical, rePCC request you know that it is getting closer towards the end and the wait is just for PPR now. InshAllah you will hear something soon. If you want to find out the exact activities about what going on with your application, order CAIPS notes. Here is the link:
Thanks for the reply guys!
My husband has sponsored me and we recently found out abt CAIPS. But we are wondering that if we order the notes it wont have a negative impact on my case?
Also tell me what should i write in the email?as in ask for the update on my case?send me a sample if possible alpha 1980

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
wes786 said:
I wish this list gets green by the end of Ramadan InshAllah...

Recently Done With Re-medicals & Waiting for PPR

Sunshine girl -------> 00-DEC-2010 - [H]
Ali_427-------------->00-APR-2011---->PPR---->06-AUG-2011 - [W]
BabarShah---------->09-MAY-2011 - [H]
KAAMIA72----------->10-MAY-2011---->PPR---->22-JUL-2011 - [W]
mfawad------------->12-MAY-2011
tkaa----------------->19-MAY-2011
Djz------------------>03-JUN-2011
khan82 ------------->13-JUN-2011 - [H]
wes786 ------------->13-JUN-2011----->PPR---->11-AUG-2011 - [W]
Nousheen1---------->15-JUN-2011 - [H]
alpha1980---------->17-JUN-2011 - [H]
saifsmarty---------->18-JUN-2011 - [H]
n2nadir-------------->20-JUN-2011
how_much_longer-->23-JUN-2011
Tor-wi--------------->24-JUN-2011 - [H]
ainy inam------------>04-JUL-2011 - [W]
wish he was here---->25-JUL-2011 - [H]
Inshallah :D

Aug 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
I m sure you will have PPR soon because i guess your background check completed. InshAllah before Eid u will get good news... Goodluck
Thanks for the good wishes.
I cannot send personal messages as it says i am not allowed to send pm!cant even reply to a pm but received a pm!
new here so a bit lost!

A

alpha1980

Distressed Wife said:
Thanks for the reply guys!
My husband has sponsored me and we recently found out abt CAIPS. But we are wondering that if we order the notes it wont have a negative impact on my case?
Also tell me what should i write in the email?as in ask for the update on my case?send me a sample if possible alpha 1980
Your husband has to email CHC. I can draft u.

I would be highly appreciated if you kindly advise current status of my wife case:-

My info is as follow:/

Name = your husband name

File # Bxxxxxxxxxx

Date of birth : your husbands date of birth

Place of birth : your husbands place of birth

Wife's name : your name

Your urgent response in this matter would be highly appreciated.

With best regards

Your husband name.

I hope this helps u.....

Aug 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alpha1980 said:
Your husband has to email CHC. I can draft u.

I would be highly appreciated if you kindly advise current status of my wife case:-

My info is as follow:/

Name = your husband name

File # Bxxxxxxxxxx

Date of birth : your husbands date of birth

thanx!

Place of birth : your husbands place of birth

Wife's name : your name

Your urgent response in this matter would be highly appreciated.

With best regards

Your husband name.

I hope this helps u.....
Thankyou