+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Distressed Wife said:
Thanks for the reply guys!
My husband has sponsored me and we recently found out abt CAIPS. But we are wondering that if we order the notes it wont have a negative impact on my case?
Also tell me what should i write in the email?as in ask for the update on my case?send me a sample if possible alpha 1980
Obtaining caips doesn't have any negative impact. It gets processed in Ottawa and has nothing to do with Islamabad processing so don't worry about that and order them and you will get a better picture of what going on with your file.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Distressed Wife said:
Thanks for the good wishes.
I cannot send personal messages as it says i am not allowed to send pm!cant even reply to a pm but received a pm!
new here so a bit lost!
In order to send PM and reate memebers you need to have certain amount of posts...Since you are still new I don't think you can use those features yet.

A

alpha1980

wes786 said:
Obtaining caips doesn't have any negative impact. It gets processed in Ottawa and has nothing to do with anything with Islamabad. so don't worry about that.
Wesbahii. shell i advise my wife to order caips or should i await till Eid. Please advise.

A

alpha1980

wes786 said:
Whats the latest on your Case?
Last week i got this reply from CHC which is as follow.

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Currently, applicant's file is in queue for background checks.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
alpha1980 said:
Last week i got this reply from CHC which is as follow.

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Currently, applicant's file is in queue for background checks.

Ok so you know that your case is still in BG checks, and you have done your medicals already, and the wait is for PPR now so I would suggest you wait until after eid for CAIPS.

A

alpha1980

wes786 said:
Ok so you know that your case is still in BG checks, and you have done your medicals already, and the wait is for PPR now so I would suggest you wait until after eid for CAIPS.
Ok my case is in que for background check or background check is in process?

Last month i had little diffrent email which says

" the background check has been completed for this file, currently we are awaiting for medical results"

So i guess its done or in que. I m little confused.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
wes786 said:
Obtaining caips doesn't have any negative impact. It gets processed in Ottawa and has nothing to do with Islamabad processing so don't worry about that and order them and you will get a better picture of what going on with your file.
it has no negative effect..i ordered and got it the 3rd time !!!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
alpha1980 said:
Ok my case is in que for background check or background check is in process?

Last month i had little diffrent email which says

" the background check has been completed for this file, currently we are awaiting for medical results"

So i guess its done or in que. I m little confused.
Hmm this is interesting, I don't think there is a que for BG checks. By the looks of it, it seems like your BG checks are done but only waiting for medical results to be received and assessed which is considered as part of BG checks as well. I believe you are towards the end so order CAIPS if you want to, and you will have 30 more days until you receive them. If you get PPR by then great and if not then you will kno what's going on.

A

alpha1980

wes786 said:
Hmm this is interesting, I don't think there is a que for BG checks. By the looks of it, it seems like your BG checks are done but only waiting for medical results to be received and assessed which is considered as part of BG checks as well. I believe you are towards the end so order CAIPS if you want to, and you will have 30 more days until you receive them. If you get PPR by then great and if not then you will kno what's going on.
Oh ok. We will do.. Thanks

Aug 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Which service do u recommend for CAIPS?i came across 2...CAIPSNOTES and CAIPSFILECHECK. Let me know if u know of any other

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
You know sometime I feel like writing so much like "Aaain navazish ho gee.....werna app ko kharish hoo gee" but its my wife who does the sanity check at the end ;D

alpha1980 said:
Your husband has to email CHC. I can draft u.

I would be highly appreciated if you kindly advise current status of my wife case:-

My info is as follow:/

Name = your husband name

File # Bxxxxxxxxxx

Date of birth : your husbands date of birth

Place of birth : your husbands place of birth

Wife's name : your name

Your urgent response in this matter would be highly appreciated.

With best regards

Your husband name.

I hope this helps u.....

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Bro I got same reply 'Q for bkgrnd chek...' almost a month back and was confused that what the heck is Q for BG chk :S but after diving in history pages of this forum I analyzed that its in BG chk........ and a week back I got reply Med exam would sent soon as my remed is not done yet so I think you would be done with stupid BG hecks soon I suggest to drop and email and see the response a day before ordering CAIPS coz sometime it helps to know whether CAIPS would be worthy or not
All the best

alpha1980 said:
Wesbahii. shell i advise my wife to order caips or should i await till Eid. Please advise.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Its hat-trick for me also 8)
O btw Guys with CAIPS by email... Did you get any reply or automated reply upon sending the CAIPS request email? I mean is there any acknowledgement you get?

Humaumair said:
it has no negative effect..i ordered and got it the 3rd time !!!