Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
stuckhere said:
im a wife's case. My husband is sponsoring me from quebec. AOR is dated **/aug/2010....and you?
they have asked for re-pcc and to refill IMM forms?
its so strange in 2009 most cases were getting done in 9-12 months and in one year its 24 months! :(

Same here, my husband is sponsoring me from Toronto, im in karachi. Where are you based?
Yaar my AOR is dated **Aug but it was received in Oct with supplementary forms- And e-cas shows date of **Oct as to when they started processing my application...so its quite messed up...I thought I was Oct AOR but Danny insists that since the date on the letter is august, im an august AOR and i guess thats why i have received re-pcc request along with re-filling of imm forms... my medical expired in june too.

Dont worry inshAllah we will all get done sooner than 24 months...thats probably the worst case scanario where the file is incomplete or cic is just acting funny:s

great person

Aug 24, 2010
awww, Inshallah jaldi u'll get it back

durraam said:
AOR DEC 9 2009
ADDITIONAL DOC AUGUST 2010
ADDITIONAL DOCS MARCH 2011
PPR + REMED JULY 19 2011
REMED AND PASSPORT SENT AUGUST 3RD 2011

PASSPORT BACK ................???????

great person

Aug 24, 2010
thanks so much wes, thats very nice of u =)

wes786 said:
great person,

I found this thread on the topic that might help you understand a little bit.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/conditional-visas-its-happening-t67718.0.html

great person

Aug 24, 2010
hey tweety...did u receive the imm forms and repcc yet?

yes..august aor...we're still waiting for remed=(...

Quote from: tweety44 on August 14, 2011, 05:56:45 am
heyy great person ap august aor ho?

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Bro sorry to hear about your letter
I hope your your recent proof does the job for ya and your case is processed smoothly InshaALLAH My prays are with you man!

bestplace4u said:
so u and i know are in same boat, we have almost same timeline. my wife has also mailed caips forms yesterday.

blueye

Jul 2, 2011
PakistaN
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2011
Nomination.....
LOVE FOR ALL HATRED FOR NONE
File Transfer...
1st April 2011
Med's Request
21st march 2012
Med's Done....
Done
Passport Req..
3rd May 2012 (alhamdulillah) sent on 9th May
VISA ISSUED...
31st May 2012 (alhamdulillah)
LANDED..........
3rd of july
Hello Wase Danny and every one On the this forum...
Today im askinG a Diffrent Question not related to the THread but I need to..
Actually its Long time to go canada may be a Year and im bored Here.i want to know something to The ppl who r living in Canada,i did my 2 Graduation From pakistan.Is there any course perioud 1 year or so If I do from pakistan and help me in toronto To get a decent job But FASTER,Plus i will carry my studies there...

Realy wait for ur precious reply....

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
ayesha_a said:
Same here, my husband is sponsoring me from Toronto, im in karachi. Where are you based?
Yaar my AOR is dated **Aug but it was received in Oct with supplementary forms- And e-cas shows date of **Oct as to when they started processing my application...so its quite messed up...I thought I was Oct AOR but Danny insists that since the date on the letter is august, im an august AOR and i guess thats why i have received re-pcc request along with re-filling of imm forms... my medical expired in june too.

Dont worry inshAllah we will all get done sooner than 24 months...thats probably the worst case scanario where the file is incomplete or cic is just acting funny:s
Im lahore based. btw is the date ur mentioning on the letter or on the envelop? we filed in aug and it doesnt say file transfered till sept so i dont know why the date on the letter is aug...or if iam an aug aor. i think its more likely im oct since thats when they started processing. also had a daughter this march and added her to my application. we got her approval on 26th july so that might b delaying things.
i really hope it doesnt take 24 or more months . my husbandgot diagnosed with ms and the wait is way more are tough now.

M

Mafia

sawera said:
AUG TO DEC AOR 2010

AYESHA ------FILE TRANSFERED AUG--------AOR RECEIVED OCT(DATED AUG)-----RE PCC REQUEST AUG

STUCK HERE ----------FILE TRANSFERED SEP-----AOR RECEIVED OCT (DATED AUG)

KACHRA KHANA -------- '' '' '' '' '' '' '' ''

MISSING YOU -------- OCT AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

MUZMIL -------------- '' '' '' ''

SAWERA --------FILE TRANSFERED OCT-----------NOV AOR HAVENT RECEIVED

RAYMASOOD------FILE TRANSFERED DEC---------- DEC AOR HAVENT RECEIVED
Add Mine too......

AOR - July 2010 (Although process started early august 2010.
Re Pcc and Imm forms - June 2011 late, Done and submitted in mid july 2011
Re-Med/Passport - Waiting

stuckhere

Star Member
Jul 21, 2011
Vick h said:
i've a question!!! ... can people(like you or me).... sue CHC-I ?? on grounds of human rights?? for making our life miserable??? for putting our beautiful relation of husband and wife on a cruel test ??? for sucking more than a year out of our newly married life by keeping us apart from our family for soo long and in some cases more than 2 or 3 years. Will CHC-I be held responsible if something goes really wrong in a relation like .. separation or somthing??. Can you go there n Kick there A** for doing all this to us :mad: ?? huh???
suing them wont get u anything. they have their backs covered. however during the clinton adminsteration USA came up with something known as the V visa. where spouse and children of permanant residents and citizens could applyfor this visa and spend half the waiting time in the country with their sponsors. this bill recently came u for review but prob wont get reinstated because of a republican majority... currently the waiting time for family of permanant residents it 4 5 years.

i think if canada is going to increase there time for pakistan to as much as it has they should also bring forward something like the V VISA

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Hey...question...I am ordering CAIPS and I want them to be emailed to so I wen tto the link (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/completed.asp) and it says that I can email them with the info or mail them a paper copy

"Or send us an email at ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca with your full name and complete mailing address, as well as the file number(s) requested. For any further questions with regards to this process"

...so if I email, do I have to scan all those forms and then email them as attachment? or I just have to send the email? I am lost...help plz? Also, can I make my husband sign the paper and scan it to me which I will print or do the signatured mailing doc has to be the original copy? thanks

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
you are right it's just non sense, my relationship is genuine plus i never received any objection letter what I think its just their generic message, now what will happen my case will be dragged to almost 2 years or more :( , my wife is devastated since yesterday, what will CHC get out of this peace of their mind?
ITS SO SAD TO LISTEN ABT U.............WELL DIL TO KARTA HAY JAN SAY MAR DAIN ES CHC KO...................
DNT WRY EVERY THING WILL B OK

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainy inam said:
Jashne azadi mubark ho to all.........

If we have any Azadi there .............. except the Azadi to commit suicide which will be appreciated by Govt of Pakistan as downsizing in population ........... I honestly wish I was born in India instead of Pakistan if my fate was to be born as a southeast Asian