+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Humaumair said:
:( dont ask what is my condition right now
i called caips office n they r sending me caips today by email..as it is due today..will let u all know..pray for me yar...i wont be able to handle my husband :(
Okii Huma calm down first of all and stay positive. The letter hasn't been received yet so wait for it and see what it says first. As suggested by others, it could be remedical + PPR due to next BFD being after October, or it could just be a partial medical for further testings. You said you have ordered CAIPS so look in their what it says. Lawyer is not going to do anything and its just a waste of time and money so don't bother getting a lawyer. Be paitient and wait for the letter first. God forbid if it is a third full remedical without a PPR then I suggest you do what saggit_16 has told you in PM. ALso check your PM.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
Humaumair said:
no his re med is valid till end of oct 2011
i don get it ..if you remed is valid till oct, why r they sending you another remed.

I don't think anybody has received a remed request when the one before hasnt expired :S

maybe that email doesnt mean anything, i have seen people getting misleading emails that just confuse us :S

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
:( 3rd re med k saath ppr ho skta hai ???? they didnt say anything in the mail :(:(:(:(
SIS U'LL B DONE BEFORE UR MEDICAL GET EXPIRED INSHALLAHA.

saggit19

Jan 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
March 2010
today, we should all offer special prayers for humaumair.
May Allah give her and her hubby the happiness they so deserve, and may their ordeal end veryyy sooon. Ameen !

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saggit19 said:
i don get it ..if you remed is valid till oct, why r they sending you another remed.

I don't think anybody has received a remed request when the one before hasnt expired :S

maybe that email doesnt mean anything, i have seen people getting misleading emails that just confuse us :S
Salam sis hope you dong well how is Ramadan going on misss uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :)

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
saggit19 said:
today, we should all offer special prayers for humaumair.
May Allah give her and her hubby the happiness they so deserve, and may their ordeal end veryyy sooon. Ameen !
Inshallah she will be in our prayers too! I pray that Allah swt give her the happiness she so deserves. Ameen!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saggit19 said:

As far as I can think of it seems like his case is gone in another background checks and the BFD is after Oct and thats why they have send out this remedical again but ALlah knows best. Once she has the letter she would get a better picture.

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
go see MP and email them idiots!! :mad:

You've been waiting since nov 2009 right??

why don't you tell the news to your hubby in a way as if its good thing that they are asking for re med ;D
don't be down about it with him....he'll think that "oh lala it's almost over"! I know it's evil but it's long distance relationship and you have to think about your feelings too!! why should you suffer once when you get the news form CHC and than again from hubby??!!:)

Humaumair said:
no his re med is valid till end of oct 2011

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Do you think its a good idea to email the embassy every month to see the update of ur case

coz im confused... i dont want annoy them taht they ignore my case n i dont want to sit around n let them
forget bout my case....

wat u guys thinnk?

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
R.Mujgani said:
Do you think its a good idea to email the embassy every month to see the update of ur case

coz im confused... i dont want annoy them taht they ignore my case n i dont want to sit around n let them
forget bout my case....

wat u guys thinnk?
I would suggest emailing once or twice for the first 8-9 months of the file transfer. After that you can email them once every 2 months or so, if you don't want to annoy the crap out of them.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Danny4450 said:
I would suggest emailing once or twice for the first 8-9 months of the file transfer. After that you can email them once every 2 months or so, if you don't want to annoy the crap out of them.
I second that!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
By The Way I received my CAIPS Notes today by email :p Its the first time that I don't care about the caips anymore... its funny!

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:

forget bout my case....

wat u guys thinnk?

I got email from CIC ottawa the other day, it clearly stated that you can no communication embargo with the CHC Islamabad!! That means u can email them as many times as u like but its upto them to respond to u.