+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Yes I remember your case, don't worry if they have received your medical results then its just a matter of assessing it and stamping VISA on your passport. It will be over for you very very soon InshAllah...
Thanks man, but the address reappeared today and there hasn't been an update on the CIC website nor did I receive any letter. How long does it normally take to get updated after the address reappears/disappears? Any clue as to what might be goin' on?

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
ayesha_a said:
Hahaha mu husband would probably have the same reply :p I think there are very few couples, where both parties fast- ek humesha apney rozey maaf karwa ke aya hota hai:p And then it takes 20-30 years of marriage to turn the other person religious :p
LOL I have seen such couples too...in my case, we both fast but no taraweh at all... :'(

by the way my address is there on ecas and his is still missing...

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
kya dont loose hope yar....3 re med ..THAT IS CRAZY....kya they will drag it for one more year ?????? i am crying right now...my husband will go maniac on this...what will i do ??? that is just not fair

Put it this way .................. there are many people whose medicals have expired and they are not being asked for re-medical .............. at least there is better hope that they will finalize it in near future ...............

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you know you can go to pakistan for lil while, INSHALLAH HE WILLL GET HIS PPR SOON ...IM PRAYING FOR FROM DEEP OF HEART ..JUST STAY STRONG
Humaumair said:
kya dont loose hope yar....3 re med ..THAT IS CRAZY....kya they will drag it for one more year ?????? i am crying right now...my husband will go maniac on this...what will i do ??? that is just not fair

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Humaumair said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
Hey, I'm sorry to hear about what's goin on with your case. I remember your husband havin an interview; and we're both 2009 AOR. I guess they've got something personal against the 2009 AORs, otherwise why would they take so much time in processing our cases if there wasn't somethin dodgy goin on?

Just hang in there, the more you suffer the tougher you'll get. Take it as a hard lesson learnt in life.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
does anyone here had a 3rd re med ???? plzzz inbox me who ever did..

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
yar my husband`s re med is valid till end of oct 2011...then why this ?
also his re pcc expired in july...ab kya re pcc bhi 3rd time mangay gay ?????? :( :( HELPPPPPPP

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Humaumair said:
also his re pcc expired in july...ab kya re pcc bhi 3rd time mangay gay ?????? :( :( HELPPPPPPP
Sister

Yeh log seriously ULLU KAY PATTHEY hain. There is no point of 3rd Re-medical. One reason I can think of is his BFD. It could be in Oct and thatz when your husbands medical expire. But I don't understand the point of this much delay. If the interview went well, why are they delaying so much? Once you get your CIAPS tomorrow, maybe it would tell you more.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Danny4450 said:
Sister

Yeh log seriously ULLU KAY PATTHEY hain. There is no point of 3rd Re-medical. One reason I can think of is his BFD. It could be in Oct and thatz when your husbands medical expire. But I don't understand the point of this much delay. If the interview went well, why are they delaying so much? Once you get your CIAPS tomorrow, maybe it would tell you more.
:( dont ask what is my condition right now
i called caips office n they r sending me caips today by email..as it is due today..will let u all know..pray for me yar...i wont be able to handle my husband :(

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ayesha_a said:
Hahaha mu husband would probably have the same reply :p I think there are very few couples, where both parties fast- ek humesha apney rozey maaf karwa ke aya hota hai:p And then it takes 20-30 years of marriage to turn the other person religious :p
It would have been a sarcastic answer. Allhumdulillah I keep all my fasts, when it comes to taraweeh its another thing; depending on the energy left and sleep needed to function properly at work the next day :)

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Humaumair said:
Salam to all dont worry Sister it might be PPR coz they never mention any thing correct in their emails Inshalalh dehko PPR he hoga dil chota mat karo and Allah sy khair mango jao do rekat nafil hajat paro Allah ke samnay ruho Allah is great we have Allah and Allah hamry liay sub sy best sochta hai Inshallah Allah will help you soon iss Ramadan ke barakat month mai keep hope only trust Allah and what Allah gives you be happy :) lots of happiness are waiting for you Inshallah dont lose hope

zs101

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
This might not be a full re-medical, could be a follow up sort of a thing to make certain of a medical condition. Just like it happened to me when I did my medical for the first time I was subsequently asked to submit an additional chest xray and I was notified about it after a few weeks of my initial medical.

Don't worry, not unless you have the actual letter in your hand and you've read it's contents.

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Humaumair said:
:( dont ask what is my condition right now
i called caips office n they r sending me caips today by email..as it is due today..will let u all know..pray for me yar...i wont be able to handle my husband :(
InshAllah I will pray for you sister. Don't get too depressed yet, maybe its just a mistake they made when they replied. Lets hope its a mistake and your hubby gets his PPR soon. Ameen

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
khan82 said:
Salam to all dont worry Sister it might be PPR coz they never mention any thing correct in their emails Inshalalh dehko PPR he hoga dil chota mat karo and Allah sy khair mango jao do rekat nafil hajat paro Allah ke samnay ruho Allah is great we have Allah and Allah hamry liay sub sy best sochta hai Inshallah Allah will help you soon iss Ramadan ke barakat month mai keep hope only trust Allah and what Allah gives you be happy :) lots of happiness are waiting for you Inshallah dont lose hope
:( 3rd re med k saath ppr ho skta hai ???? they didnt say anything in the mail :(:(:(:(