+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saifsmarty said:
Wes dear, As i'm also waitin for ppr,all is done on my file.I want to know that i sent em relationship proof completed documents on june 20th,2011.And yesterday i sent my wife an eid card with an eid gift... should i send em that cards foto copy as a proof or no need now to send anything else ?what do u recomend ? thx
saif Send them postal / courier receipt copy which will have your wife name and address alongwith ....

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
address on ecase was annoyed since July and wasn't willing to appear but today it came back by itself.

Lets see kiyaa hota hai ... Pray for me .... Address PPR ley key hee return aya hoo.....

wes786 said:
WOW so overwhelmed to see all the compliments, duas, support from each and everyone of you. They mean alot! I alway tell my wife that I have another family on the internet from all over Canada/Pakistan/Afghanistan where I go to get support when I am feeling down or when I am depressed. Since there are a lot of posts to reply I am just going to reply you all in one post :p So thankyou all for the best wishes and support including:
pappah, mafia, flyfish, syedgj, fazaidi, the saggits, babar, mfawad, shamsia, alpha1980, humpakwatan, tweety44, DodgeCharger, ainy inam, Humaumair, R.Mujgani, became-a-loner, tor-wi, khaligah5, Danny 4450, khan82, sunshine girl, stuckhere, how_much-longer, za101, and sawera.

You will all hear the good news one day InshALlah, stay strong, be positive and have faith in Allah. My prayers are always with you all. I specially pray for Saifsmarty, BabarShah, Humaumair, Sunshine girl, and the Saggits that they get through this torture very very soon InshAllah followed by the rest that are waiting.

As mentioned, I will still be coming here helping like I normally do, if you need to ask me something in PM feel free to send me a message and I will reply as soon as possible.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Mafia said:
Well, to be honest, after few weeks, i find my self beyond reckoning. Ohh you know what i just thought of? ;D Next time if they (CHC) are going to ask me for any document, I will delay it deliberately too, to make them taste their own pill.... Genius... Ehhh?
Well if you have the heart to ;)
They say there is very thin line between bravery and stupidity I hope you don't confuse :p

Mafia said:
Seconded!

French has gradually made its way to my list of "Top Ten Worse Things that could happen to you" :D

the thing I had to pull out of the list to make way for french was Lungs cancer.
lol :D means your going to Quebec... do u ?
I hope top nine positions are still secured by 'Application in Process at CHC Islamabad' ;)

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
Aoa..
First of all, congratulations!!
secondly, I was wondering: where do you live in pakistan? ie: i've noticed that the mail is quite problematic for Karachi and region, whereas for Islamabad and Lahore, it's faster.

KAAMIA72 said:
I know. Inshallah PPR for you is on its way too and for visa issuance they have become extremely efficient, you can see that it took them only 9 days to return mine.

M

Mafia

saggit_16 said:
Well if you have the heart to ;)
They say there is very thin line between bravery and stupidity I hope you don't confuse :p
ummmm... I know that there is a very little chance that they will understand what i mean, and be Human... Or i'd be sidelines, rather side-kicked .... having said that! People play lottery every week with worse odds then that, I'll take my chances :p

lol :D means your going to Quebec... do u ?
I hope top nine positions are still secured by 'Application in Process at CHC Islamabad' ;)
N, Not Quebec... Had few friends, who were quite literally french. 8)

tkaa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
27TH APRIL 2011
AOR Received.
28th june 2010
File Transfer...
25TH MAY 2010
Med's Request
12TH MAY 2011
Med's Done....
23RD MAY 2011
Passport Req..
10th sep 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd october 2011
BabarShah said:
address on ecase was annoyed since July and wasn't willing to appear but today it came back by itself.

Lets see kiyaa hota hai ... Pray for me .... Address PPR ley key hee return aya hoo.....

my address also re-appeared today? us se kya hota hai?

M

Mafia

tkaa said:
my address also re-appeared today? us se kya hota hai?
:) ... Lahu garm rakhnay ka hay ik bahana

Its the third time for this hide and seek address for me too... Hope this time they wont hide my other important information

tkaa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
27TH APRIL 2011
AOR Received.
28th june 2010
File Transfer...
25TH MAY 2010
Med's Request
12TH MAY 2011
Med's Done....
23RD MAY 2011
Passport Req..
10th sep 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd october 2011
Mafia said:
:) ... Lahu garm rakhnay ka hay ik bahana

Its the third time for this hide and seek address for me too... Hope this time they wont hide my other important information

:( i guess they have sent out PPR'S for the week already. hamara number shayad next week lag gaye.

M

Mafia

tkaa said:
:( i guess they have sent out PPR'S for the week already. hamara number shayad next week lag gaye.
well then its definitely a Passport request for you now

tkaa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
27TH APRIL 2011
AOR Received.
28th june 2010
File Transfer...
25TH MAY 2010
Med's Request
12TH MAY 2011
Med's Done....
23RD MAY 2011
Passport Req..
10th sep 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd october 2011
Mafia said:
well then its definitely a Passport request for you now
keeping my fingers crossed now. can't wait anymore.

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
Humaumair said:
mood nhe banta naaaaaaaaaaaaa...pyar bhari batain kero to jawab hota hai k saath hi nhe hain to baat kya kerun :( aur ye k life ab aisi hi hai zindagi kharab ho gaye meri bla bla bla...kuch bhi ker lo agay se yehi jawab hota hai k ab hamari life alag alag hai :( aur visa nhe aye ga :(

Awwww ab itna time lagainge to apke husband ne to upset hi hona hai na....kabhi interview kabhi yeh doc kabhi wo doc...so much running after appointments and papers..I tell my husband Saber ka phal meetha hota hay and he started telling me that zyada puk jai to saber ka phal bhi rotten ho jata hay :'(...but inshAllah its almost over for you...dont lose hope now...and immigration late hone se life alag alag nahi hoti..you both are mashAllah married..aur kuch nahi to you can talk abt your son.. ;D he must be growing up fast...

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Danny4450 said:
Rozay Daaro,

Hath hola rkho afftari e koi waleema t ni....!​
hahaha I tell mysefl right after a full loaded sehri ke aaj aftaari mai kum kum khaungi...and then I remind myself again after full loaded aftari ke kal sehri mai thora kum khaungi...this is why I dont feel my roza at all, 4 din ka khana jo aik time mai kha leti hun.. ;D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
hinajameel1984 said:
Congratulations Wes786, KAAMIA and Ali !! :)
So happy for all of u !!!!!
I was quite busy with my job lately !! I used to visit the forum frequently but didn't get much time to post my comments here !!!
I wish tons of luck to all my friends waiting for PPR !!!

Wes786 - Remeber my post ! i told ya your wifes gonna get ur passport back with a visa in August :D InshAllah PPR agaya now it will take them a week to stamp visa on it since re-med was done 2 months backkk !! you guys will be together before eid !!!!!! So happppy for youuuuuuuu !
Thankyou so much hina for the wishes and support. I remeber your previous post :D I hope soon she receives her VISA InshAllah so we can be together and start our normal life. I lost my grand father about 2 weeks ago so she won't be coming here until after EID so may be sometimes after mid September we are planning. Hope she gets her VISA by then...

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Mafia said:
Well, to be honest, after few weeks, i find my self beyond reckoning. Ohh you know what i just thought of? ;D Next time if they (CHC) are going to ask me for any document, I will delay it deliberately too, to make them taste their own pill.... Genius... Ehhh?
Hoepfully they dont like challenges and they wont think of your this action as a GAME...else they will win this one for sure lol since they are not the one waiting for their biwi or hubby :p