+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Sunshine girl

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
Thankyou sunshine girl, you are always in my prayers. InshAllah you will get the news one day!
Thank you soo much wes786 brother, u made my day!! u been an amazing person, god may shower all his belssings on u and ur lovely wife..and thnxx more than a million for remembering me in ur prayers..all i need is ur parayerssss that is alll..god may reward u with more happiness and joy in ur life..i will update u once i hear a good new:) just pray that day come soon:)

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
somuchinlove said:
I need help, rather emotional help than anything.

Last week has been miserable. I called my MP and he said the carry forward date for my husband's file is October 24th, whatever that means?

I have sent in PCC and remedical, CHC Islamabad received everything on June 20th, 2011. I was hoping my husband gets a passport request by sep but now with the carry forward date of October 24th what does that mean? Also CHC Islamabad said that medical are good till May 3, 2012, does that mean they have till May 2012 to make a decision, so desperate and so Angry...
i can understand ur feelings :( same here,,,,yes the bring forward date for u is in oct ...so unfortunately u have to wait till oct :( i cant say anything about re med expiring..my husband`s re med is expiring in oct and still nothing :( nov 2009 AOR :eek:

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
1st of you got to relax and get a hold of your adrenaline because this frustration, anger, quarrelsome behavior etc isn't gonna speed up your process in anyway infact use your energy in doing more prays and also you can start a Wazeefa of ayat Kareema or some other Ayaa believe me it would bring peace to you & ur spouse. If you don't work get a job that suites you.

Now coming to your query It would be most probably Bring Forward date which means your file would be opened by immigration officer on October 24. So you are Nov/Dec 2009 AOR. you have been really patient I must say we all really appreciate you and Humaumair InshaALLAH you both would be done soon. Have you emailed 'em recetly or ordered CAIPS to know inside story?

See there were members with earlier AOR and got there cases done hardly a month back and your are closer too. You are lucky in the sense to know your bring forward date. Secondly cherish what ever you have like every call of your hubby because God forbade things could go worse and you might to be able to even listen him this often. Start having video Conference through Skype Yahoo etc, Play online games with him, Send him cards or love songs, movie clips etc for no reason at all, share funny videos and ask him to join the forum too ;) also there is so much you can do online together (naughty also ;) ) that would make you feel closer to him. Believe me it works you just got to be little optimistic about it.
All the best

somuchinlove said:
I need help, rather emotional help than anything.

Last week has been miserable. I called my MP and he said the carry forward date for my husband's file is October 24th, whatever that means?

I have sent in PCC and remedical, CHC Islamabad received everything on June 20th, 2011. I was hoping my husband gets a passport request by sep but now with the carry forward date of October 24th what does that mean? Also CHC Islamabad said that medical are good till May 3, 2012, does that mean they have till May 2012 to make a decision, so desperate and so Angry...

fj423

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
somuchinlove...did u receive my pm?? just wondering if the function is working for me

somuchinlove said:
I am rather a silent reader, still getting used to the forum. Your comments did help me alot and i wish you all the best. I am so happy for you.

fj423

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
sunshine girl...did u receive my pm?? just wondering if the function is working for me

Sunshine girl said:
Thank you soo much wes786 brother, u made my day!! u been an amazing person, god may shower all his belssings on u and ur lovely wife..and thnxx more than a million for remembering me in ur prayers..all i need is ur parayerssss that is alll..god may reward u with more happiness and joy in ur life..i will update u once i hear a good new:) just pray that day come soon:)

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
saggit_16 said:
1st of you got to relax and get a hold of your adrenaline because this frustration, anger, quarrelsome behavior etc isn't gonna speed up your process in anyway infact use your energy in doing more prays and also you can start a Wazeefa of ayat Kareema or some other Ayaa believe me it would bring peace to you & ur spouse. If you don't work get a job that suites you.

Now coming to your query It would be most probably Bring Forward date which means your file would be opened by immigration officer on October 24. See the initial waiting time before file is opened for the first time is some where between 10-12 months after your file is received by Islamabad. So are you Nov/Dec 2010 AOR?

See there are members here waiting for spouses since Dec 2009 (AOR) and don't know anything how much more time its gonna take them. You are lucky in the sense to know your bring forward date. Secondly cherish what ever you have like every call of your hubby because God forbade things could go worse and you might to be able to even listen him this often. Start having video Conference through Skype Yahoo etc, Play online games with him, Send him cards or love songs, movie clips etc for no reason at all, share funny videos and ask him to join the forum too ;) also there is so much you can do online together (naughty also ;) ) that would make you feel closer to him. Believe me it works you just got to be little optimistic about it.
All the best
saggit ..she is i thin dec or nov 2009 AOR coz she is 1 week behind from me...
yar ap ne ye jo batain kahi hain na lol k husband k saath video n games etc...agar husband ka hi mood off rhay 24 hrs tab ap kya kehtay hain ??? lol lol ...mai to dar ker husband ko call hi nhe kerti lol k phir se fight ho jaye gi

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
sorry I Just edited my post ;)
aray hubby ka mod off hai tou make his mod na abb ya batain b mai bataon yahan :p

Humaumair said:
yar ap ne ye jo batain kahi hain na lol k husband k saath video n games etc...agar husband ka hi mood off rhay 24 hrs tab ap kya kehtay hain ??? lol lol ...mai to dar ker husband ko call hi nhe kerti lol k phir se fight ho jaye gi

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
saggit_16 said:
aray hubby ka mod off hai tou make his mod na abb ya batain b mai bataon yahan :p
mood nhe banta naaaaaaaaaaaaa...pyar bhari batain kero to jawab hota hai k saath hi nhe hain to baat kya kerun :( aur ye k life ab aisi hi hai zindagi kharab ho gaye meri bla bla bla...kuch bhi ker lo agay se yehi jawab hota hai k ab hamari life alag alag hai :( aur visa nhe aye ga :(

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Humaumair said:
mood nhe banta naaaaaaaaaaaaa...pyar bhari batain kero to jawab hota hai k saath hi nhe hain to baat kya kerun :( aur ye k life ab aisi hi hai zindagi kharab ho gaye meri bla bla bla...kuch bhi ker lo agay se yehi jawab hota hai k ab hamari life alag alag hai :( aur visa nhe aye ga :(
meray signature mai meri green RAIL GARI itna safar ker chuki hai lol but manzil nhe aa rhi

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
Humaumair said:
If I remember correctly, She is Sept 2009 AOR.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
oho tou naraz hua keroo na hubby say ussay bolo k tum ko manaaaiy ;)
nahi disappoint nahi honay thats a sin don't loose hope your closer than ever...
InshaALLAH ay ga PPR bht jaldi and you would feel as if nothing bad happened before.

Humaumair said:

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
saggit_16 said:
You gave me a quick scare there. When i read your original post and when I was replying, they were totally different. I thought i was spending too much time on this forum and I was imagining things :eek:

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Danny4450 said:
You gave me a quick scare there. When i read your original post and when I was replying, they were totally different. I thought i was spending too much time on this forum and I was imagining things :eek:
LOL

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Humaumair said:
meray signature mai meri green RAIL GARI itna safar ker chuki hai lol but manzil nhe aa rhi
Rail Gari ka color changer kar lo .. Pakistan railways deficit main chal rahi hai is liey Rail services band aur slow ho rahi hain. Color it silver, atleast Toronto subway ki speed say tau chalay gi :D

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
;D
Danny4450 said: