AOR Received.
04-2010
File Transfer...
04-2010
Med's Done....
March 2011 - Remed
Passport Req..
Nov 2011
Wes, You know i have been a silent reader on this forum but i login everyday to get motivation by reading posts by all the old users of this forum. You are one person whose post i never miss. I am really happy that your pain is finally over.

I have also mentioned this to you before that you have kept my motivation up by posting on this forum and i hope you keep doing that for everyone on this forum and the people who sign up in future.

wes786 said:
Assalam-O-Alaikum dear brothers and sisters,

By the grace of Allah almighty, and the supports and duas from all my brothers and sisters on this forum I would like to share the greatest news that I received in the last year and a half of this immigration process. MY WIFE HAS RECEIVED HER PASSPORT REQUEST TODAY :D I am so happy and relieved today that you wouldn't understand. All prayers are payed off in this beloved month of Ramadan and I am very thankfull to Allah and I pray for all that everyone get through this soon InshAllah. I also would like to thank you all for the support I have received from all of you. Below is my complete timeline for the records:

Almost 19 months since the application sent.

24/01/2010: Application Sent to Mississauga
16/07/2010: Extra Supporting Documents & Proof of VISIT Sent Voluntarily
22/02/2011: Re-PCC, IMM & Suppelementary Form Request
25/05/2011: Re-Medical Request
13/06/2011: Medicals Done
11/08/2011: Passport Request

This is the 3rd time my wife's address disappeared from eCAS and she received her PPR today. 1st time it disappeared she received re-PCC, 2nd time it happened she received reMedical.

Keep me and all in your prayers...
JazakAllah Khair

P.S. I am not going anywhere, I will stick around and help people like I always try to do so don't think that I will leave you all alone naaa aahh, not gonna happen! :) And InshAllah each and everyone of you will get a chance to announce this greatest news. I think I am still dreaming! Seriously! WOW...

Ella Habibi

Jul 22, 2011
Canada Montreal
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-09-2014
File Transfer...
30-09-2014
Wow i am very happy for u Mr Wess u deserved it since it been so long ...& very well said we are the only ones 2 understand :S Sooo sadlyyy
wes786 said:
LOL yep very true I am happier than my wedding day :p Seriously though it's been a rough ride and we are the only ones understand the pain we go through so I am glad its almost over for us.

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
At least somethings positive came out of the long wait from CHC, Islamabad: YOUR POPULARITY AT THIS FORUM ;)

Anyhow, congrats to both you and your wife! enjoy ramadan and hopefuly wife will be with you by eid inshallah:)

wes786 said:
Thankyou so much blueye, aqSa and ayesha_a for your duas and best wishes...

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
stuckhere said:
before u go wesbahi... just needed to know can only a canadian citizen oder CAIPs? :)
Anyone living in Canada can order CAIPS they could be PR or on TRV they would just need applicant's consent to release their information. You will need to provide Canadian Address, but I see now they have an option to get it via email if the notes are less than 8 pages so now it could be possible to get them if you are outside CANADA. Lets wait and see if anyone has tried that, its a new way of getting notes they have just recently started. :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
whywait:( said:
At least somethings positive came out of the long wait from CHC, Islamabad: YOUR POPULARITY AT THIS FORUM ;)

Anyhow, congrats to both you and your wife! enjoy ramadan and hopefuly wife will be with you by eid inshallah:)
Hahaha people just love me, what can I say? ;)

Thanks for the wishes, I hope you are enjoying Ramadan with your spouse in Canada :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Shahrukh Sani said:
Wes, You know i have been a silent reader on this forum but i login everyday to get motivation by reading posts by all the old users of this forum. You are one person whose post i never miss. I am really happy that your pain is finally over.

I have also mentioned this to you before that you have kept my motivation up by posting on this forum and i hope you keep doing that for everyone on this forum and the people who sign up in future.
Thankyou Shahrukh, that was really kind of you :)

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Ella Habibi said:
Wow i am very happy for u Mr Wess u deserved it since it been so long ...& very well said we are the only ones 2 understand :S Sooo sadlyyy
Yep its been 19 months so finally the long wait will be over soon InshAllah.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
wes786 said:

By the grace of Allah almighty, and the supports and duas from all my brothers and sisters on this forum I would like to share the greatest news that I received in the last year and a half of this immigration process. MY WIFE HAS RECEIVED HER PASSPORT REQUEST TODAY :D I am so happy and relieved today that you wouldn't understand. All prayers are payed off in this beloved month of Ramadan and I am very thankfull to Allah and I pray for all that everyone get through this soon InshAllah. I also would like to thank you all for the support I have received from all of you. Below is my complete timeline for the records:

This is the 3rd time my wife's address disappeared from eCAS and she received her PPR today. 1st time it disappeared she received re-PCC, 2nd time it happened she received reMedical.

JazakAllah Khair

P.S. I am not going anywhere, I will stick around and help people like I always try to do so don't think that I will leave you all alone naaa aahh, not gonna happen! :) And InshAllah each and everyone of you will get a chance to announce this greatest news. I think I am still dreaming! Seriously! WOW...

AOA, Wes bhai i'm very happy after reading your ppr news and ur expressions in this msg shows tht how unbelievable kind of feeling a person has after getting ppr... Wow congrats :). tc

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Wes dear, As i'm also waitin for ppr,all is done on my file.I want to know that i sent em relationship proof completed documents on june 20th,2011.And yesterday i sent my wife an eid card with an eid gift... should i send em that cards foto copy as a proof or no need now to send anything else ?what do u recomend ? thx

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
saifsmarty said:
Wes dear, As i'm also waitin for ppr,all is done on my file.I want to know that i sent em relationship proof completed documents on june 20th,2011.And yesterday i sent my wife an eid card with an eid gift... should i send em that cards foto copy as a proof or no need now to send anything else ?what do u recomend ? thx

Wassalam,

I say what you have sent already is good enough for now, but keep collecting more proofs. I am sure you will hear something soon, but god forbid if you don't you can send the card with next batch of proofs may be after ramadan or mid september I would suggest. Thanks for the wish bro, means alot!

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
wes786 said:
Wassalam,

I say what you have sent already is good enough for now, but keep collecting more proofs. I am sure you will hear something soon, but god forbid if you don't you can send the card with next batch of proofs may be after Ramadan or mid September I would suggest. Thanks for the wish bro, means alot!
[/quote

Well thanks for info.last sentence of ur MSG to me... also meant alot for me bro.i appreciate,stay happy and blessed.did u see how Allah mia gave u this special khushy in this holy month of Ramadan.. anyway,i'm very happy for u guys.

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
Voluntarily Sent: Jan. 21, 2012
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2012 received on: May 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
Hey everyone! and a Belated Ramzan mubarak to all! ... I see i've missed much too much :D My internet was acting up! Ok soooooo who wants to give the 411 on whats been going on for the past week! .... theres over 20 pages of posts lol

mahamq245

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 15 2011
Doc's Request.
Voluntarily Sent: Jan. 21, 2012
AOR Received.
March 15 2011
File Transfer...
March 25 2011
Med's Request
Feb 20 2012
Med's Done....
+PP Sent- March 5 2012
Passport Req..
Feb 20 2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 25, 2012 received on: May 2, 2012
LANDED..........
Inn Shaa Allah SOON!
WOOOHOO!! Wes bhai! Congratulations!! Allah ka karam se hota hai sub. Allah aap dono ko jaldi se aik saath karde! AMEEN!! This seriously great news! I'm so happy! Jeez! how happy will I be the day I get MY PPR ...........LOL :D

Green Green

Feb 16, 2011
wes786 said:

JazakAllah Khair

wowwww

Thats very good MashAllah

and

Congratulation