+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
great person said:
Congrats so much Wes!! ur long wait is now over...plz do pray for the rest of us...also im just wondering, when we submit the applciatin they asked for the PR fees as well whcih we submitted, so when does this law actually go into affect. And, what status will the spouse have when here, if not a PR status...and does that affect free health care, getting SIN etc? or wud it not have effect on that....now i dont no if u wud no this info, but i jus thoguht i wud ask=)

congrats once again...whens the wife landing?
Thank you for your message, I appreciate it. You guys are always in my prayers and I am always up for help if you need it. All the questions you are currently asking me regarding temp VISA, I am not sure about it right now because this process, its rules and policies are still up in the air and getting done so once implemented then we would know for sure exactly what they are expecting of us immigrants. Right now no details, but we know it will be getting implemented in the new future.

About landing, mmm she needs the VISA first lol, she just received her PPR but yeah if she gets it by the end of Aug/begining of Sept I am planning to book her ticket by mid Sept or before the end of Sept for sure because its our 2nd anniversary in Oct, I hope her VISA and everything works out by then so we can celebrate our 2yrs together since we missed our first one.

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
BabarShah said:
address on ecase was annoyed since July and wasn't willing to appear but today it came back by itself.

Lets see kiyaa hota hai ... Pray for me .... Address PPR ley key hee return aya hoo.....
Beginning of July it was gone for my wife for 3 weeks and came back for 3 weeks. It disappeared again on Tuesday or Wednesday and she received her PP request on Thursday....

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
If I can endure for this minute
Whatever is happening to me,
No matter how heavy my heart is
Or how dark the moment may be

If I can remain calm and quiet
With all the world crashing about me,
Secure in the knowledge God loves me
When everyone else seems to doubt me

If I can but keep on believing
What I know in my heart to be true,
That darkness will fade with the morning
And that this will pass away, too.

Then nothing in life can defeat me
For as long as this knowledge remains
I can suffer whatever is happening
For I know God will break all of the chains

That are binding me tight in the darkness
And trying to fill me with fear
For there is no night without dawning
And I know that my morning is near.

- Helen Steiner Rice

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Danny4450 said:
She has got to know me quite well after marriage, so she wouldn't ask me cuz she knows my reply would be similar to this ;)

Hahaha mu husband would probably have the same reply :p I think there are very few couples, where both parties fast- ek humesha apney rozey maaf karwa ke aya hota hai:p And then it takes 20-30 years of marriage to turn the other person religious :p

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
saggit_16 said:
Well if you have the heart to ;)
They say there is very thin line between bravery and stupidity I hope you don't confuse :p

Hahaha good one ;)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
My address has reappeared too...

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
WHAT THE HEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL this is the reply i got today....3rd MEDICAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Medical examination letter would be sent out in coming days.

i WANT TO CRY

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
Humaumair said:
WHAT THE HEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL this is the reply i got today....3rd MEDICAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Medical examination letter would be sent out in coming days.

i WANT TO CRY
meri samaj se bahir hai yar...what is the problem..simple sa case hai ..i have a son damn it.... i am HOPELESS....THIS IS THE LIMIT

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:
My address has reappeared too...

Ladies and Gentlemen ................ the popular and flagrant moon sighting E CASE address has disappeared and reappeared twice and she is FEB 2011 AOR and nothing has happened yet .............. they have retarded computer programs developed in obsolete languages which are no longer taught in any IT school today, just read CAIPS and you would understand how they make inputs ............. and the geriatric IT programmers suffering from senile dementia at CIC must be trying to update the website as a result of an ongoing PROGRESSIVE CONSERVATIVE CHANGES in CIC ACT and resultantly or as a consequence making the address disappear, as much as it could be a coincidence that they touched your life (your file I mean) it is just a regular system update to the best of my knowledge and belief. .............. LOL............ although I wish they had worked on my file and this myth could be a truth ........... so if wishes become horses I would push the beggers away to ride them............ but wishes became a loner instead ............... hehehe

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yaar tum kon ho ................ kaisey lugtey ho .............. kahan ho .......... oar kyon mujhey ( -ve) ratings diye jatey ho ........... :p

mfawad

Apr 15, 2011
toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dont lose your hope, just pray that this the last time you geting it, maybe with remed you get your ppr INSHALLAH trust on Allah and think positive ...coz i just release today if you think negative then negative happen and if you think positive then InshAllah positive will happen ..
Humaumair said:
meri samaj se bahir hai yar...what is the problem..simple sa case hai ..i have a son damn it.... i am HOPELESS....THIS IS THE LIMIT

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:

Dear Client,

i WANT TO CRY

Ohh sorry to read this ............................... i guess it would be better to order CAIPS since your husband recently had an interview

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
became-a-loner said:
Ohh sorry to read this ............................... i guess it would be better to order CAIPS since your husband recently had an interview
ill get my caips tom....:(

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
mfawad said:
dont lose your hope, just pray that this the last time you geting it, maybe with remed you get your ppr INSHALLAH trust on Allah and think positive ...coz i just release today if you think negative then negative happen and if you think positive then InshAllah positive will happen ..
kya dont loose hope yar....3 re med ..THAT IS CRAZY....kya they will drag it for one more year ?????? i am crying right now...my husband will go maniac on this...what will i do ??? that is just not fair