Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
I think you should send rePCC yourself if its expiring coz it may save you sometime
Check you inbox also
Humaumair said:
yar my husband`s re med is valid till end of oct 2011...then why this ?
also his re pcc expired in july...ab kya re pcc bhi 3rd time mangay gay ?????? :( :( HELPPPPPPP

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
They don't say that in email :S They always reply in a vague manner
Humaumair said:
:( 3rd re med k saath ppr ho skta hai ???? they didnt say anything in the mail :(:(:(:(

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Humaumair said:
:( 3rd re med k saath ppr ho skta hai ???? they didnt say anything in the mail :(:(:(:(
Dehko sweet sis they always don't write some thing correct in the email .....if you remember one of our active forum member Alpha brother he got an email from them first that background checks with this application is finish next time he got reply that your application is in queue for background checks so sister dil chota belkul be nahi karna Inshallah soon you will get PPR letter hamry dua ap ke satt abe ke abe ap ke liay 2 rekat Nafil paronge ke meri sis ke kaam hojaye Inshallah so be positive Allah is great Inshallah

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
saggit_16 said:
I think you should send rePCC yourself if its expiring coz it may save you sometime
Check you inbox also
yar someone told me that re pcc nhe mangain gay coz back grd check ho gaye hain ????

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Today My husband address come back in ecase lets hope we get some good news from them Inshallah

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
khan82 said:
Dehko sweet sis they always don't write some thing correct in the email .....if you remember one of our active forum member Alpha brother he got an email from them first that background checks with this application is finish next time he got reply that your application is in queue for background checks so sister dil chota belkul be nahi karna Inshallah soon you will get PPR letter hamry dua ap ke satt abe ke abe ap ke liay 2 rekat Nafil paronge ke meri sis ke kaam hojaye Inshallah so be positive Allah is great Inshallah
:( thats so sweet of u ..but yar dil to chota hota hi hai na...i am in my 20th month..and 3rd re med is a major thing :(

whywait:(

Mar 2, 2011
You know what the beauty of it all is "AT LAST"? after all the fights between the husband and wife in 2-3 years of process time, when the couple is together....thats when the relationship starts!!! As if you are just married and you need to get used to each others' ups and downs:/ FUN but not always:) You would think that you've been married for years now and you know each other BUT no no!!!:)

Tor-wi said:
Awwww ab itna time lagainge to apke husband ne to upset hi hona hai na....kabhi interview kabhi yeh doc kabhi wo doc...so much running after appointments and papers..I tell my husband Saber ka phal meetha hota hay and he started telling me that zyada puk jai to saber ka phal bhi rotten ho jata hay :'(...but inshAllah its almost over for you...dont lose hope now...and immigration late hone se life alag alag nahi hoti..you both are mashAllah married..aur kuch nahi to you can talk abt your son.. ;D he must be growing up fast...

Mar 2, 2011
well you know that you are wes the GREAT 8)

Yes, it's such a nice ramadan mashallah!! may allah help everyone in this forum so they too could be together with their loved one and start life together:)

Once again...congrats and enjoy every moment of happynes:)

wes786 said:
Hahaha people just love me, what can I say? ;)

Thanks for the wishes, I hope you are enjoying Ramadan with your spouse in Canada :)

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
congratulations wes :) Alhamdulillah ...This blessed month of ramadan has brought happiness :)

wish he was here

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Lazyabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
exp. Jan. 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 2011
whywait:( said:
You know what the beauty of it all is "AT LAST"? after all the fights between the husband and wife in 2-3 years of process time, when the couple is together....thats when the relationship starts!!! As if you are just married and you need to get used to each others' ups and downs:/ FUN but not always:) You would think that you've been married for years now and you know each other BUT no no!!!:)
Good morning all,

That is just what they, CHC, are robbing us from. Enjoying the real aspects of a marriage. We manage a long distance marriage to the best of our abilities and that is the only thing we can do. :/

Tor-wi said:
Awwww ab itna time lagainge to apke husband ne to upset hi hona hai na....kabhi interview kabhi yeh doc kabhi wo doc...so much running after appointments and papers..I tell my husband Saber ka phal meetha hota hay and he started telling me that zyada puk jai to saber ka phal bhi rotten ho jata hay :'(...but inshAllah its almost over for you...dont lose hope now...and immigration late hone se life alag alag nahi hoti..you both are mashAllah married..aur kuch nahi to you can talk abt your son.. ;D he must be growing up fast...
My husband says the same thing to me about sabar ka phal meetha hota hai and I say the same thing as your husband. Akhir kar wo phal pak pak k sar jata hai phir maza kahan ayega. I've requested him not to say that anymore because hearing it doesn't make me feel better. He's so much more patient than I.

Mar 2, 2011
Think positive even though its hard to do so!! you never know maybe you'll get great news right after sending the medicals:/

Was your last med expired? If not then why don't you email them and let them know....do this through MP!!!

Humaumair said:
kya dont loose hope yar....3 re med ..THAT IS CRAZY....kya they will drag it for one more year ?????? i am crying right now...my husband will go maniac on this...what will i do ??? that is just not fair

Mar 2, 2011
Yes it is very heartbreaking!! waste of years...!! may allah give sabar to all of us!!

wish he was here said:
Good morning all,

That is just what they, CHC, are robbing us from. Enjoying the real aspects of a marriage. We manage a long distance marriage to the best of our abilities and that is the only thing we can do. :/

My husband says the same thing to me about sabar ka phal meetha hota hai and I say the same thing as your husband. Akhir kar wo phal pak pak k sar jata hai phir maza kahan ayega. I've requested him not to say that anymore because hearing it doesn't make me feel better. He's so much more patient than I.

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
shaimaa said:
congratulations wes :) Alhamdulillah ...This blessed month of ramadan has brought happiness :)
shaima check ur inbox plz

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
whywait:( said:
Think positive even though its hard to do so!! you never know maybe you'll get great news right after sending the medicals:/

Was your last med expired? If not then why don't you email them and let them know....do this through MP!!!
no his re med is valid till end of oct 2011